Red Zerg Guild

A

Aoln

Just wondering how much longer your going to be in thidraki, slightly bored of 3fgs camping apk all day.

O

opoc

If you on about Red guard dunno how long they will be there but theres actually only like 1FG of them, they keep having to invite non guild people it seems to their group :/ at high time i seen 2fg of them in thid with nono guildies too.....

N

nalistah

hehe, 3fg would be fun.

But fyi we were 9ppl.

1fg +1 running along (= 9).

most of us have capped out thidranki now.

But nice try flaming :)

N

nalistah

Just a poor attempt from someone to try the flaming countinue here on prydwen... yiiiha

A

Aoln

Don't necessarily mean 3fg red guard, but theres way more than 2fg who travel togehter who have a red/white emblem alone, then theres another 1-2 fg people without...

N

nalistah

I cant decied what kind of cloaks other ppl have.

We where 9.

Good night.

A

Aoln

Can't you answer the question before going to bed? :p

B

Big-G-

i only spotted a fg of the guilded hibbies all day today, they had tagalongs of random hibs but with the pets it looked like 2fg+ all the time ;p

N

nalistah

Cant answer to the question when 3fg of RG is gonna quit standing at atk in thidranki for a whole day and camping, as that never happened.

N

nalistah

But RG wont come back to thidranki. We are continuing the xp as we speak.

O

opoc

Well blackland skirmishers have a emblem which is like the RGR one....Maybe thats what you saw?

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Aoln
Just wondering how much longer your going to be in thidraki, slightly bored of 3fgs camping apk all day.

Yes... Weird that isnt... normally other way round

B

bigchief

they'd better still be doing it tommorow

mister seigemaster will be gettin plenty of custom from me :clap:

T

Tyka

hahahahahah rofl, this made my day

RG zerg is everywhere.

O

old.Bubble

god they have moved here!
bugger off back to excal

The albs and hibs are missing farming your 3FG's in emain

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by hrodelbert
zerg guild , i am your king , obey :clap:

If you thought LOE were bad they were nothing compaired to these, these guys don't leave the PK unless they outnumber 3 to 1 (i understand thats the only way they get rps's)

F0110w teh p1nk 0ne!

A

ab_fluid

LOL, damn, didn't take you guys long to get ur zerg reputation on pryd either. Must be some kind of record

X

xplo

I don't see any problem with a guild running in 2fg, lots of guilds do it? Maybe peeps want to flame them cause they cba losing from a good guild.

S

stunned

ROFL look at the vengeance guys rushing over fom Excal to make a flame in BG forum :lol: ... omg at the obsessions, well its fun to be famous !

Keep up the stalking for more laughs !

T

Tyka

more laughs? you were going nuts over nothing in the last thread remember?

Keep up the zerging "pwnedbyme" rofl.

S

stunned

Yeah Tyka I´m laughing at You for being so fucking obsessed with Red Guard. How long is it now since You started stalking RG ... 3 months ? Radar, zerg ... etc etc

You can tell yourself You doin it for fun but deep insdie I guess You know theres something seriously wrong in teh head of yours
/cheers

T

Tyka

hahaha, its you guys who keep me doing this, and the rest of excalibur and now obviously prydwen, maybe you STILL have not realised what a CHALLENGE is in this game, if enemy brings 1fg you do that too, but as we can see from the 100 pics, RG is different.

S

stunned

No Tyka there is a few pics of RG in big numbers, all taken long ago and was as explained after guildmeetings.

These days and especially since some play on pryd You wont see anything like it, You know it but keep flaming due the nature of your mind.

T

Tyka

Flaming or not, i just dont like your weak playstyle, to bring more ppl than enemy to be able to beat them.

And obviously you guys have guild meeting everyday, you asked for pics and you got enough of them.

Dont deny it.

S

stunned

Rg is what 20 ish ppl out of 2000 online every day. Just give it a rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom