Registration page still down at 5:33 AM CET

M

membrain

I going insane from trying in vain to register my Shrouded Isles CD-key. I can't believe the page is still down at this time in the morning. Is anyone else still having the same problem?

M

membrain

Are you trying to activate from the server select screen or from logging into your account on the Subscription page? I have tried both to no avail.

M

membrain

Actually I have been able to get the Subscription page up a few times where it says this:

Subscription to Dark Age of Camelot

Once your subscription is complete, you will receive a GAME login and password that will enable you to connect to the game and a SUBSCRIPTION login and password that will enable you to access your account.

I then fill out all the required fields with personal information and hit the proceed arrow, but then I am back to the "Registration page is momentarily unavailable" crap message.

Most annoying

J

JoxerTheMighty

I could register my copy of SI around 3am this morning (heck, I even could play a bit).
Around 5am I got a terrible lag again....whenever I try to reconnect, I get the usual "login-server not available"-message.

Nevertheless...it seems that GOA isn't to blame for THAT one. I ran a trace with Pingplotter and it seems the peeps at French telekom messed it up.

E

Envenom2

just keep pounding ur mouse button and ul get thru thats what i did but still cant play ^^

S

spirery

still not up

6.22am got into password and username still wont go any futher

U

ulke

Yup, still the same and has been all night --->

Dark Age of Camelot subscription

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH !!!!

E

Envenom2

i just kept pressing the account link over and over and i got in

S

spirery

still dead

tryed that got it but still not working

O

old.Plebo

I managed to register at 8:20 am GMT, so you can still register.

I tried at 6:30am when I got up and it didn't work, then got to work and tried for 10 mins and it eventually worked.

Just a shame I can't play till tonight now!

M

mcirvine

how is this possible

why is goa such a joke??? first the files from mythic to start the patching process and now they still got problems with that subscription page?? You would at least think they would have fixed this so we could start playing when they get the patch working.

Its 9:30am and still nothing

Edit : after hitting the account buttong for 18 minutes i got in

R

robyne_hud

Originally posted by ulke
Yup, still the same and has been all night --->

Dark Age of Camelot subscription

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH !!!!

I think GOA need to redefine their definition of momentarily - I have been trying for about 4 hours now and keep getting that message - I don't call 4 hours "momentarily"!

F

Flimgoblin

it's the 20,000 people trying to access it that's stoping it...

the page ain't broken it's just oversubscribed

S

SFXman

Limit it to 80 users yet one server can hold 3500 players or whatever... eh... hehehe.... not funny.
I finally begin to understand why people are pissed off :D
GOA did a good job with patching etc. but this is quite annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom