Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

/bin/su
Too late leggy. Your post is now a permenant part of the interweb. :p

Athan

Resident Freddy
atos said:
And I'm also 100% sure I would have got away with my criticism if I would have been a regular. Thats how the bands work on IRC.

My god, this one seems to understand something of the situation after all. Although I'm fairly sure any regular relaying for Cyfr would have at least gotten laughed at and made fun of :p.

-Ath, :p'ing some more at Will to make sure it's clear where his tongue is.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Just thought it would look kinda bad if they mute people having a different opinion. Afterall the channel is the offical forum channel innit?

Look bad? So what? Freddyshouse is not a business like Barrysworld was, as such - who cares if the irc channel reflects badly on the site.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
nath said:
Look bad? So what? Freddyshouse is not a business like Barrysworld was, as such - who cares if the irc channel reflects badly on the site.
Freddyshouse is a community. I could possibly start claiming everyone is equal and yada yada yada.

Complete the circle of comunism send everyone away who thinks different, to dig holes and fill em up in a far distant region of the world, and there wouldn't be a forum because everyone would agree with eachother.

Ok that was a bit far off, but aw well.

The real reason I made this thread was because I thought people was a bit to quick to judge me. And I felt somewhat oppressed.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's it.

Cyfr, you are the cause of most of my grief over FreddysHouse.

You are permanently banned from the IRC channel as of now. I have had it up to here with you. (read fucking high).

Noone gives a flying fuck. Go elsewhere like Hyde Park Corner where someone may stop and listen to you.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Are you *****, Mr Bandit or Anddos in disguise?

atos said:
Freddyshouse is a community. I could possibly start claiming everyone is equal and yada yada yada.

Complete the circle of comunism send everyone away who thinks different, to dig holes and fill em up in a far distant region of the world, and there wouldn't be a forum because everyone would agree with eachother.

Ok that was a bit far off, but aw well.

The real reason I made this thread was because I thought people was a bit to quick to judge me. And I felt somewhat oppressed.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Well I said my opinion and got silenced. =(

I'm quite fond of comunism really. Too bad the original idea nerver works out. =/

Who is Anddos btw? ^^

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
atos said:
Well I said my opinion and got silenced. =(

I'm quite fond of comunism really. Too bad the original idea nerver works out. =/

Who is Anddos btw? ^^

A thing from the past......

atos

Fledgling Freddie
By all means enlighten me sir.

An unban from the channel would be nice too since I think we are thrugh with this thread and the problem and the overall hostile attitude.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
atos said:
By all means enlighten me sir.

An unban from the channel would be nice too since I think we are thrugh with this thread and the problem and the overall hostile attitude.

Firstly,

Anddos, B i l b o, Mr Bandit were irratating little shits much like Cyfr. All they ever did was wind people up and basically upset the balance of the channel must again like Cyfr.

Now I am willing to unban you but not if you attempt to whittle on about Cyfr. That person is now banned for good from the FreddysHouse IRC channel in an attempt to bring harmony to the masses.

What say you ?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Clown said:
Say the secret password to get in.

/me beats clown with a lump of wood with loads of protruding 8 inch long nails .... :kissit:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Thats fine with me, gives me get a chance to clear myself of suspicions.

Cyfr

Banned
Deebs said:
That's it.

Cyfr, you are the cause of most of my grief over FreddysHouse.

You are permanently banned from the IRC channel as of now. I have had it up to here with you. (read fucking high).

Noone gives a flying fuck. Go elsewhere like Hyde Park Corner where someone may stop and listen to you.

Wow sir you are a twat.
No, i'm not the cause of it, it's the moronic people in the channel who think it's entertaining to pick on me, then complain that I am the one annoying them, it's bollocks. I get along fine with all the other communitys im involved in because they arnt self centered twats who want to put someone down at any chance the get.

The majority of op's are power hungry **** fucks trying to increase their ranking in the community by increasing their virtual penis, deebs, you have no clue. You clearly have no reasoning skills, have way too much faith in your, quite frankly shit, op's.

I'm sure the other people don't have as strong an opinion as me, and I doubt they will post in here as they would end up in the same position as me, being picked at by a bunch of scum, like a Hyena would scavange a dead carcus, however I am not alone as many of you would have me believe, theres quite a few who totaly disagree with the shit that goes on around here, it's certainly no way to build a community.

I wonder who will be the next pet dog that everyone likes to kick.

Athena

Fledgling Freddie
I’m pretty sick of all this shit myself and I’ve requested my account be deleted. I’m prepared to give reason when I can be bothered.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Cyfr said:
May all the people who never tried to fit in with me when I was good die of nasty diseases.

I think that line just sums you up perfectly. May all the people who never tried to fit in with you....EH? fucking LOL!

You have such an odd perspective. Since you came to BW and then FH (I forget your original user name but remember you were hated by the daoc mob - your fellow gamers, so picked a new name and identity) you've acted a cock.

You act like a cock, you get a slap. Its the same in real life.

My own opinion of IRC? I fucking hate it, as Yoni, tdc and others know. I think its full of twattish behaviour too, but I ACCEPT this and ACCEPT that if someone whines in someone else's channel then they get the boot.

Cyfr you are an ungrateful little turd who is hated left right and centre.

Well done.

What your posts scream is "OMG LIKE ME PLZ PLZ BE MY FWIENDZ".

I used to put it down to your age, but quite frankly thats fucking insulting to your peers.

Now fuck off.

Cyfr

Banned
I don't want you to be my friends, I think most of you are twats.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cyfr said:
I don't want you to be my friends, I think most of you are twats.

In that case, you have no place on these forums.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Yarr. I hate when people don't read the threads :rolleyes:

Yes. I remember.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
This outcome was so predictable.
I don't understand why when some people dig themselves into a hole they keep digging. I'm glad they do though because it usually gets amusing :)

Trem: Leggy picked on me the other day. Will you tell teacher for me, *sobs*

I love you all by the way.*

*May be lies.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Can we have a ban on moaning about irc threads please? Took me ages to read all this, and then all the other threads had been marked as read :/

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Fuck sake. I hate missing a good banning.

Why do all the bannings and hate threads happen when I'm away?

Oh Krypt, I never really joined in the bashing on you, but frankly you're a dick.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
:flame: off... bye crap thread number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom