Reknown Rank Question

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Got a query on this as I sit drinking beer and puzzling over the subtle intricacies of why typing becomes so tricky when your drunk.

I'm under the impression that RR cant be higher than your lvl (though I'm pretty sure I was lvl 3 rr 4 in OB but anyway

How do I get rr80 if I max at 40? When can I start outlvlin my lvl with my rr cos after the last cpl of days Ive gained 1 lvl and 3 rr and I went out to get the lvl specifically.

So, just curious really.

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
At about lvl 30 there is some renown gear that requires your renown rank to be in the 30s above your lvl. I've never really read anything that said you couldn't get your renown ranking above your level.

rynnor

Rockhound
At lvl 30 there is some renown gear that requires your rank to be in the 30s above your lvl. I've never really read anything that said you couldn't get your renown ranking above your level.

It was true in the open beta - kept capping me 1 point below the next rr until I gained another level.

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
Were you above lvl 10, maybe it allows you to go over once you're lvl 10 or 20 or 30 or something.

But I noticed at the renown gear merchant at the city there were lvl 30 purples, that needed a renown rank in like the mid 30's. It's also on the Wardb site if you want to check it out. Wouldn't make sense to put those in the game if you couldn't get them at that player lvl.

killfest

Fledgling Freddie
Does renown gear have a LVL req? if not then it would be possible to get stupidly high renown gear for a low lvl char would it not?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Does renown gear have a LVL req? if not then it would be possible to get stupidly high renown gear for a low lvl char would it not?

Yes it has a standard level requirement as well.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I'm almost certain I was RR11 at level 10. Maybe it was the other way around hmm...

killfest

Fledgling Freddie
Yes it has a standard level requirement as well.

Ah thanks, I have bought lots of renown gear but never noticed the lvl req... i was going to say if there was not a req then it was a pretty big oversight.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Ah thanks, I have bought lots of renown gear but never noticed the lvl req... i was going to say if there was not a req then it was a pretty big oversight.

Not sure what they are at later levels but I know I had to specifically level to 9 to get the rr6 robes for my Magus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom