Regards To Zmurfen <Red Shadows>

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Hey There,
I'm from Albion and Recently one of my good game mates was scammed, After a while he got some trade logs of GoA showing that he traded all the stuff to his Albion char Glalinyc-Pyrdwen. So I would like the GM of the guild to have him talk to him and get him to give his stuff back to the rightful owner. He took over 40p worth of stuff of my mate, which has upset him greatly. And the person playing 'Zmurfen' Isn't the real one, he traded his account for a Albion one.
I just though you should no and i want the GM to get him to hand him the stuff back.
Thanks,
Turran

friky

Fledgling Freddie
hello every 1, i was the one that got scamed :( 30plat cash and round 200+ plat worth of items.. )

if any 1 could try and get this back will be greatly aprisiated and mabie some reward cash :D

friky

Fledgling Freddie
did not give details but he got.. he stole from a computer which they were on ( knoing me only from the game )

X

xGenocidex

friky said:
did not give details but he got.. he stole from a computer which they were on ( knoing me only from the game )

No offence but you must have added him to msn or something for him to get your ip... or mIRC... cause there is noway someone can get your ip just from talking to you ingame as far as i'm aware.. on a side note don't keep your details on your computer :p just an accident waiting to happen.. keep them on paper or get a white board to put on the wall near your pc

X

xGenocidex

friky said:
ye he had msn :( but he added me :(

K just a warning to ANYone that has msn.. if someone adds you and you don't know the msn address DO NOT ACCEPT IT AND CHANGE ALL YOUR PASSWORDS INSTANTLY ALSO WHEN USING FORUMS SUCH AS THIS ONE DON'T USE YOUR DAOC E-MAIL ADDRESS MAKE A NEW ONE SPECIFICLY FOR THE FORUM

friky

Fledgling Freddie
thanks m8, just worning every 1 about him.. btw isent old owner... he resently bort account

living

Fledgling Freddie
tbh the guy who plays Zmurfen atm (im in the guild), played quite a bit with him too - would have no clue what so ever on how to hack ppl. None. zit. nada.. I'd be surprised if he has played daoc much at all before too or even computer games for that matter :p

So if it is him ur accusing (not sure, topic seems like it but text diden't) i think u must have got it wrong, or u gave ur acc details to him which made it easy to do..

friky

Fledgling Freddie
would u like 2 see the trade logs and he also has scamed people before i found out

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
He gave all the stuff from Zmurfen who's his Midgard-Excal character to his Albion-Pry character after he stole it?

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
He gave all the stuff from Zmurfen who's his Midgard-Excal character to his Albion-Pry character after he stole it?

No Friky plays Albion, 'Zmurfen' has a Armsman on Alb/Pyrd. And afaik stole the stuff from Friky's account onto that character. Dont no if he's sold it, traded it, kept it etc.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, a cross server trade. Righto. The post is somewhat unclear.

So, Glalinyc-Pyrdwen is alleged to be Zmurfen's char that received all the money?

I can't say much as I'm retired as GM from Excal now playing Glast, but the current GMs are looking into itI can say they'd apprecaite any SS or logs that are available though.

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
lol, that account has been traded/scammed so much you can't be sure who's playing from one day to another.

living

Fledgling Freddie
ill bet all my plats taht u gave away ur login details in that case. cuz this guy would barely know the word "hacking".

And then u deserve it tbh.

And i dont think he plays alb - he never claimed to being when i talked with him.

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
YAAAAAAWWWWWNNN!

Traded account/shared password - nothing to see, move along.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
K just a warning to ANYone that has msn.. if someone adds you and you don't know the msn address DO NOT ACCEPT IT AND CHANGE ALL YOUR PASSWORDS INSTANTLY ALSO WHEN USING FORUMS SUCH AS THIS ONE DON'T USE YOUR DAOC E-MAIL ADDRESS MAKE A NEW ONE SPECIFICLY FOR THE FORUM

You can't lose accounts for adding someone on msn.

It's idioticy that loses accounts.

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
original owner of Zmurfen has quited the game. i know it as he s been in TDA for a while and he was using ventrillo so we often chatted together.

we had a post in guild forum saying that he was quitting like a few weeks ago. (post was on may 11th yaya just found it back :p)

he did not mention any account selling or trading buit i m kinda sure he did not kept his account pending as he s away for 1 year minimum.

i noticed a few days ago that some of his chararcter were in another guild but it s definatly not him. i will try to contact him via TDA forum to know what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom