Regarding Agramon

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
I think that Iam not the only one who wants to bring back the agramon roaming to the way it was before when agramon was the only way to go and people barely roamed anywhere else...
However instarvr can sometimes be good also ofc and seems to be the most popular way to RvR atm but some irvr places are better than others we all know what happends when people take blend for exampel ping pong zerging 24 / 7...
HW IRVR is usally a good way to get fg vs fg fights but also a bit addingly HW is also the only place which usally gives good irvr fights though.

Anyway what I wish to come to with this thread is how many people who usally play fgs are intressted of trying to bring back agramon and what would you think is the best idea to bring it back?

Here are some suggestions anyhow:

1. Never take a boat to a zone with no irvr incase you are in a fg and run through agramon instead.
2. Have a special timezone there fgs go agramon no matter if there is insta RvR up or not like during 20CET-0XCET or so

Feel free to help me giving suggestions of things that might make agramon active however whatever suggestion we go for we are gonna need people who are willing to follow it so write replies in the thread and say how instressted u are of agramon.

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Zerg is much worse in HW , Fg vs FG fight doesnt exist when mids got port to somewhere , even the high RR mid grps run 2-3 grps.

Was a bit better when mids had eras last time though , maybe cause you get a bigger area betwen the keeps

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
No, just ask Mythic for a small change on agramon. Every realm should have their own portal keep, like in OF. Access to port 24/7... :clap:

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Notirt said:
Zerg is much worse in HW , Fg vs FG fight doesnt exist when mids got port to somewhere , even the high RR mid grps run 2-3 grps.

Was a bit better when mids had eras last time though , maybe cause you get a bigger area betwen the keeps

Well atleast there are mid grps who roam there but this thread is not about that so don't bring such up here ty

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Very hard to get people to stay in Agramon. Even though the majority of fg's are there at some point of the evening, they roam for 10 minutes, find nothing, then head to IRvR.

If people stayed there for a longer period of time, you'd have a lot more action there.. But nobody likes finding nothing, so it wont happen while people are roleplaying keeps daily.

Dorimor1

Banned
There have been alot of arranged fg agramon events recently so its usual no problem getting some nice rvr there.

Fifta

Fledgling Freddie
RvR at the moment is at it's best. Intense gameplay with challenge.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Fifta said:

You have got to be fucking kidding. "Intense gameplay with challenge"...more like take a shit and see what hangs around. Mids have forgotten what it's like to actually roam/look for decent fg v fg action. Even the high rr's have resorted to adding on anything resembling rps. Classic case of NIMBY fever has hit the game atm and its utter bollox.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Yes...30 Mids is a 'challenge' and right on my doorstep too. I wonder if i'll have time to solo them all on my cleric....

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Is this a fg moaning at other fg for not doing what they want type thread? please tell me it is! please tell me for once you aint moaning about adds but are moaning at each other for not being able to co-ordinate ya fights....

Ah teh irony.

X

xGenocidex

Fifta said:

lol at its best my arse soon as you try to go out solo your rolled over by 4-30 albs ;x and vise versa to other realms (excluding hib cause under populated! although i have noticed every hib grp i've seen the past week add on every fight possible even 1 v 1s which is rather noobish considering they were all rr5-11 ;x) RvR atm = utter shit which is what pushed me to pve

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
evzy said:
Is this a fg moaning at other fg for not doing what they want type thread? please tell me it is! please tell me for once you aint moaning about adds but are moaning at each other for not being able to co-ordinate ya fights....

Ah teh irony.
It's a constructive sudgestion, but your brain is incapable of realising that. Similar to ingame, where your brain doesn't realise how to play daoc so you have to zerg to be able to kill something.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Lorfo said:
It's a constructive sudgestion, but your brain is incapable of realising that. Similar to ingame, where your brain doesn't realise how to play daoc so you have to zerg to be able to kill something.
is it your sole aim in life to win at the internet?

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
1 or 2 fights a night without getting ass-jammed might be nice.

Fifta

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
lol at its best my arse soon as you try to go out solo your rolled over by 4-30 albs ;x and vise versa to other realms (excluding hib cause under populated! although i have noticed every hib grp i've seen the past week add on every fight possible even 1 v 1s which is rather noobish considering they were all rr5-11 ;x) RvR atm = utter shit which is what pushed me to pve

Yesterday I soloed and it was utterly fun, I had about 0.005 kills per death.

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Its either boats 24 / 7 or agramon to choose between now, zerging roleplayers taking back the keep 1 day after every instarvr starts so really if u want fg vs fg RvR agramon seems to be the only way atm.
So imo let's just stop these constant dreams of getting irvr to work and stop riding around everywhere on a boat?

Come on guys get agramon to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom