Red Shadows Alliance Stand for TT matter

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
or maybe CM can start sorting their shit out and seeing how they are fucking up the server.

How about u Suck on my lollypop and try to defend ? else just loose :p

if u cant fight it enjoy it!!1

Drege

Loyal Freddie
Guindor said:
After Goa's reaction for TT decision RS alliance r going to siege war to albland for the following days as a way to protest.
That will go on till hib relics go back to their originall position that albs have so "bravely" take.Meanwhile NONE guild of RS alliance r going to take/claim keeps/towers on hibland till this is over....players/guilds that will be reported to do such actions will be kicked from their guilds/alliance...

From hib side we expect to get back to their feet/spirit and kick the Albion worm from their lands and "participate" to the siege.

About TT actions we say this :
Acts of chivalry shouldnt be reasons to be banned

I am proud to be part of RS alliance and more proud that we came at that decision, so if this is also " against the spirit of the game" then ban me.That will mean that playing this game is a waste of time and i will invest my time somewhere else...and btw by banning me i will cancel my 4other accs and 95% of my guild will follow me.. and that will be only the start...

Im not going to defend towers/keeps in Albion untill the hib relic are in their homeland. We need all the balance we can get. Atm were just killing the server faster then normal...

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:
After Goa's reaction for TT decision RS alliance r going to siege war to albland for the following days as a way to protest.
That will go on till hib relics go back to their originall position that albs have so "bravely" take.Meanwhile NONE guild of RS alliance r going to take/claim keeps/towers on hibland till this is over....players/guilds that will be reported to do such actions will be kicked from their guilds/alliance...

From hib side we expect to get back to their feet/spirit and kick the Albion worm from their lands and "participate" to the siege.

I am proud to be part of RS alliance and more proud that we came at that decision, so if this is also " against the spirit of the game" then ban me.That will mean that playing this game is a waste of time and i will invest my time somewhere else...and btw by banning me i will cancel my 4other accs and 95% of my guild will follow me.. and that will be only the start...
We will destroy Albion!

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
As i cba to read those long threads, TT ppl got banned?

Iscerus

Banned
Rofl, and this doesn't even concern Midgard.

What a bunch of idiots, this doesn't concern my realm yet my foolish alliance leaders want to take action? If you want to deny me the right to RvR then so be it, I no longer want to be part of this alliance.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Anything anyone might do, can and will reverted by the night-crew. So what's the point?

I applaud the innitiative, but that will only give the insomniacs something to do the night after as well. Pointless, and by the time a solution will be found the cluster will have reached the critical population point from which it will never recover.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Iscerus said:

What a bunch of idiots, this doesn't concern my realm yet my foolish alliance leaders want to take action? If you want to deny me the right to RvR then so be it, I no longer want to be part of this alliance.

I know this is a really crap example but it's the first one which popped into my head. You watched lord of the rings? It so then that statement makes you sound exactly like the tree ents (except albeit, a lot faster :D)

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
take it from a hib - we don't have enough ppl to go get our relics back nor attack albion. You'd do us a great favor to take the relics yourselves and do a /rude to any alb u kill...I for one will be there to try help make hibland green again...if i'm not alone that is

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Iscerus said:

Community > Realm .Get it ? .. 'idiot'

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
well the "brave" alb's ruined the game again as they did it in numerous ocasion's. So yes i want every mid and hib to join up and whipe the alb's keep out of the face of the earth and show them woot a really HIBGUARD means. i for one will be out in rvr most of night's and i WON'T touch//kill or even disturb an hib from woot he is doing. i won;t even go to hib land till the order is restored and the FOTM alb's that take keep's relic's at 5 AM "primetime"(in alb land) will realize that they do nothing then to ruin the game. i know there is no rule against taking keep //relics at 5 am in the bloody morning but u have to realize that this kind of action don;t make u FOTM player's just make u a low class of player's that don;t even have the courage to show their faces in the other hour's of the game and honestly to the guy's who participate and took the relic's i have some word's to say but they just don; fit in here. if u wanna know who u are just look deep down in a sewer and u will find u r self there.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Iscerus said:

i find it funny that u keep pwning urself tbh, if u just look a few secs on what u have posted before u can clearly see whom u rly r (from ur thid thread).
so howcome u wanna be part of this alliance as u clearly aint doing proper rvr and they aint saying that ur not allowed to take stuff in thid ?
From ur former acc :
Lucao said:
Matt I find it so funny how you think you have got it right, you're completely wrong. I don't even have 50s on Mid or Hib, idiot.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Iscerus said:

when it destroys the balance and the rvr on the server its highly a concern of midgard.

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Iscerus said:

From that statement i am sure u wont be a loss for RS alliance and for sure we wont miss u
Now when u insult some1 ( by calling them idiots) JUST HAVE THE BALLS and mention who u r and where u bellong....

Aiava real men have penis, d**ks, co**s etc etc and u admit that u have a lollipop.. but ofc if thats ok with u np by me... they say that to be ok with urself and come forward with it, it supposed to be good.....:kissit:

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
As i cba to read those long threads, TT ppl got banned?
Yes and they're now martyrs for standing up and being men. Such a deed is saluted in Midgard.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Crikey, haven't checked the boards since i left, i see its gone downhill further again...

Sorry to see its come to this - without meaning to shout doom GoA are heading towards a stark choice, and their actions with TT etc do seem to place a precedent of banning for something that isnt truly covered within the EULA or CoC. One thing i'd be interested in knowing is exactly how many people got banned?

One thing i will say - is that the contrast between US and EU servers is stark in terms of customer relations and service. The next is not a slander against the GM's but one thing i haven't missed is the terrible rightnow system - i've had to appeal a bad /stuck and 3 quest bugs in the 2 months ive been there and i've had it solved within 10 mins twice and within an hour the other 2 times. Can't knock that.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:

It been brought to my attention that a misunderstanding have occured, and this statement shouldn't read that guilds will be kicked form the alliance. No guilds will be kicked from the alliance! There's no guilds that can 100% take the responsibility of the player's actions, so only players risk being kicked from guilds but that's entirely up the the GMs of the guild if this should happen.

Kimkasper,
Master of Aquamarine.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Dr_Evil said:
It been brought to my attention that a misunderstanding have occured, and this statement shouldn't read that guilds will be kicked form the alliance. No guilds will be kicked from the alliance! There's no guilds that can 100% take the responsibility of the player's actions, so only players risk being kicked from guilds but that's entirely up the the GMs of the guild if this should happen.

Kimkasper,
Master of Aquamarine.

A load of shit that a player should worry about being booted from his guild in the Red Shadows Alliance because he wants to play the game his way.

Personally, if I was still an alliance leader and I heard of a guild doing this to a member, I'd boot that guild out just to make a point to the GM - with a standing option to rejoin once they'd become more reasonable of course.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
A load of shit that a player should worry about being booted from his guild in the Red Shadows Alliance because he wants to play the game his way.

Personally, if I was still an alliance leader and I heard of a guild doing this to a member, I'd boot that guild out just to make a point to the GM - with a standing option to rejoin once they'd become more reasonable of course.
I'm 100% sure you're getting me wrong here. What Guindor said about players risking bans was never even object to discussion in our alliace meeting - and never been, as it's that far out there.

Edit: I haven't talked to him about it, and I don't even know what he meant by it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Been away on business and not played in weeks, reading FH RVR section to catch up on the action.

What the F#@K! I gather some AC crew took Hib relics, TT then intentionally took over the keep it was housed in and downgraded it. TT players then got banned for this. Now Hibguard wanna attack alb 24/7.

Wow, go away for a few days and the whole server goes bonkers. Is it even worth loggin in?

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:
Been away on business and not played in weeks, reading FH RVR section to catch up on the action.

What the F#@K! I gather some AC crew took Hib relics, TT then intentionally took over the keep it was housed in and downgraded it. TT players then got banned for this. Now Hibguard wanna attack alb 24/7.

Wow, go away for a few days and the whole server goes bonkers. Is it even worth loggin in?

I think its all come to a head because some (not all) albs have been AC'ing constantly for several weeks, culminating in the relics being taken at some ungodly hour.

Other (more sensible) albs disapproved of this and lowered the level of the relic holding keeps to try and help the lesser hib numbers retake it. and someone got a ban as it was thought to not be "in the spirit of the game".

Since then, hibbies got really pissed and basically released all their keeps/towers as the albs were being annoying.

Think that just about sums it up....

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:
players/guilds that will be reported to do such actions will be kicked from their guilds/alliance...

Thas indeed was a misunderstanding ... after the meeting we had with Rs alliance leaders again came that its was a misunderstanding so ignore it...

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Remember guys, saying "albion ruined this game" is unfair to alot of the players who had nothing to do with the recent events.

Just bear that in mind while you're grabbing the pitch forks and burning torches :( not all of us alb's are zerglings/AC raiders!! :(

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Dukat said:
Remember guys, saying "albion ruined this game" is unfair to alot of the players who had nothing to do with the recent events.

Just bear that in mind while you're grabbing the pitch forks and burning torches :( not all of us alb's are zerglings/AC raiders!! :(

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately sweeping generalisations rule the day. All albs are a bunch of ac'rs, all hibs are a bunch of crying quitters, all mids cba to do anything other than jump on the back of a hib raid (when they did them). On top of that if you're not a 'roleplaying lameass zerger' then you're a 'l33+ist name calling traitor to your own realm in return for IRC points'.

Or so some would have you believe when you read here.

While I'm here I suppose I should say TTFN to the cluster (yeah yeah, I'm a crying quitter of a hib).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom