Religion, Progress and a Monkey Army

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
what ive always wondered with religion is if that gods and what not exist, why do they still not walk the earth?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
perhaps they do, would you want to reveal yourself in a world where people who claim to have seen jesus etc get locked away. And the world is full of David Blanes and other magicians

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if a superhuman type character was walking around commanding an army of monkeys to build shit for him, im sure people might be inclined to believe.

when were the last texts written about gods walking around? maybe if they kept doing it people wouldnt of questioned it.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
all stories are blown out of proportion, how many times have you told a story at a party and exagerrated? same thing could have happened with the gods. Perhaps they are gods but just not as powerful and mystical as the stories state

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
what ive always wondered with religion is if that gods and what not exist, why do they still not walk the earth?

Well, from my personal knowledge database, Loki as an example was told to walk between the worlds of gods and men.

So we could assume they exists, just in some form of, parallel-simultaneous way?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
how was this proven, in an age of sceince we are all skeptics. But put someone like David Blane back 300 years and people may think was something special

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
how was this proven, in an age of sceince we are all skeptics. But put someone like David Blane back 300 years and people may think was something special

Put Gamah back 300 years and he's a god.

A very vengeful, pissed off, flamboyantly gay god, but god none the less.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
well the gays do need someone to worship

Who they got now? Elton John

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Gay worship nothing! They are godless!!!!!!!

or something like that :p

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Gays worship women if you think about it, and if you think abit futher it turns kinda Ironic dosent it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom