Reign Galla Raids are Back!

M

Meltin`

Yay! :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah ive not done these for a while... ive had a short break from DAOC really but am back now. Im planning to do 2 raids, Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th 6pm GMT so next week. I would have done them this weekend but Xfear has things planned it seems.

Ill announce these dates to alliances on monday :D

Hope you can all come and enjoy my raids again! :eek:

I havent read exactly what they changed to galla but im curious to find out. I try to make my raids to be quick so lets hope they dont effect that! :puke:

O

old.0xygen

Groovy. Reign raids have been the best I've been on tbh

C

ceix

too bad on reigns raids you can bring an alt to leech exp and still roll for main char

dis

H

<Harle>

Just make sure you and Xfear get along with the dates - don't want any trouble about who raids when again ;)

M

Meltin`

well

well hes got something going this weekend allready so thats why im doing it next weekend :m00:

but as for bringing an alt... i dont see why they "leech" exp since they are taking part in the raid. i also dont understand why people get upset about that.... whats the harm in it?

C

ceix

the fact that something class specific drops, you are the only one in that class actually on the raid

then its lotto time, and some lvl40 dude lottoes for lvl51 armor or weapon for his main char

you should change the rules some

you bring char for EXP or LOOT, not both

ofc you can lotto for your main, but say it in advance, and imo the alt should be lvl50 too

M

Meltin`

lol?

err...yeah, those are the rules...they have to tell me before the raid leaves and the alt has to be 50.

thats been the rules for my raid since i started them. try reading my sticky thread its all there.:rolleyes:

M

Meltin`

lol those ARE the rules for my raid.

they have ALWAYS BEEN the rules....

except they can come for exp AND lotto, again i dont have a problem with that, but they do have to tell me before the raid leaves and the alt has to meet level requirements.

its always been this way on my raids.

V

VodkaFairy

You have to be 49+ to lotto even if you are lvl 40 and your main is 50 imo :p

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Reign
lol those ARE the rules for my raid.

they have ALWAYS BEEN the rules....

except they can come for exp AND lotto, again i dont have a problem with that, but they do have to tell me before the raid leaves and the alt has to meet level requirements.

its always been this way on my raids.
what use can a lvl 40posibly have of a lvl 51 mp weap? ;>

M

Meltin`

err

what level 40? to lotto for armor/weapons the alt has to be level 49 or 50.

T

tomee

yeah, nice 1 m8

Please can you make the 23rd one a one off 7 GMT start please m8, I will be home from work at 6 but will not be at PC till about 6.50 only want to go for XP.

Seems a shame ill miss a whole night of xp for 50 mins l8. Or if i can get other half to log me on at 6.00 and get in grp could i just stick tiii 6.45 when im home ( cheeky i know but im desperate to get some XP ) LVL 44.5 NS.

X

xfear

What will happen if i want to make a galla raid on weekend?, and whats happen if other person wants to make a relic raid, or keep raid, or something on weekends? U know that weekends are the best days for events, u shouldnt take both imo, now that u left youre raids for a while, i dont know why, i keep 1 saturday for me, to make it frequently, what will happen if i want to go on taking all saturdays ? u know that i can take saturdays if i want couse u left us without any advice

What happened? u saw that now bosses drops 2 items each, and respec stones, and know galla are best, and came back taking my days without telling me anything, this is a little unfair, u must at minimun tell me anything, with PMs, now i took all saturdays, and some midle-week days, and i will go on with that

u know that we must speak about all this, so PM in game, and consult me before taking all saturdays pliz

all this is very unfair

S

Stallion-

hmm guys tbh, galla is my territory... all (kneel) and bow!!!!

we all know this is true :]

R

Ravenbourne

Its not unfair its competition, discuss with each other who will do the raid, you either get a 3 hour reign raid taking down all bosses and maybe the water primal or a 6 hour xfear raid and dont.
i agree to lotto for a 49/50 alt and take a 4x alt is wrong, both should be 49/50 if you dont like it take your 49/50 and there isnt a problem

X

xfear

3 hour, 6 hour ? pliz dont exaggerate, my raids can be too long if DF is open and only 40 peeps join me, and can be 3 hours, if 80 peeps join me, it is no my fault , so pliz dont exaggerate, i know that reign is youre guild mate, and u want to help him, but be fair pliz

Why can reign's raid maybe be shorter ? , couse he took weekends to do his raids, and 90 ++ peeps join him ( becouse is weekend and there are many people that can play on weekends), and then he can do the galla raid in 3-4 hours, i did my saturday raids in 3-4 hours too, couse i get 10 + FG, so pliz be fair

I would like to see how can do reign a raid in a middle-week day, with DF open, and kill all bosses with 4-5 FG in less than 3 hours, counting that he must wait for LDs, etc etc, He cant thats all

R

Ravenbourne

It is fair and i mean no offence i have just noticed on your raids there seems to be a lot of AFK'ers if people are reported to of been afk for a long time they should be excluded from the lotto and any future raids, galla is not the place for people to take the piss, everyone needs to be there and helping or it cant be done effectivly

edit: also the raid should leave as close to the time of the start as possible, if people are left behind because they are late tough luck, they will be on time next time

O

old.Reno

Xfear's raids have been no different from Reign's raids. Not in speed or in sticking to the departure time.
If anything he's a lot stricter on afkers.
And comparing the raids after the patch to those before patch is not fair because of the modified grouping code.

Danita

S

squalion

Originally posted by xfear
What happened? u saw that now bosses drops 2 items each, and respec stones, and know galla are best, and came back taking my days without telling me anything, this is a little unfair, u must at minimun tell me anything, with PMs, now i took all saturdays, and some midle-week days, and i will go on with that

all this is very unfair

:D

H

Hestetun

Tbh its lame, find a another day reign. When u decieded to jump off galas Xfear took over and imo u shall find other days then he have ,that will say saturdays. Sorry

C

ceix

first and last reign raid i was on some BM armor dropped
i thought "yay, im the only bm here", then its lotto time, and i want the armor, then suddenly some lvl42 or was it 43bard was allowed to lotto for the same stuff cos he had a lvl50 bm, the fact that he could lotto and won made it my last raid :p

M

mordia

Originally posted by ceix
first and last reign raid i was on some BM armor dropped
i thought "yay, im the only bm here", then its lotto time, and i want the armor, then suddenly some lvl42 or was it 43bard was allowed to lotto for the same stuff cos he had a lvl50 bm, the fact that he could lotto and won made it my last raid :p

OHLOHOLOL, or not :(

J

Jimmeh

Galla is a the realms not any1 persons, if some1 wants to lead a raid and make it clear to people then imo you cant hog all saturdasy as you yourself said weekends are best for events. saturdays are slightly better as people dont have work the next day (not so many anyway). learn to share

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by Jimmeh
Galla is a the realms not any1 persons, if some1 wants to lead a raid and make it clear to people then imo you cant hog all saturdasy as you yourself said weekends are best for events. saturdays are slightly better as people dont have work the next day (not so many anyway). learn to share

how the hell can ya share a galla raid ? on same day , sorry we dont have population for it . When Reign stepped down he also gave his saturday raids up.

M

Meltin`

hmm

*shrug* i didnt really step down. i made no announcement etc

im doing mine on sunday next week.....come or dont come.

C

chrstffr

Originally posted by ceix
too bad on reigns raids you can bring an alt to leech exp and still roll for main char

dis

That rocks imo :eek:

T

teramar

how about one week xfear has saturday, reign has sunday, then the next week reign has saturday xfear has sunday. I don't see the trouble to be honest imo a gala raid is a gala raid. You can go on it, it just means your not the bloke shouting at people where to go
hehe but thats just my simplistic view:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom