Regarding Early access

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
still 45 minutes to go until they are switched on :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well that would be about now but still isnt, atleast i cant get past the auth server. and the forums isnt working either so cant see if they delayed yet again or not..

/edit: just saw the time on previous poster. it says 17:00 GMT for server launch, and sweden is GMT+1 so it SHOULD be up now as here its 18:40.

tedlin

Fledgling Freddie
The game servers are up (but the authentication server is not) I managed to sneak in for a minute or two. The authentication server was online for few minutes, around 40 minutes ago.

tedlin

Fledgling Freddie
well that would be about now but still isnt, atleast i cant get past the auth server. and the forums isnt working either so cant see if they delayed yet again or not..

/edit: just saw the time on previous poster. it says 17:00 GMT for server launch, and sweden is GMT+1 so it SHOULD be up now as here its 18:40.

Dont forget DST, so its GMT+2 for you atm.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
ah ok. well its nice to see that funcom learned their lessons from AO :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
ooooooh right. i knew there was something wrong with my idiot proof logic...... >.<

now a whole LOT of things make sense :D

Gog

One of Freddy's beloved
Start screen now says 8pm GMT. Another 3 hours :mad:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

i'm actually waiting for this QQ.

The poepl on the AoC forums REALLY dig into the people complaining about not getting to the EA(i think rightfully so), so i'm waiting for the whines to start about servers being down, not being allowed in etc.

Just to tell 'em what they did :)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
well i did pay 5 £ extra to play early. i think am in tittled to whine tbh...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
well i did pay 5 £ extra to play early. i think am in tittled to whine tbh...

And people ordered pre-orders in the assumption, or rather, without the knowledge that it was limited who would get to play.

At the moment, there are people playing who pre-ordered two days ago just to get in early, whereas people who ordered ages ago to support and show faith, were left out.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Updated e-mail from funcom to me:

Hello again, I see now, thank you for the Image link on that. Basically it seems through no fault of your own you were sold a USA Early Access key, in order to fix this and get you back to an EU server I need to bump this ticket up to Level 2 status, just meaning that someone of higher authority than me will have to , and be able to take care of this. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
And people ordered pre-orders in the assumption, or rather, without the knowledge that it was limited who would get to play.

At the moment, there are people playing who pre-ordered two days ago just to get in early, whereas people who ordered ages ago to support and show faith, were left out.

yeah. pretty pissed off about this. i've had my pre-order for i dunno how long and i had to fucking buy the early access.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
300m away from my home it took place the football cup final at 17.00 gmt
30.000 tickets sold out
the game finished
the ceremony finished and there were some dozens fireworks in the sky

give conan now, qq
:drink:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Hm that's wierd I sent a mail to account@ageofconan.com about the USA eairly access thing, got an e-mail back with a ticket number but nothing beyond that. How come you managed to get responces quicker?

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm happy i didn't have an early access code because if i had i would have been like most of the early access folks...

Sat at the PC in my underpants all day entering my login information every 2mins trying to get in.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
underpants? fuck off, i am in an arnie thong

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
yeah. pretty pissed off about this. i've had my pre-order for i dunno how long and i had to fucking buy the early access.

I wouldn't mind paying for it, fair enough, but NOT getting in after ordering it ages ago on collectors edition none the less, and then getting the shaft...well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom