Relics

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Albsies, fancy having another go at the Str relics? :D

ima want mass siege fun :D

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
great fun while the server held though :)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, we could blackmail you to give them to us in order to keep the server up :m00:

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
XeffoInfil said:
silly man ! theyll crash the server again!! :twak:

Its a small point but the server held up fine while the Albs were there, soon as the Hibs and/or Mids arrived it went down the pan :m00:

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
lol

Oh my fucking god.. :m00:

When albs zerg u scream: STOP ZERGING
So we stop... and now u are screaming: ZERG?

I wont have problems with mega RvR but theb those 3FG high rr hibs will scream our ears of because they cant do anything else then except sitting in Milegate house...

So if we zerg hips whine.. if we dont zerg mids whine :m00:

So its our decision :clap: .....ok.. may the highest realm cash offer win :clap:

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
When did u stop with the zerging?

if we dont zerg mids whine

Seriously is there any time when albs dont zerg?

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
We can always hope enough Prydwen players get over here so we can do an early morning raid to get things moving again :D

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
if I had some place where I could upload tonight rvr :(

Then u would know that albion have a new leader :(
Who likes to bring 5-6fgs to 1 party...

RavenX

Fledgling Freddie
rivan said:
Albsies, fancy having another go at the Str relics? :D

ima want mass siege fun :D

Why should alb bother when a bunch of kiddies will take them back at 7 am? :(

And ffs stop taking keeps at 8am in the morning, I know its school break but jeessss ... its just ... boring. :twak:

Zarklech

Fledgling Freddie
Sure, we can go for a RR, 3 am in the morning or something, like you did. No problem.

Tbh, If we actually did that, and we get the relics, it wouldn´t surprise me if FH you see a "Alb Morning Raid lameness" in all forums.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Zarklech said:
Sure, we can go for a RR, 3 am in the morning or something, like you did. No problem.

Tbh, If we actually did that, and we get the relics, it wouldn´t surprise me if FH you see a "Alb Morning Raid lameness" in all forums.

I'm sure you would, just not from any of the mids who participated in the last morning raid ;)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Zarklech said:

Yess it indeed WAS 3 am :rolleyes:

clueless fck

and fyi, you DO know you albs did those aswell right? alarmclockraids that is?

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Yess it indeed WAS 3 am :rolleyes:

clueless fck

and fyi, you DO know you albs did those aswell right? alarmclockraids that is?

Question: Did you (ie Mid, don't know if you did personally), or did you not, do a relic raid early in the morning to avoid having to deal with any defenders? While, of course, breaking an agreement that had stood for many months.

Let me answer it for you to save your typing fingers: yes you did. So the point that he made stands.

And don't give me the "Albs did alarmclock raids too!" crap. You know the history. You know that neither Albs nor Hibs broke the unwritten agreement not to do alarm clock raids anymore. You know that Mids did it because they were too weak and stupid to think of how to do a prime time raid (while Ardamel, who can do them, was taking a break), and too desperate for that +20% because their precious savages suddenly hit like kittens.

Really, if you want to slag someone off, you ought to engage your brain before you do it.

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Question: Did you (ie Mid, don't know if you did personally), or did you not, do a relic raid early in the morning to avoid having to deal with any defenders? While, of course, breaking an agreement that had stood for many months.

Let me answer it for you to save your typing fingers: yes you did. So the point that he made stands.

And don't give me the "Albs did alarmclock raids too!" crap. You know the history. You know that neither Albs nor Hibs broke the unwritten agreement not to do alarm clock raids anymore. You know that Mids did it because they were too weak and stupid to think of how to do a prime time raid (while Ardamel, who can do them, was taking a break), and too desperate for that +20% because their precious savages suddenly hit like kittens.

Really, if you want to slag someone off, you ought to engage your brain before you do it.

Albs did early morning raids/necro raids/ninja raids/treb raids/primetime raids
Mids did early morning raids/primetime raids

And no there was no agreement and i dont think there will ever be one. If at one time an agreement was to be made it will only be to break it as soon as posible.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my fucking god.. :m00:

LOL albs stopped zerging? haha am i dreaming or what? :wub:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Cerberos said:

And no there was no agreement and i dont think there will ever be one. If at one time an agreement was to be made it will only be to break it as soon as posible.

LOL. Talk about rewriting history. Do you really believe that, or are you just lying?

Calo

Part of the furniture
Gordonax said:

Really, if you want to slag someone off, you ought to engage your brain
before you do it.

dont try to know better if u know zero about mids ...

Ur acting like u know every mid and what they are thinking...
ow and we are weak? well tell me why u didnt have the relics back and dont come with the server shit ..

and about the savage, tbh thought u knew better but seems u don't

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax, you tell me to use my brain (Show me where I failed to in my post, please) as where you yourself are generalising and making assumptions.

Come on, you can do better then that.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Show me where I failed to in my post, please

I did. You called him a "clueless fuck" for getting the time wrong. In fact, his point - that you'd still get Mid whiners criticizing Albs for doing an alarmclock raid as if they were the first people ever to do one - is still correct.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
dont try to know better if u know zero about mids ...

Ur acting like u know every mid and what they are thinking...
ow and we are weak? well tell me why u didnt have the relics back and dont come with the server shit ..

and about the savage, tbh thought u knew better but seems u don't

Yes. Weak. Apart from a few Mids who criticised the alarm clock raid, I've heard nothing by excuses from Mids about why they couldn't get the relics back primetime. You did two failed raids and then gave up trying. That's weak.

How come we don't have the relics back? All I can say to that is "patience, my child".

And as for the savage... perhaps you weren't playing much when you didn't have the strength relics, but it certainly seemed at the time that an awful lot of Mids simply vanished from the game then. You sure saw less savage gank groups around. Perhaps because it was no longer quite so "wtfpwned" easy for them.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Yes. Weak. Apart from a few Mids who criticised the alarm clock raid, I've heard nothing by excuses from Mids about why they couldn't get the relics back primetime.

We couldn't take it back primetime, I was one 2 primetime raids and vs 200-300 albs there not much you can do about it tbh.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
I did. You called him a "clueless fuck" for getting the time wrong. In fact, his point - that you'd still get Mid whiners criticizing Albs for doing an alarmclock raid as if they were the first people ever to do one - is still correct.
He is actually, if he has no clue about the times it happened dont even come post here.
In fact you are trying to say mids are the only ones that did a raid, and I was pointing out they aren't , no criticism.
For as far you only replied to this part of my post I take it you agree with the rest I stated, good.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Gordonax said:
Yes. Weak. Apart from a few Mids who criticised the alarm clock raid, I've heard nothing by excuses from Mids about why they couldn't get the relics back primetime. You did two failed raids and then gave up trying. That's weak.

How come we don't have the relics back? All I can say to that is "patience, my child".

And as for the savage... perhaps you weren't playing much when you didn't have the strength relics, but it certainly seemed at the time that an awful lot of Mids simply vanished from the game then. You sure saw less savage gank groups around. Perhaps because it was no longer quite so "wtfpwned" easy for them.

*perhaps you weren't playing much when you didn't have teh str relics*
u do it again, only say something when ur sure about it

and ow yes we failed 2 and tbh i knew nothing about that alarmclock raid so dont flame every mid...

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
He is actually, if he has no clue about the times it happened dont even come post here.
In fact you are trying to say mids are the only ones that did a raid, and I was pointing out they aren't , no criticism.
For as far you only replied to this part of my post I take it you agree with the rest I stated, good.

No, I'm not saying that Mids are the only ones ever to have done an alarm clock raid. But as you well know, you had the strength relics for over six months and neither Albs nor Hibs broke the unwritten agreement that we had not to carry on with the alarmclock raid wars. Mids broke the agreement because they couldn't do a raid at primetime.

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Cerberos said:

For a (long) time noone did any morning RRs, so there were some agreement, but mids will deny it to their deaths before admitting it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom