Red Shadows Alliance Stand for TT matter

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
After Goa's reaction for TT decision RS alliance r going to siege war to albland for the following days as a way to protest.
That will go on till hib relics go back to their originall position that albs have so "bravely" take.Meanwhile NONE guild of RS alliance r going to take/claim keeps/towers on hibland till this is over....players/guilds that will be reported to do such actions will be kicked from their guilds/alliance...

From hib side we expect to get back to their feet/spirit and kick the Albion worm from their lands and "participate" to the siege.

About TT actions we say this :
Acts of chivalry shouldnt be reasons to be banned

I am proud to be part of RS alliance and more proud that we came at that decision, so if this is also " against the spirit of the game" then ban me.That will mean that playing this game is a waste of time and i will invest my time somewhere else...and btw by banning me i will cancel my 4other accs and 95% of my guild will follow me.. and that will be only the start...

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
<gasps> I wonder what will happen in the next episode of this exciting serie!

:D

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
If GOA will start banning people, Im off too tbh..
Makes no sense at all, and all the fun dissapears if people starts getting banned.

Im in depending on what day this siege will happen!
PS. Its after 9pm Im not very.. stable.. :D

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
If GOA will start banning people, Im off too tbh..
Makes no sense at all, and all the fun dissapears if people starts getting banned.

Im in depending on what day this siege will happen!
PS. Its after 9pm Im not very.. stable.. :D

They have already started banning players, thats the point :)

I guess you can be forgiven though, it is Friday night after all and i think most of us are feeling the influence :)

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Yap.. I should go sleep and see these messages tomorrow when I understand them.. :D

But this situation is worrying. What will happen to DAoC English cluster? :(

bader

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:
Meanwhile NONE guild of RS alliance r going to take claim keeps/towers on hibland till this is over

Will be easy retake then with all those low con keep's :touch:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
bader said:
Will be easy retake then with all those low con keep's :touch:
isnt that the point ? that hib's can take it back piss easy ?? and no they wont leave the alb keep's unclaimed...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Red Shadows in a mid alliance if I remember right, surely there has to be a point at which GoA will listen. At the moment they're looking at the prospect of a completely empty server within the course of just one week and over one very bad decision.

pip

Banned
trycorn said:
isnt that the point ? that hib's can take it back piss easy ?? and no they wont leave the alb keep's unclaimed...
Hib drop all keeps and do /realm map rolf what a bunch of lamers moving in for the kill like flies on my ass:) I mean common i would feel to embarrassed to bother:)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Think you'll find that a mid alliance deciding to attack Albion is pretty much considered in the spirit of the game... :touch:

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Think you'll find that a mid alliance deciding to attack Albion is pretty much considered in the spirit of the game... :touch:

Read the hole thread ^^

joap

Fledgling Freddie
what about a mid alliance deciding not to attack hib, is that "in the spirit of the game" or can we be ready for a ban?

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
joap said:
what about a mid alliance deciding not to attack hib, is that "in the spirit of the game" or can we be ready for a ban?

Bingo :worthy:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
joap said:

banned like bitches unfortunately. Now if you had an alarm clock and snuk that hibbie relic out of that very low level keep.....

Your safe......

....oh noes Albs in Rens all night defending again.....

......its OK folks you can sleep you know (leave the alarm clocks out of it for once). :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Are we all cross realming by talking to each other on here?

*waits for his ban*

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Hi.... are "im gonna do a kinda Honourable thing" Threads FOTM?

If so.. i Promise.. as an Alb to be Honourable and ermmm... Not try Escape from a FGH anymore when im running Solo.. i promise i shall do the Honourable thing and sit down so they can have easy rps and cos they have lost both relics and are so weak they cant RVR properly i will allow them to kill me.

pip

Banned
QuickStix said:
Hi.... are "im gonna do a kinda Honourable thing" Threads FOTM?

If so.. i Promise.. as an Alb to be Honourable and ermmm... Not try Escape from a FGH anymore when im running Solo.. i promise i shall do the Honourable thing and sit down so they can have easy rps and cos they have lost both relics and are so weak they cant RVR properly i will allow them to kill me.
Fo you worth all of 200 rp:p

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Fo you worth all of 200 rp:p

Says the WL :( and i dont think ive ever met u 1v1,, only time ive seen u is with another loads of Wl's and Bd's... never seen you solo.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Actually, way to go is not to help hibs, it's to log alb alts and zerg down hibs, zerg down mids, zerg down the unclaimed keeps and give albies exactly what they think they want.

pip

Banned
Maeloch said:
Actually, way to go is not to help hibs, it's to log alb alts and zerg down hibs, zerg down mids, zerg down the unclaimed keeps and give albies exactly what they think they want.
Behave grand dad we give em nothing:twak:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Behave grand dad we give em nothing:twak:
43rd theurg reporting for duty! in defense of the three relics, the traitors of TT shall not overcomes us!

pip

Banned
Maeloch said:
43rd theurg reporting for duty! in defense of the three relics, the traitors of TT shall not overcomes us!
Just need another 70 behind us Sir

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Guindor said:
After Goa's reaction for TT decision RS alliance r going to siege war to albland for the following days as a way to protest.
That will go on till hib relics go back to their originall position that albs have so "bravely" take.Meanwhile NONE guild of RS alliance r going to take/claim keeps/towers on hibland till this is over....players/guilds that will be reported to do such actions will be kicked from their guilds/alliance...

From hib side we expect to get back to their feet/spirit and kick the Albion worm from their lands and "participate" to the siege.

I am proud to be part of RS alliance and more proud that we came at that decision, so if this is also " against the spirit of the game" then ban me.That will mean that playing this game is a waste of time and i will invest my time somewhere else...and btw by banning me i will cancel my 4other accs and 95% of my guild will follow me.. and that will be only the start...

I applaud Guindor even if i dunno if it's the right action to take :)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
now i dont care much about relics in the first place. but.
Way to go.. time to teach GoA how to respect stuff in game..

gawd.. i doubt theres like anyone @ GoA's ban-headquarters who actualy plays DAoC..

GoA sucks!

PS:
Guindor!:worthy:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
When you lay siege to albion, in a great war that units midgard, gets people motivated to play again. We drive albion back further into their territory and in one final push... a huge battle at the relic shrine.... midgard triumph's we get the relic!!!

its a glorious day in the name of midgard...

the next day we loggin and its all been reverted by CM :)

---------

the only people that could stop this shit are the people in albion that control the external keep which holds the relic. :)

or maybe CM can start sorting their shit out and seeing how they are fucking up the server.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:

Didn't he say they (this mid alliance) are going to attack Alb but not Hib? I don't see anything wrong in that - or have I missed something?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:

Nice try, won't help much anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom