Regarding UM

fungus

Fledgling Freddie

The legality of shards may be questionable but frankly that's not entirely relevant here. We have decided that as the almost official DAOC boards we have a general policy of discouraging posts which we feel are against the overall good of the DAOC community. That rule sticks, and we make the rules round here, so live with it or lose your access.

Ban stick, permanent quite likely, for anyone who persists after this blatant warning.

Dont like to be mouthed .... account Canceled

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
another we hate fh mods campaign about to happen? :s

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
while jupitus is as heavy handed as ever, why not lock and explain first deleting without explanationa lways causes whine
shards are dubiously legal, and they could get in legal trouble for allowing something like that to be advertised on the forums, so locking the post does make sense really.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Elendar said:
while jupitus is as heavy handed as ever, why not lock and explain first deleting without explanationa lways causes whine
shards are dubiously legal, and they could get in legal trouble for allowing something like that to be advertised on the forums, so locking the post does make sense really.

I wasn't involved until after the 1st post was removed, as per our policy, by another mod. When threads are deleted we have the ability to enter the reason, but sadly while this is viewable by mods you cannot see it (this came up in the feedback area a while ago), hence my decision on the 2nd thread to edit and post rather than delete the thread.

Enough on this now. Thanks.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Someone's crying, Lord, kumba yah. Someone's crying, Lord, kumba yah.
Someone's crying, Lord, kumba yah. Oh Lord, kumba yah.

Not enough for ya, fungus? Then go here for more (and turn on your speakers!). :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Why would the freeshard community hurt the daoc community? I myself think Mythic should check them out.. perhaps they could get an idea how to fix the retail servers. I myself would rather play on one of them if they where playable.

But as it is not I think alot of you agree with me if I say there are severe issues with servers like prydwen atm.

Didn't get a chance to thank you Jupitus for replying... even tho I had to do something provokative to get some attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom