Regarding wardens

Adari

Part of the furniture
So i r like yea, bored :/

Are wardens any fun and wnated in rvr groups? I am thinking of lvling one, on paper they seem cool.

saks

Fledgling Freddie
we often stand around looking for one :touch:

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Shortage of wardens in RvR imo. People say its not fun, but imo whats more fun than chasing a shaman around, smacking him round a bit AND healing? xDDD

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Love my warden, play him as often as i can in rvr.

Sadly if you aint got a gg invite you arent the first class to be chosen when standing around @ dl lfg :(

Like Gargo says, wardens are mainly interrupt pets nowadays with a handy bubble and resist/base boofs. The ability to heal is handy, but we cant compete with druids on this front and so are only an emergency healer in most cases.

Chasing casters/healers around in rvr is kinda fun, specially with self-attack speed buff so they cant cast anything, also makes CC classes waste their instas on you (basically were a pain in the ass to enemies, and with scale/shield/parry and bubble are tough to kill and our self-end buff means were hard to outrun as well. Liken us to the terrier that wont let got of your trousers once he's got his jaws locked :)) :)

Downside is, as i have already stated, we arent great healers, sure i can heal for 400+, but lack a decent group heal. Also our melee damage output is poor (laughable vs tanks), unless you come up against a weak opponent without capped resists.

Just my tuppence :)

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
wardens rock! i advice everyone to roll atleast one warden

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
well i am happy with my warden i have good fun and can normally get a grp quickly. for pve we rock :D

Mr Kitty

Fledgling Freddie
wardens

Yea, I like my warden too.. wish he would hit a little harder tho!
Has a few nice things going for the class... less down time than a tank for instance.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Gargo said:
but imo whats more fun than chasing a shaman around, smacking him round a bit AND healing? xDDD

Fun for all involved in my experience

Damn, what happened to the whip smiley? :(

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Wardens are gonna suck next patch... and they are gonna suck even more in the patch after that.. and i suppose they will make another patch and screw wardens some more.. but hey.. i lub my ward0n :x

Jerioth

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm this thread makes me wonder if I should come back and start playing Jeri again :m00:

One problem Jeri Is/Was a fighting warden :twak:...Well trying to fight anyway :clap:

That seems to be really out of fashion these days, dam healing wardens :p

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
my wardens old and decrippid, wants to move to the retirement home unless she gets some wub

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
wardens are great

though they're kinda limited seeing as if there's no groups you cant really solo like say a tank in odins or something.

the standard spec 42 reg and 49 nat (i think) has uber healing power combined with high group utility

plus i bet you can xp afk :D

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Wardens dmg output isnt so bad :p
Get the Claw from Galla and its actually respectable.

;)

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Aye my warden is great, that speed buff is great for running about buying ingredients for crafting.

In RvR, as a healer wardens suck, as a tank wardens suck, in PvE Wardens are great. There's nothing like playing a Druid or Tank in RvR to make a warden realise how woefully sub par they have become.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Faeldawn said:
(basically were a pain in the ass to enemies, and with scale/shield/parry and bubble are tough to kill and our self-end buff means were hard to outrun as well. Liken us to the terrier that wont let got of your trousers once he's got his jaws locked :)) :)

:)
:clap: coudn't have put it better myself

yeah i like it we are just annoying bastads not 1st choice targets either so generally end up annoying someone

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Cigies said:
Aye my warden is great, that speed buff is great for running about buying ingredients for crafting.

In RvR, as a healer wardens suck, as a tank wardens suck, in PvE Wardens are great. There's nothing like playing a Druid or Tank in RvR to make a warden realise how woefully sub par they have become.

cigies i used to agree with u at one point yes we are not as good as tanks but we can do a job there fill in if we have to
yes we are not as good as druids but we can heal i actually think the menta is a better healer than a druid in single heals druid have spread heals ect but also a no1 target in rvr

warden canb tank can heal run pbt/damage add speed if necessay can preform styles longer than tanks if bard goes down and resists well nuff said

not the best class in the world but one that gives almost everything to the group

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Wardens rock :)

With the right RA's you can make em more than valuable as both tank and healer. Next patch the blades line gets an off-parry chain as well, which should improve their battle capabilities.

If you need any advise ingame about how to spec your warden, just give me a pm, because I've had just about every spec imaginable :p

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Xanthian said:
Wardens dmg output isnt so bad :p
Get the Claw from Galla and its actually respectable.

;)

Agree there. I've got MoPain II, aug str 1, Uaimh's Rending Claw, 34+17 blades and I'm very happy with my dmg output, especially considering my attack speed (and I haven't even put any points in qui yet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom