Relic keep doors and repairs.. an idea

I

ilaya

One person from each alliance starts an alt.. they all form new gulid called.. erm i dunno.. pryd alb RR doors.. donations are made to peeps from their alliance to their representives.. cash from relic door guild is then passed onto wood working peeps to fund relic keep door repairs. simple idea.. will save much bickering i think. chew it over :)

C

Cybwyn

Nice idea in theory, but the people who'd donate are the same ones who give money when it comes to repairing relic doors after a raid.

B

bonna

heres another idea ... there are always cabas pulling tanglers right?
u get loads of xbow from the . u get 55 ebonywood from 1 .... save them and use for relic gate? :)

L

liste

What i usually do, when doors need repairing (i'm sure anyone who has seen the spam remembers :p )

Spam /y , /c , /as , /br with donation pleas. Everyone giving 100g is ALOT of cash in the end, and most people can spare 100g.

It's a pain to get spammed, i know, but from my experience, its the _only_ way to avoid having 2-3 persons pay the entire bill

I

ilaya

well i thought my idea was simpler but next time we get the relic doors bashed u can count on THR to help repair in any way we can. :) will make it clear to my guildies too.. as if they need telling. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread