Regular RvR group - Cleric wanted :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
The short version:Graendel and myself have been setting up a regular rvr group lately as most of you are aware from our deathspam in various colors over the past month or so.We have a nice core established, but have yet to find a regular cleric.Thats what this post is all about:

The requirements - if you dont fit these dont sign up guys, im sorry but the below are non-negotiable:

1) Able to take defeat and come back for more.
2) Able to laugh in face of said defeat and not get pissed off/whiney.
3) RR4/L50/ToA template and MLs.
4) Nothing in smite, and 42 enh or 40+ rejuv.
5) We run at least every other night, so your play time must be high.
6) Able to play until late over the weekend, and available usually between 1830 and 2300 on weeknights (we typically run 4-5 nights a week).
7) Willing to give priority to the group over other matters when asked.
8) Speak english well enough to understand varied tactics and ideas.

Finally relax - we have no plans to form a guild or anything - we're all happy in our existing ones.Keep the thread to signups only - mods please delete any pointless crap.If you'd prefer to talk privately about it PM myself or Graendel in game...

leviathane

Part of the furniture
9)(very important part btw) Must be open to changing dye colours :D

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
9)(very important part btw) Must be open to changing dye colours :D

Damn and i was thinking of start to play my cleric again =)

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
hes still 100000times better with his current spec than some random rr4 noobs u looking for...

just my 2 cents

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Ta Bhal :) Will respec after hit 3 mill rps anyway but will play on 3 servers at once so wouldnt apply to this position anyway :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Talk with Elanoreth... in DLK like Graen and recently dinged rr5 and redid her TOA template of d00m ... ml10 afaik and good cleric

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Sure, if Elano wants in she's got the spot. Nice person, just what we're looking for.

elanoreth

Fledgling Freddie
I'd really love it, been snowed under with work recently but am a regular player and would certainly love to help you guys regularly, i've run with you once or twice be happy to tweek anything as needed.

Alas i'm only ml9 though i've been on 2 failed ml10 raids well one of them only failed in as much as half the raid didn't get credit.

I'll catch you on /gu and talk about times and stuff.

Elanoreth

.... though i guess i'll have to give up leveling my tic in rvr...

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
elanoreth said:
.... though i guess i'll have to give up leveling my tic in rvr...

you'll live ;)

And those ml10's failed because of y00 obviously ;)

/hug

gl with the group!

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
<hug>

Speak to you ingame Elano. Now if we could just get Getta to stay up real late at nights.. :D

Talsar

Albion Legend
If you require a back-up cleric, give me a shout, i play everynight, and till 2-4am weekends (yes i have no life as the missus keeps telling me)

Cleric 50, 41 Rej 35 Enh, ML10, RR4L6, TOA'd, been playing cleric for 4 years - fully experienced cleric.

I also can run in RVR using Talsar but buffed with my Buffbot Cleric 50 - 50 enh buffbot, ML2 - 2nd account. Can be used to buff the group with better spec.

If you do /who Supremacy you will see me online with Talsar or one of my alts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom