Relic Raid ... again

O

old.Hellskor

Just want to know one thing ... which guild/alliance was assigned to 2nd door ?
One single Ram ? That's a bit weak, don't you think ?
The Rams that finally did go up were from EoO (3 or 4 atleast).

As far as I know it New Era Alliance was assigned to 1st Door (very well done btw)
EoO/Kale was assigned to 3rd Door. I've asked Roo myself what door we're should build on while we moved through Pennies, and he said 3rd ...

So, to whoever was assigned to it, next time just say that you can't accomplish that task. It's annoying when a lot of good work get's spoiled 'cause someone can't get his part done.

Really annoyed now :puke:

O

old.Hellskor

hmm, close to 90 views and no one knows who was assigned to that door ?

H

Hufner

I know, but can't be bothered to whine about it here.

O

old.Hellskor

Thing is, it's not the first time stuff like this happens.
Last time when we tried it witch guilds-assigned-to-doors the exact same happened -> no rams on the 2nd door for 5-10min.
Last time we got the relic to Sauvage/Pennies Border, now think about where it would've been if we had 5min more.

Question is, was it the same guild that was assigned to that door (again) ?

If so, they aren't reliable for Ram duty, so better say who it was, so we don't repeat the same mistake yet again.

It takes only ~5min to take those doors down with roughly 6 rams. (and people who know what they're doing)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Have no intention of doing a post mortum that ultimately leads to blamethrowing.

However, in any future attempts I will check repeatedly that various guilds/alliances know which part of the plan they play rather than leaving them to get on with it.

So if you want to blame someone, just blame me, its easier :)

However, to all the lads and lasses that showed up, especially on the first run: it was brilliant to be out there with you and the sense of team spirit we had today was awesome. Everyone who showed did their guilds proud.

Marvelous fun every frantic keyboard-tapping moment of it.

S

SilverHood

damn, missed it :/

Damn me and over sleeping.... getting up at 3PM with a hangover is baaad

O

old.Hellskor

1st door ... went down in a matter of minutes
2nd door ... rams went up like 5-10 mins after 1st door was down
3rd door ... no one felt like setting up rams or had rams left

@Roo no point blaming you, good work to get all those Mids together ... just don't assign those guys to any door again.
Pretty please ... with sugar on top ;)

R

rynnor

Was a very good attempt - the team spirit was great - new Ideas were put forward and Roo actually listens rather than just doing a 'I know better than you' stand.

I think this bodes very well for the future - lessons will be learned from today and used to improve the next attempt.

If the guild rams to doors assignment is a problem we can just get a figure for rams on the day and split those between the doors.

Plus we didnt spend hours waiting in the PK - it all ran pretty much to schedule - I think thats probably a first :)

G

Gerta Ugbash

Great Laugh, was worth getting up early on a day off :)
Number off albs caught in headlights as an army spread along the whole hillside charged up the hill was funny. The chief shouted CHARGE and everyone responded from what I could see (mind you only way I could move properly with all them peeps and lag about was to point my camera at the floor.)

Must say though I've defended Gralla before now when albs have taken similar amounts of keeps, and wtf did all those guards come from. In the first wave I got off one heal and was swamped by an Uber guard and a normal guard :twak::whip:
My team held well in the second try but wow, what a pop rate.

Nice one to the peeps that came,
Big Booo and Hisss to those that didn't but could have. You missed a great opportunity to see A HUGE Primetime Battle.

B

Blue Ix

Both EoO and Norrsken got assigned to 3rd door for some reason, and then as people realized noone was assigned to the second door they would rather stand around whining than just put up the rams they were carrying.

O

old.tuppe

Kale was 3rd door, and we had, what heard maybe close 6 ram, sadly all who had ram was dead before they get in 3rd door.
and yes, so many alliances, was working fine!
dont waite so much when starting, but happy it went so good.

O

old.Ozird Rinfut

Originally posted by Blue Ix
Both EoO and Norrsken got assigned to 3rd door for some reason, and then as people realized noone was assigned to the second door they would rather stand around whining than just put up the rams they were carrying.

I thought I assigned the doors correct, but it was damn hectic at times, I might have mixed things up. (even dwarfs make mistakes :p)

But great showup on the first raids, morale reaching new heights. Made me proud of beeing a middy again :)

And the other one at night was a laff, sneaking in there while albs were busy in Hib :D

(You see we can work togheter even if we are not OBA ;))

PS: All remember to come up to the gates next time, sitting downhill is not smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom