Relic reset

Tor_nada2004

Fledgling Freddie
Can some one telling me FOR SURE!!!!!!!!! when will be the clustering exact date Please!

Tilda

Tor_nada2004 said:
Can some one telling me FOR SURE!!!!!!!!! when will be the clustering exact date Please!

GOA ARE TRYING TO ORGANIZATE CLUSTERING!!!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
hehe i stood in dl yesterday and said: OMG! lastest news from Mythic! after careful consideration servers excalibur and prydwen will NOT be clustered after all as there is no need.

i got several pm's hahahahaha.

answer is.. who knows. unless hibs start getting their act together, will it matter? im sick and tired of hearing.. cluster soon.. relics get reset, blah blah. if there's a rumour of a reset after cluster.. do we just give up then as well and await that?

most hibs want realm defense and relics. im one of them. fuck insta rvr portals up when log on today and get used to how to take towers and keeps. coz its blatantly obvious to those that know, that a lot of hibs dont know how to do it.

my suggestion earlier for bolg was totally ignored. hibs got wiped. try it my way for once and see what happens eh? u may be suprised.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
hehe i stood in dl yesterday and said: OMG! lastest news from Mythic! after careful consideration servers excalibur and prydwen will NOT be clustered after all as there is no need.

i got several pm's hahahahaha.

answer is.. who knows. unless hibs start getting their act together, will it matter? im sick and tired of hearing.. cluster soon.. relics get reset, blah blah. if there's a rumour of a reset after cluster.. do we just give up then as well and await that?

most hibs want realm defense and relics. im one of them. fuck insta rvr portals up when log on today and get used to how to take towers and keeps. coz its blatantly obvious to those that know, that a lot of hibs dont know how to do it.

my suggestion earlier for bolg was totally ignored. hibs got wiped. try it my way for once and see what happens eh? u may be suprised.

Im sure the enthusiasm from most of the hibs that were in that bg, a bg which was meant for something else(no need to mention what it was, as i blatently fucked up, ill take that one on my shoulder - guess i was too tired) was gone since we(i) failed. So asking em to take on another entire keep would be too much to ask for really.

Implying that hibs dont give a fuck anylonger, and that we will have our asses handed to us when cluster is here, is total bollocks, all you are doing is giving em reasons why they shouldn't bother. What i have experrienced lately is alot of hibs that wants to do stuff when ppl try and organise it. That is all it takes really. Someone open a bg and pm ppl in diff. alliances asking em to pass on a msg and get things going. When i first started doing some raids, it all really just started with my little grp taking a few twrs or so, all of a sudden more and more hibs decided to come and help out. thats how i suddendly ended up standing inside a inner keep that holded a relic. I enjoyed that very much and kept on trying to bring out the enthusiasm that i know is in every single hib.

Most importantly, we didnt give up and i didnt bitch at the ppl in my bg. I tried to show em respect, and it payed off by having a bg full of ppl that listened closely to what i said, even tho i made several screw-ups. I still need to get better at this shit before i do an organised raid planned ahead. Im very glad to see that some ppl, still bother to type /bg join Mastard when i do stuff.

And yeh, your totally right, there are alot of hibs that dont know how to take a twr/keep back. That just gives you, and the ones that knows how to a reason to do something about it, instead of bitching at em. Explain em what to do, most of this aint exactly rocket science after all. Oh well, maybe it is for some, perhaps i should make a thread about some of the basic stuff you need to know what regards keep/twr takes etc. /shrug

nite nite.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Clustering = september maybe if they can sort problems out its on there news on daoc home site along with info about new expansion and the new rvr island

Myrthe

Fledgling Freddie
think the alb boards had a decent sticky about what the do's and dont's are

in general it comes down to organization,so set aside a few groups to do rear defence when pounding at the gates etc.

another interesting point is the difference the leader of a raid can make,if the leader is a nagging foulmouthing bitch (like i can be) the raid gonna end up in a confused angry mob of hibs that get rp farmed by the enemy.

a leader that can keep positive in his wording will get way more done,mastade did a reasonable good job at it last time.yep,WE screwed up ,but at least we got closer then on average.

other point im curious about,someone takes the time to start up a BG,then all kinds of ppl flock to it to get *insert goal* done,next thing that happens is several ppl start shouting orders....... :eek2:

WHY cant ppl let the leader of the BG call the shots?

united we stand,divided we fall. lack of relics makes it more obvious,thats all.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Myrthe said:
WHY cant ppl let the leader of the BG call the shots?

united we stand,divided we fall. lack of relics makes it more obvious,thats all.

Good point, you cant make the BG listen only as people need to report things, it really comes down to the members - only follow the orders that are in the BG leader colour.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
We really just need to be ready for clustering, for that is when it really counts. imo

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Good point, you cant make the BG listen only as people need to report things, it really comes down to the members - only follow the orders that are in the BG leader colour.

Yeh, but i for one, dont really like doing /bg listen. I just try and make sure that ppl realise that the bg is only for very important messages, and mostly ppl respect that. Its rare that i end up actually doing that command or removing ppl, but unfortunately you might end up being forced to.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
Explain em what to do, most of this aint exactly rocket science after all.

I suggested last night in your BG that we needed to cut off the insta-teleport or we would get outnumbered far too quickly, your reply was "you don't need to think about that". :eek7:

Many people commented on some of your egotistical comments last night in the BG like the one above you made to me and in the end the lack of thought was our downfall. Your post above is a good one and i do agree with alot of it, but the line i quoted above irritated me after what you said last night.

Anyhows i hope you encourage more keep/relic takes as we will help out, i just hope that if someone puts forward a bit of advice that would help the raid you would take it into consideration instead of just dismissing it.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
I suggested last night in your BG that we needed to cut off the insta-teleport or we would get outnumbered far too quickly, your reply was "you don't need to think about that". :eek7:

Many people commented on some of your egotistical comments last night in the BG like the one above you made to me and in the end the lack of thought was our downfall. Your post above is a good one and i do agree with alot of it, but the line i quoted above irritated me after what you said last night.

Anyhows i hope you encourage more keep/relic takes as we will help out, i just hope that if someone puts forward a bit of advice that would help the raid you would take it into consideration instead of just dismissing it.

The comment(s) in the BG was never meant to be egotistical, naggy or anything, i do keep in mind what everyone in the BG is saying, and most of it i take into consideration, believe me. I just meant exactly what i wrote, so that you didn't need to worry, cuz i had already thought about that. But.. The lack of braincells, sleep etc. made it all sound so good in my head:" We will not take the twr right away, as it will alarm the albs way too fast". That was most likely the most stupid choice i have ever made what regards keep taking ever, and i assure you that it will never ever happend again.

I may have sounded like an evil bitch having her period yesterday. And this is most likely becuz i was trying to make sure, that only very important messages was brought through /bu, in order to keep the spammage at a minimum, so those important messages dont get washed away by messages/comments that could have been left out of the BG. This is because i know that some ppl, including me, have a small chat window and that some ppl pay less attention to what is said than others. It is very important for me to know that everyone see the important msgs. That is not only what i write but also what everyone else is writing. I normally always make sure that i dont sound like a "nazi" when doing such raids, but yesterday was a total failure from my side. And i, and i alone, take on the blame.

I will make sure that i improve, in both what i say and do. If anyone got offended by what i said/did yesterday, im sorry.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
The comment(s) in the BG was never meant to be egotistical, naggy or anything, i do keep in mind what everyone in the BG is saying, and most of it i take into consideration, believe me. I just meant exactly what i wrote, so that you didn't need to worry, cuz i had already thought about that. But.. The lack of braincells, sleep etc. made it all sound so good in my head:" We will not take the twr right away, as it will alarm the albs way too fast". That was most likely the most stupid choice i have ever made what regards keep taking ever, and i assure you that it will never ever happend again.

I may have sounded like an evil bitch having her period yesterday. And this is most likely becuz i was trying to make sure, that only very important messages was brought through /bu, in order to keep the spammage at a minimum, so those important messages dont get washed away by messages/comments that could have been left out of the BG. This is because i know that some ppl, including me, have a small chat window and that some ppl pay less attention to what is said than others. It is very important for me to know that everyone see the important msgs. That is not only what i write but also what everyone else is writing. I normally always make sure that i dont sound like a "nazi" when doing such raids, but yesterday was a total failure from my side. And i, and i alone, take on the blame.

I will make sure that i improve, in both what i say and do. If anyone got offended by what i said/did yesterday, im sorry.

Thank you for the nice reply, it's forgotten now, i just wanted to highlight it.

Hope you organise some more raids soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom