Relics to powerful?

M

Molten Lava

Is it just me or is it a bit strange that without relics my lvl 24 reaver died half the time in one-on-one fights and now (with 3 str relics) I can win fights of me-versus-two easy? Hell I can even take out one person while the other 7 of a fg are bashing me (did that several times in thid last few days)

Aren't the relics a bit overpowered?

O

optical-

Relics aint pwerful enough imo, they need to give realm with relics 20% rp and xp bonus or smth

F

Flimgoblin

your damage has been upped 20% and assuming you're fighting mids they've been reduced (in melee anyway) by 20%

so it's a noticeable difference.

A

acei

relics are VERY good for low-mid levels. But don't have the same effect on the high level people imo.

Don't forget with the relics you're getting a 20% bonus to all your melee based attacks so it's quite believable that a reaver could easily beat 2 targets considering their melee attacks are equally as good as their spells.

M

moo_work

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
your damage has been upped 20% and assuming you're fighting mids they've been reduced (in melee anyway) by 20%

so it's a noticeable difference.

infact one might even say, a 40% difference

but one would be wrong

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by acei
relics are VERY good for low-mid levels. But don't have the same effect on the high level people imo.

Absolute tosh ;p
Of course it has the same effect on high level RvR. My inf friend, buffed, took out 2 buffed SBs at once yesterday (landed perf on first one admittedly) whereas before he had trouble killing a single one if he didn't land perf...

G

Gorbash

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by acei
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

speak for yerself, i one-shotted more people on saturday than the entire span of the middies owning the relics.

A

Aeiedil

the relics are fine atm, increase effect and it would result in making realms too unbalanced when the relics were all held by one realm, make them too weak and they arent cared about. when they were 5% per relic they werent cared about too much, but with 10% they are, so i guess its the way it should be :)

now let the hibs have the str relics for once dammit :(

M

moo_work

Originally posted by Aeiedil
the relics are fine atm, increase effect and it would result in making realms too unbalanced when the relics were all held by one realm, make them too weak and they arent cared about. when they were 5% per relic they werent cared about too much, but with 10% they are, so i guess its the way it should be :)

now let the hibs have the str relics for once dammit :(

you can have them but you can't keep them! tee hee!

J

jox

I think the relics gives way to much power, yes

O

old.LandShark

Didn't notice you complaining when you had em, Joxie

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Is it just me or is it a bit strange that without relics my lvl 24 reaver died half the time in one-on-one fights and now (with 3 str relics) I can win fights of me-versus-two easy? Hell I can even take out one person while the other 7 of a fg are bashing me (did that several times in thid last few days)

Aren't the relics a bit overpowered?

lol no, alb tanks still suck :p

L

lofff

oh and mid tanks suck too, only zerkers hurt and there comes teh nerf bat mwhahahaah

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
CS > Relic.

Something like that can be said for this patch, yes. But I guess you got your CS a bit too late, coz CS won't be worth much next patch for daily-RvR.

And that patch will be here before you actually know how to type /transfercorpse Caer Boldiam :)

S

sorusi

didnt get hit more from L50 alb tanks, and i didnt hit lower on L50 ppl with my zerker, but my bg warrior is feeling the wrath of not haveing relics :p seems like they do alot more in low lvls..

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Something like that can be said for this patch, yes. But I guess you got your CS a bit too late, coz CS won't be worth much next patch for daily-RvR.

And that patch will be here before you actually know how to type /transfercorpse Caer Boldiam :)

Aye cos GOA are so fast at patching.

B

Bleri McThrust

The difference seems noticeable to me :)

I do much better one on one (or similar) now than I do when we dont have the relics and thats the way it should be. There needs to be a real reason to have them rather than just pride.

O

optical-

Originally posted by lofff
oh and mid tanks suck too, only zerkers hurt and there comes teh nerf bat mwhahahaah

and what has hib got? heros hit slow and not as hard as zerkers and savage is better than a champ any day.

C

Carlos Bananos

yet you guys are constantly crying for savage/zerker nerfs :p

like to see a Champ kill any other tank in 1 round D:

G

Garnet

savages will pwn soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread