Regular RvR Group for Thursday night...

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
bigchief said:
Ganking AFK'ers needs tictacs !!!!!1111

:rolleyes:

No but ganking them while they're killing your lone mate who just came back from a LD does i think you'll find :)

Oh and Lol @carp's comment :touch:

Martok

Part of the furniture
i dont play my caster anymore but tbh i think good group would be

cleric
cleric
Necro
Sorc
sorc/mini
Pally
Fire wiz
Fire wiz/cabby

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Two last weeks' RvR has proved that one merc still in a cabby/sorc grp works good, if the Merc is Banelord and at least ML6.

My interrupts pwn castergrps, while I can make a lot of damage. ML8 ability is also a nice addition in damage and utility (30% hp/end/power drain, enemy needs to have these in 100% to be 30% drain tho.)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Wazkyr said:
Must say as many else. Funny grp setop. I hvae 0% repsec for wizards, never seen 1 do good. either fire or cold, they SUCK. Just a thing making me hade em more is that many of em are retards :eek7:
But yes u should make grp like: Cle,Cle,Sorc(50mind),Sorc (+46body),cab,cab,bg pal/banelord merc and then a theu/mincer.
And just a little comment. u CAN be just as nice sorc without have more mind than body, take a spec like 40b/36m, u get yellow crack, yellow mess, yellow root, yellow pet, nice dmg. And the mess gets resiisted like 3% more than 44... hmmm imo worth it anytime unless u got both a 50 M and 50 B sorc in grp.

ever seen ouer group run around? :p (Erodafiras group) recently respeced to fire, and did realy realy well then (to bad one of the wizzys went on holliday the day after the respec :p )

and BG aint realy something that you need in a caster group, since most groups these days are caster groups :p (thats my opinion anyways)

Run with:
cleric
cleric
sorc (44 or higher body for 50% fire debuff)
sorc
mincer
fire wizz
fire wizz
fire wizz

doesnt help to just make a random group with this setup, you hafto make sure most of the players knows what they are doing, and it helps runing in a set group so you get used to playing with eachother.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
:cheers: Ok thanks for the responses those who have signed up publically or privately - unfortunately we have nowhere near enough people or the right classes so for now the idea is off - shame but there you go :/ If i get more people interested in the following days/weeks i'll drop you all ingame PMs - thanks once again and soz :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom