Relics

K

Kobold

giv str relics imo ;)

PS: not easy with all the uber guards now etc, but not many tries lately....should be possible still.

L

living

if we get all relics wer gonna loose some soon cuz of no uber guards :]

H

Hestetun

kobold go get them then \o/ make us a raid :)

U

uncle_sal

Yeh... how about giving it a shot... then youll be flamed like hell if you fail... most propably by people that didnt even attend :p

T

Tyka

Hibernia don't have enough organised guilds to do a well executed relic raid, i highly doubt that hibernia will get their strength relics back, for a good while.

Just thinking of how the past relic raids have went i just feel like its a lost cause, not enough people who listen and can stand up for what they say.

In my opinion be happy that we've got the power relics, its more than the average hibernian is worth at this moment.

U

uncle_sal

Personally i never understood what was so hard about being somewhere on agreed time and following orders... raids starting 2 hours late and people wondering off etc. sucked... cant make army out of treehuggers i suppose :)

A

Amadon

what tyka said

and 3 rams per door is ..er.. challenging to say the least :p

G

Gilead^

Originally posted by Amadon
what tyka said

and 3 rams per door is ..er.. challenging to say the least :p

you try and organise 10 fgs + with the randomguy533 going oos every 2 secs becuase he has to do something for his mother and then whining at you becuase you left him

now multiply this a few times per grp and you got yourself a whine fest....like some cheese with that sir :rolleyes:

A

angara-ffs

like some cheese with that sir

If u have some, yes pls...cheese is always welcome. I can get u some good whine if u want!

But with the current state of hibs priorities...forget about it :)

DF > All it seems ;)

C

congin

With the coming housing and the emain zerg status it's kinda natural that many rather farm money in DF than do rvr events... but it would be really sweet to get our str relic back adn im always up for a relic raid when im online :)

O

old.chipper

where do you expect hibs priorities to be i bascially given up in RvR everytime i go i end up running into 5/6 FG albs/mids and its so rare for hibs to enter briefine emain together sure they might form up at crimm every now and then but most times its normally 2fg hibs run into zerg we die grp gets pissed disbands and all leave etc

plus im happy with our power relics :)

A

Arnor

just you wait till I hit 50, ill get you those relics in no time ;)

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Gilead^
you try and organise 10 fgs + with the randomguy533 going oos every 2 secs becuase he has to do something for his mother and then whining at you becuase you left him

now multiply this a few times per grp and you got yourself a whine fest....like some cheese with that sir :rolleyes:
:confused:

why would i want to try that again? I stopped trying because I figured the headaches weren't worth it

O

old.lewstherin

Ill try to sort some relic raids when I come back. I have some exams to do, then im free!! Got some nice plans too =)

A

Amadon

yay! you're coming back :D

jahar for president etc :p

W

WIZ@RD_of_W@R

Originally posted by Tyka
Hibernia don't have enough organised guilds to do a well executed relic raid, i highly doubt that hibernia will get their strength relics back, for a good while.

Just thinking of how the past relic raids have went i just feel like its a lost cause, not enough people who listen and can stand up for what they say.

In my opinion be happy that we've got the power relics, its more than the average hibernian is worth at this moment.

Well maybe it's time we ask goa for a relic reset that might bring the fun and the willing to do RR back into the game.

We d4mn hibs are just too f00king lazy =/

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by WIZ@RD_of_W@R
Well maybe it's time we ask goa for a relic reset that might bring the fun and the willing to do RR back into the game.

We d4mn hibs are just too f00king lazy =/

I dont get ur post at all...but thats probebly cause i dont see if u being sarcastic or serious.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by Gilead^

This is pretty close to the problem, and worth noting. With enough people some will always be LD, oos, moaning, need to move on without em, let them catchup, or send a bard back if they repop, but dont keep the army waiting. Use filter channels.

imho we can take str relics but it requires :-

a). A good cg, with ONLY party leaders in it. We need a decent chain of command and instructions free of spam. Tyka said that we dont have enough organised guilds to do this. I dont think we really need a lot of guilds organising and doing their own thing, one should be making the broad tactical decisions for all and the rest just following.

b). To move damn fast. If we all meet up in odins pk and sit around for 30 mins then we have probably lost the raid before we get to hmg. Make rams before hand, and get to the meeting place on time, not 3 ports later.

O

old.lewstherin

well most of all ppl should be more optimistic. Not fun to start a raid when some say its a for sure failure.:eek:

Q

Qte Eth

more fun to capture relic when u were sure in failure then to fail when u were sure in success:)

W

WIZ@RD_of_W@R

Originally posted by angara-ffs
I dont get ur post at all...but thats probebly cause i dont see if u being sarcastic or serious.

Oc I am being sarcastic why else would I be repairing them d4mn doors after each RR. It's just sad when peeps give up before even making half an attempt. To say it in Dutch Angarra we moeten gvd is wat peper in onze reet krijgen en gewoon is gas geven en die relics jatten. Relic raids are like lottery's if you don't buy a ticket you will never win, though if you keep trying u once might get lucky and win the jackpot. The only thing a RR needs is teamwork a few rams and much willpower.

W

WIZ@RD_of_W@R

Originally posted by Tyka

Fully agree to this imo we not even worth 1 relic atm. People willing to do woodruns are to be counted on less than 2 hands now a days DF and Gallaraids seems to be more important. There is just too much cash/drop hunger.
For peeps who haven't noticed yet or forgot RELIC>>>>>>>uberdrops
Bring me Lug's spear of lightning and I will toss in my Ghostly Great Falcatta (dragon LW drop) maybe that will get peeps organised.

Z

Ziva

Wow... some people are really motivating this realm to get togheter and atleast try it... I know some of this realms relic raids have been praised by other realms for their timing and good organization. Even when we failed at times..

Maybe instead of slagging eachother for our lack on motivation we can change this thread into a positive one to find better tactics?

Just an idea..

E

elerand

Well I vote armolas leads another raid, was tons of fun and we travelled without speed as one big ant like zerg killing everything and taking keeps in no time, failed but at least it was good fun :D

E

effendor

short notice relic raids

I still have over 300 names on /cg invite macros for short notice relic raids. I am planning on doing a few more until we have all relics. I would ask for some help in getting about 30 rams to an alt of mine logged on DL porter, so we can really truly go at a moments notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom