Relic Tactics

L

lac_desariel

Our tatics stay safe.. just be known we went we saw we concerd.. and we had people willing to listen to every comand.. Ty to tham they the ones that did it

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I'm sure those lame ass Albs used bug abusing necro's!
They used the port in bug to take the relic :(
Fecking lame ass cheating Albs!!!!
So low man! Even lower than savages!
Regards, Glottis

A

AbPoon

Log out, log on right time

Get guard aggro on tanks who then use engage, set trrebs up to the sides to use if aggro goes on your stealthers, send stealthers over with rams, pop door grab relic.

Peice of piss and tbh am surprised you started killing guards, should have been able to get all 3

J

jox

Probably a army of dragonfanging infiln00bs in sidi-suits that live in the illusion that they are good players.

S

sazard

Originally posted by jox
Probably a army of dragonfanging infiln00bs in sidi-suits that live in the illusion that they are good players.

Jox, you are infact my hero =)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by jox

Yes, all wanna-be noobs like the SH, LA overpowered SB were and still are...
Regards, Glottis

A

aonn_elfclomper

Originally posted by lac_desariel
Our tatics stay safe.. just be known we went we saw we concerd.. and we had people willing to listen to every comand.. Ty to tham they the ones that did it

lol u dont really have to win the Nobel price to figure yer tactics out :)

BUT the part where everyone listen and followed orders scares me ,,, u aint exactly famous for that :)

V

vesta

[Language like this will not be tolerated - Tilda]

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by jox

vikken lvl är din savage kompis? :)

J

jox

Originally posted by Jergiot
vikken lvl är din savage kompis? :)

dingade 35 idag.

har redan tg-prylar som ligger och väntar i vaultet :)

Hm, snacka om fotm-class, whatever...det skiter jag i... så länge jag sliter skallen av folk som Glottis med en sving :p

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by jox
dingade 35 idag.

har redan tg-prylar som ligger och väntar i vaultet :)

Hm, snacka om fotm-class, whatever...det skiter jag i... så länge jag sliter skallen av folk som Glottis med en sving :p

lol :p

edit: oh nerf eran jävla TG som är så lätt att farma x[

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by vesta
moderated

Hahaha, you little bitter SB...
Seems little Jox is a bit upset about the correction to his class.
Ah well, I don't care so much what you think, interesting you want me to die in RL.. kind of losing touch with reality here?
Regards, Glottis

V

vulcan1337

you are so pathetic, nothing but complaining about the tactics and other crap because you've lost 1 of your precious STR relics. Tough luck! I hope we steal the others too soon.

P

poppamies

glottis go and play the game, so we dont have to read ur post about overpowerd sbs, even after tehy got dmg reduced.

V

vesta

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Hahaha, you little bitter SB...
Seems little Jox is a bit upset about the correction to his class.
Ah well, I don't care so much what you think, interesting you want me to die in RL.. kind of losing touch with reality here?
Regards, Glottis

For you info i stopped playing my SB shortly after Pin stopped.

Bitter? No why would i be?

Loosing touch of reality? Nah im just tired of reading nothing but negative crap from you in these forums. You are infesting every thread with your whines...

N

Nebel

Originally posted by jox

LOL :)

P

peder

as i understand it albs read inour forum wehad raid
then dem stealthers ninjad our relic

not hard when they are so many and we away. i know many people from albion and this been plan long long time. well done this time.

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
wtf happened here! :(
i got bored planned a picnic in uppland but forgot the butter knife so went shopping in mjollner :)

C

Crashtje

Originally posted by jox

i concur :D

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by peder

not hard when they are so many and we away. i know many people from albion and this been plan long long time. well done this time.
hadnt a clue about any pve raids tbh but 50+ lvl 50 mids ready to suicide in one place next to high lvl mobs is such an advantage ill admit:rolleyes:

R

ReaLX

Originally posted by vesta
moderated
ehm wtf dude, did u even read your own reply???

some sickminded people who take this game waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too serious..... :rolleyes:

A

aonn_elfclomper

Vesta mate dont let them get to u ... no point arguing with tards

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by peder

U are a n00b, and i doubt u can understand a shit cause surely ur IQ is below 0. Now plz go play pokemon on-line or whatever the childs like u do.

Users who are viewing this thread