Relic lost...

Z

zane

but great job trying to defend if you who where there. To bad that at the time of the RR we couldn't match up with the numbers. Allthough being killed 5 times by los abusing necros I still had some fun.

Time to bring WAR to albion, it has been far to quiet there for far to long...

O

old.Hobbes101

Just had to post a big *Kudos* to all the mids who fought to the bitter end in the marathon 10 hour RVR. Most never gave up and your heroic last stand at amg capped off an evening of some excellent surging battles. Each keep fought to the last and my guildgroup went through 18 rams and 1.5pp of door repairs as we ground you down...

You earned your :clap:

M

marach

bah.. typical alb tacktic.. x 3 more than the enemy and zerging all night long.. also that goddamn necro LoS shit just sox.

know aim gonna be blaimed for whining but i dont give a shit - its the trueth.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Hobbes101
Just had to post a big *Kudos* to all the mids who fought to the bitter end in the marathon 10 hour RVR. Most never gave up and your heroic last stand at amg capped off an evening of some excellent surging battles. Each keep fought to the last and my guildgroup went through 18 rams and 1.5pp of door repairs as we ground you down...

You earned your :clap:

Thanks man, enjoy your relics as long as you can ;)

B

bloggs

u were goin down no matter wot happened and the necros' were a small part of the whole picture, wipe those tears from ur eyes and deal with it ffs

M

m4rk

Allthough being killed 5 times by los abusing necros I still had some fun.

Live with it m8, Hibs have been abusing LoS for a long time now, Albs get it and suddenly its a huge crime to abuse LoS.

S

stunned

Originally posted by m4rk
Live with it m8, Hibs have been abusing LoS for a long time now, Albs get it and suddenly its a huge crime to abuse LoS.

You are a lamer.

O

old.Lethul

gifv mid los abuse to then :)

S

salamurhaaja

I was one who were inside third door.
As you can see we weren't many. I think outside were 20-30 mids.

A

Aussie-

keeps.jpg

:m00:

E

Exiled

come back at a socialble hour and then present your lame picture and :m00:

M

m4rk

You are a lamer.

yes... and your point?

And coming from a guy called Pwnedbyme... lmao, trying to get with the in crowd eh?

Mid dont need LoS abusage, they already have good classes, albs just nerfed to high heaven.

F

- Fedaykin -

And coming from a guy called Pwnedbyme... lmao, trying to get with the in crowd eh?

PWNED

O

old.rauthian

what can you say when over 90 mids die inside a keep from bug abuse albs tryed to take relics fair meny times but failed seams only way that thay can actualy do anything is to use a bug urm whats to winge about
fact albs tryed fair =failed
fact albs try bugs = success

so whos the better for it all those that play fair with honer or those that can only do somthing by cheating and bug abuse
to me there is no honer in using a but to win that is as low as you can get but thats me maybe albs have diff idea about bug abuse maybe that think its honerable to use a bug to win (god hop not) but i hear most albs english that maybe explains it.
and yes im from uk but ill be damed to hell if anyone calls me english

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by bloggs
u were goin down no matter wot happened and the necros' were a small part of the whole picture, wipe those tears from ur eyes and deal with it ffs
50 mids attacked by 80 albs ... who kills whom.
10 necros-->50 mids of course. We couldnt even hide in teh towers.
If this happened to albs i think BW forum would crash from whine threads.

T

Trinilim

we won

we got relics

GET OVER IT

sheesh, keep whining on here and you'll never get them back....

...nevermind, keep on whining ;)

S

stunned

yes... and your point?

Someday on your 13 th birthday You might realise somethings are meant as jokes.

M

m4rk

I personally think its childish, maybe its just me...

N

noaim

Originally posted by Trinilim
we won

we got relics

GET OVER IT

I hope...ohh how I hope Midgard gets something similar to use against albs.

I can bet you 50+ dollars that you and many more albs would quit the game.

K

kerberos

we won

we got relics

GET OVER IT

Please grow up Trinilim we are getting tired of you talking shite.

And to Ruathian well said, too bad alb dont have the balls to admit that they got the relics by bug abuse.

A

ardamels

we won

we got relics

GET OVER IT

You know what's coming because it has already started, for the next couple of weeks we will fuck you over using CS. And if you fail to show up even once, you'll wake up having no relics again... And how well you defend yourself won't matter in the end because we can relic raid you at any lameass hour we want without feeling bad about it, what comes around goes around. When mids have str relics again you can choose to take them back in a honourable way or you can do that same as you did before. Then we'll just repeat the process again... You will have virtually no chance of defending yourself, is that what you want? We're coming... the question is will you be able to stay awake?

I don't want it to be like that, I won't be proud over it, but I will do it...

B

braudristin

Short list:

=====================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Version 1.61d Release Notes

Wednesday, April 9, 2003

=====================================

Berserker's changes:

- Berserkers will now be able to wear chain armor.

- Changing the Left Axe Doublefrost style to following:

Name: Doublefrost
Prerequisite: None
Attack Bonus: Very high
Defence Bonus: Very high
Fatigue cost: Low
Damage: Very high
Effect: Instant Lifedrain ( 90 d/70% )

Now start whining Albs/Hibs BWAHAHAHA :D

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by ardamels
You know what's coming because it has already started, for the next couple of weeks we will fuck you over using CS. And if you fail to show up even once, you'll wake up having no relics again... And how well you defend yourself won't matter in the end because we can relic raid you at any lameass hour we want without feeling bad about it, what comes around goes around. When mids have str relics again you can choose to take them back in a honourable way or you can do that same as you did before. Then we'll just repeat the process again... You will have virtually no chance of defending yourself, is that what you want? We're coming... the question is will you be able to stay awake?

I don't want it to be like that, I won't be proud over it, but I will do it...

and this is what? new?
looks to me you just explained alb tactic :D

O

optical-

alb tactic is use los bug as much as possible to piss off all those trying to get keeps under control and make them give up.
and take relics at 5am ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread