relic

siaka

Banned
Elkie said:
Yer m8 our guild is shit? our guild adds??? we proberbly add less than mostly all the guilds in hib excal and camping beno bridge woopeedoo evryone camps bridges and you think its just us we camp only when we must we dont say to eachova lets go camp a bridge.

sry but 2-3 weeks ago whenever we died, we found you farming mids at brynja when most other fgs were roaming hw. During the day you camped occausus bridge almost permanently, ok this might not be the case now but now theres a lot less grps out than there were 1 month ago (where are fc, rr, nalbs? etc).

majik

Banned
sphir said:
is this some strange attempt to be funny? or are you just a idiotic forum spammer? last one i guess have a good one.

No, it was pointing out you haven't got the first clue about siaka, unfortunately the only idiot so far is you, speaking about something which you don't even have the basic knowledge about.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Helme said:
Anyone can get on top 3 lwrps as a fg, just need to farm the stealthers all day long and log when competition arrives, or as in your case roll in and add on every chance you get to do so.
we dont have a set group out atm, actually we very rarely add unless its a group that always adds on us (hi VP) we will however stop near fights and watch, if you happen to attack us we will respond...sorry. if there are no groups around or we dont have enough people/the right classes we will go and farm the zergs like anyone else does.

siaka

Banned
Raven said:
we dont have a set group out atm, actually we very rarely add unless its a group that always adds on us (hi VP) we will however stop near fights and watch, if you happen to attack us we will respond...sorry. if there are no groups around or we dont have enough people/the right classes we will go and farm the zergs like anyone else does.

sry but killing grps camping bridges = not adding

just needed to clear that up.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
siaka said:
alliance of power are #1 on lwrp, does that mean they are the best guild atm ? :)

when vp played on excal we were #1 on lwrps every week almost, yet imo we were not the 'best' grp.

i am not saying anything about "who is the best guild zzzzzz" not to take anything away from aop but the have three times as many people as we do. I am just saying that when someone attacks my guild i will defend it.

anyway, i am not going to be drawn into a "my e-peen is bigger than yours" argument, i have better things to be doing with my time thanks.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Raven said:
Only times I can recall we 'adding' is when you block Beno bridge when we going to boat, else its you who rolls in when we have fights against whatever.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Helme said:
Only times I can recall we 'adding' is when you block Beno bridge when we going to boat, else its you who rolls in when we have fights against whatever.

why would you be going to a boat at beno?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Meant Bledmeer, as im pretty tired at the moment I mix them up.

majik

Banned
sphir said:
amazing how retarded you can be, and so on ~~

Ironic coming from the person flaming someone they don't even know the identity of. Really it is...

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd like the mids to have it, then all are "equal"

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
Guys and girls if you dont add in this game your not playing it right. When you are out doing rvr in hib you are protecting hib so no mather who gets the kill or the rp, it dos not mather as long as the enemy is terminated. When you are in alb or mid, you might be facing lots of enemis, and you should be happy if you get help to kill fast, and get away alive.

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
While They Are At It They Should Also Ban People Uppercasing Every Damn Word.

Actually i typed it all in caps but FH nerfed it :wub:

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
evial bloodstone said:
Guys and girls if you dont add in this game your not playing it right. When you are out doing rvr in hib you are protecting hib so no mather who gets the kill or the rp, it dos not mather as long as the enemy is terminated. When you are in alb or mid, you might be facing lots of enemis, and you should be happy if you get help to kill fast, and get away alive.

Agreed! I can understand some people wanna solo kill but an enemy is still an enemy!

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Just a note but most of pg's members have been inactive for the past 2 weeks, but things should change in the upcoming weeks.
I would also like to add, that we respect all other guilds and look forward to better fights in the future. :cheers:
"Make love not War"
/hug Maji

majik

Banned
evial bloodstone said:

I think what you wrote is an utter load of bullshit.

However you have the,, "you killed aussie" as your avatar, therefore you do not deserve insults.

Kthx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom