Relic Raids

Haars

Fledgling Freddie
After all the flaming of the Uber RvR Guilds the most common excuse I heard so far about not being at Relic Raids is that they don't hear about them in time. This seems to be very correct.

I think it will be a good idea to get these RvR Guilds more involved in our Relic Raids as their experience will help us a lot. At the moment we've got NO relics and the only way we'll get them back is by everybody helping to get them.

We also need to set up a better message system so that we can let most people know about RR's and therefore have a better turnout. We all need these relics, whether we are PvE or RvR. It has happened before that our Alliance (One of the biggest in Mid) only found out about a RR when Mids are already attacking the RK.

Ideas will be welcome.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
all gm's need a list of EVERY other guilds GM's / alts, and officers. and which alliance they are in ofc. this will help communication between alliances, and possibly give a way to start thinking about merging some alliances. (imo ofc:p)

the rvr guilds in mid should be involvedyes. if they find the most fun in owning alb grp's then put them around frontier keeps etc to stop all enemies getting through to defend rk's.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Rvr guilds are allways on relic raids imo who u think plan those ? :)

Haars

Fledgling Freddie
Platina said:
Rvr guilds are allways on relic raids imo who u think plan those ? :)

Thanks a lot for your input

Haars

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
Roo and Durgi?

Aye, Roo and Durgi organise most Relic Raids, question is how to make it easier for them to organise RR's? How to get more Mids involved?

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
What comes to rr I have made around 40 % over the last months.
I just go other cg and let Roo lead other CG. Iam happy give other the credit dont care much, but saying we not around is wrong.

easyer in my eye to have diff Cgs when they have diff tasks aslong the leader has good contact with the leader of the other cg.

Borand

Fledgling Freddie
'RvR guilds' are always on relic raids, it's just you don't always notice them because a lot of the time they have alternative roles to the main groups of mids.

Ucallme

Banned
How about having 2 alliances in midgard
like what hib excal have done... 1 main Alliance and another.

Or

1 Alliance just for GM's through out Midgard that might work

I'd prefer 2 Alliances imo...

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
Roo and Durgi?

U think it´s only Roo and Durgi ? i agree they both are great leaders of raids etc. but not the onley one behind the raids, if im not wrong last time we took stre relics from alb it was zapsi who planned it and 3 rvr guilds that carried them home to mid. whit the help of the rest of mid ofc.:)
And i can also understand wy some people leave the general cg on a RR couse often is there so much damn useless spamm in them like hi all!! evry 10 secs. During a RR evryone need to be focused and lissen to the raid leaders/leader. Often ive seen raid leaders telling in CG that people should stop spamming ore atleast use another way to talk to eachoter, works for 20 secs maby 30 then people starts again. Imo i understand if people get frustated over it. same thing when we are at gates and bashing, raid leader tell in Cg !!all move gates!! still 30 clueless people runs downhill getting more aggro and die.(ofc its laggy and shitbut i think i play on worst comp and a wery bad conection and if i can make it to gates u can). I know we will have those relics back wery soon couse ive noticed some good vibs these few days of peopel opends up to eachother and starts to work toghether again as the old mid spirit .:)some wery nice post have been made on Fh imo.And if we all work toghether we will get those relics back! thats a fact.

This is just how i feel and c things during a RR wich also makes me understand others that are used to play whit focus/diceplin. Im prolly gona get flamed for this, but TBH whit u, all my intesions are good, this post aint ment to flame/hurt anyone. this is just my opinion.

Platina Guldstjärt rr6+ kobbe warrior
Officer of Loki´s Fallen.

Ps.dont flame me for my english this thread will be over 100 pages if u do :p

blejs

Loyal Freddie
key to communcation is a nice alliance.
A nice alliance leader, that tell ppl off if they will abuse alliance to much.
Some mess etc can be oki, but spam and take a discussion in alliance should be avoided atleast.

zaksoth bleion

Fledgling Freddie
UC:))), won't work with just an alliance of GM's :) pm me ingame if you want the reason.

Haars, about the relic raids, I know Roo (and others maybe) made a mailing list a long time ago, regarding "realm issues" (read as relic raid's mostly). That list was made during a realm meeting where I believe guilds from every alliance (at the time) was present.

Either way, it's about knowing the different alliances and maybe people, to message, when there's something important happening (ie. relic defence, keep defence) which is something that's been happening/known since, well a long time ago ;)

RvR guilds, PvE guilds, hmmm well frankly, regarding relics, I doubt to see the difference in how the various guilds have different beliefs. Honestly, I even can't see how you can name guilds in either way (small comment on the other various posts) since regarding relic situation we're talking about something that effects both, and in the end, maybe it would be better to define it as "casual" and "non-causal" players instead. - it's all about how you really enjoy playing this game (ie. spent your sparetime with) and do what you feel doing.

To end this, regarding relic raids, it's all about following the person(s) tactics from the beginning. Thus, some guilds(teams) who are "best" at one thing, will get appointed to this solo task. - Doesn't matter whether it's preventing defenders to reach the assaulted relic keep, put the right numbers of rams on each door or killing guards efficiently.

As long as each group(s), people, follow the tactics of the given Raid Leader(s).

Now, to finish this off, it's amazing how many people have moaned about the game changes in the patches. Really, it's amuzing, since changes (like always) is all about adjustment (new challenge) and in a while, I bet, either we'll have the same "whine's" about savages, or perhaps even something new ( that is, if someone's brilliant enough to find a new "perfect setup"). Either way, speaking as a "casual player(well sort of)" it's all about having fun, while enjoying the sparetime you have from whatever you do.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
On my last week, there was some confusion on a couple of raids. BO were indeed left out by accident on at least one raid. I'd contacted Blej on his last night but forgot to follow up by chasing Baduska. I apologised to him for this.

There has never been any deliberate attempt to leave the RvR guilds out, at least not on my part. I can't speak for others.

At the time of planning that last campaign, as far as I was aware, BO and Mael were inactive and by the time it got later into the week there was too much going on when they returned from Hib. Snoz of Mael is on my email list though and should have got all the details I think, though obviously I don't know if the email address is checked or active.

Just one of those things. Anything that has happened since I logged off that weekend I can't comment on as it no longer involves me.

Tbh there is nothing to stop guilds being proactive: if you think you aren't be included in things chase a few people up. It works both ways. There are some usual suspects you can find around Midgard that can get you in the loop for things.

Hopefully though, on future raids, all will be included :)

Please start using New Era inter-alliance more you guys. It will save a lot of problems :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom