Red Guard

Z

zorlac

I have a friend that was disbanded frome red guard becuase of skalds speed song. Well first day he played with in a grp with this warrior ( i was there and looked). Warrior said stick up. and he sticked up. He did also say SKALD SPEED. but the skald had speed on al the time it was just that he had bin attacked just a sec b4.And everybody who know a little about skalds also knows that speed aint working when battle. The warrior become mad. The day after the warrior played with a healer and the skald sticked the grp leader (important. NOT the zerg leader). The skald made a littel mistake but the healer(same guy as warrior) become mad again. becuase of one little mistake. He told the skald that he was a sucky skald and for no use. He did also disband that skald frome Red Guard. The point is , aint it a little bit overreacted form that healer/warrior? disband a guy becuase of day 1: couldent use skald speed in battle and day 2: he made a little mistake , sticked grp leader not zerg leader. Dont know why ppl is complaining on skalds.....all the skald hears al the day long is....Skalds are gimps : HELLO ??? are u there skald??? GIE SPEED FFS.......i think this is usless talking frome differnet ppl. Think this healer /warrior beahaved very bad against my friend... all i want to say..bye bye

S

stabba4

he should flame the skald in public aswell.

O

osy

Well im sorry, but a gimped person playing a skald is of no use to group.
Maybe he did overreact a bit, but I do understand him... and, next time you want to flame someone here, on BW, make sure it aint RG, you #^%#@@#%$ !!!

Ps: ...and so, the fields were greener, and the flowers smelled better.

S

stunned

Murpfy , according to the replys You made recently here on BW its safe to say You seem to be one of the most retarded players on Excalibur.

K

kameh

Well I dont think the skald did anything wrong, he stuck onto his group leader and if the group leader was stuck on the zerg leader then there wouldnt have been any grief. Group leaders should be stuck on the zerg leader, not the skalds (unless they're group leaders).

hardly a big deal!

Red Guard has some nice people in it so to be honest it's unfair to flame the entire guild for the actions of 2 very single minded and immature twats.

Some people take this game way too seriously.

R

Runolaz

Kicking a guy from a guild IF this is was the ONLY reason is IMHO a bit harsh.

O

owe

To bad for the skald guy :(

There are tons of good guilds out there, but sadly some bad also.
Hope he can find a guild where ppl treat eachother nice.

O

old.tRoG

Most of Red Guard are alright, but, as is always the case (Just look at what the Nolbies get) when one or two people act like complete dickheads, the entire guild gets shunned.

And, zorlac, do you see the Return key?

Use it.

P

Piotr

Originally posted by stunned
Murpfy , according to the replys You made recently here on BW its safe to say You seem to be one of the most retarded players on Excalibur.
:(
How can you say that? Murphys are maybe one of the nicest persons i have seen on the server... so dont call the man retarted, cos he aint... he is a nice fella...

aint i right Murp ^^ ;)
-------------------------------------
Old.Nagi
------------------------------------

R

-RG-Jaond

Murphys is a nice guy always say what he think.

And Zorlac if your friend got kicked from Red Guard im sure it was for a better reason then what u are talking about.

BYE BYE

O

old.MikhailGudlik

The skald always and i mean every single time and i teamed with him on more then 1 ocasion kept runnign off leaving me - the group leader and sometimes zerg leader oos. I kept telling him every time about that. AND no I was not under attack. Being 1st in a gorup list doesnt mean that person is a gorup leader.
When i told him the last time he did that the answer was pretty rude.
IMO if you are no good with a class you playing eitehr learn how to play it and dont back chat when you fuck up, or roll another class.

If he was rude to me he could be rude to anyone.
If he keeps leaving healers/group leaders oos he is not worth having in a good rvr group.
And so i do not think he was a valuable asset ot RG guild.

C

Conchabar

lol Murphys Law suxs i remember my scout killing him with out useing my bow <only afew days ago> :p

H

Hatt

Making a thread like this just make it worse.. if you want to say something msg Mikahaila or whatever his name is in game and whine cus noone wants to read.

M

marach

can beat that kick issue

was once kicked from RG cause i made one of the officers (Veluden, 50 healer) cry rl...

beat that!

(no joke im serius)

S

sparkie

Originally posted by Conchabar
lol Murphys Law suxs i remember my scout killing him with out useing my bow <only afew days ago> :p

Very intelligent indeed...

Murphys is a good player and nice person u just need to get to know him...
And stop the bullshit i PWnd u OMFG u pwnz im sooo b4d man!

V

Veluden

can beat that kick issue

was once kicked from RG cause i made one of the officers (Veluden, 50 healer) cry rl...

beat that!

(no joke im serius)

LOL that made me laugh.
Yes I whined, kicked, swore and acted rashly in this game before, but not to my knowledge cried over it. Its a game. :)
Maybe my memory is fucked up or something because I can't remember it, but fortuantely I do remember someone spamming the guildchat with insults directed at me after a relic raid I had helped organise and lead had failed. I was doing my best to apoligise for things going wrong, it wasn't me that kicked you from guild, it was my guildmates that got pissed off at your incessant whining attack.

LOL just remembered you got xp killed on that raid, oh my how you whined. :)

(no joke im seri'o'us )

W

Whoodoo_RD

LOL, yet they took stealthie on, thats funny eh :)

O

osy

that's the keyword, i think.

E

etcetra

Originally posted by Conchabar

Ohh my, did you manage to kill a lvl 49 skald?

/salute x 10?

/cry :|

O

osy

Conchabar, you never killed me... you killed one of my friends playing my char, probably.

Anyway, dont turn this thread towards me, its the last thing i need right now...

Zorlac, go solo for a while, try to get used to playing a skald, ask for advice, etc... because you must play your best out there, this is not a simpathy club.

K

kameh

Originally posted by old.Osy
Zorlac, go solo for a while, try to get used to playing a skald, ask for advice, etc... because you must play your best out there, this is not a simpathy club.

No it's a game something which many people seem to forget. Hurling abuse at someone for making a simple mistake isnt fair, although everyone get angry when it's repeated time and again. I'm not defending anyone here but I do think some people need to get things into perspective, take a deep breath and grow up. Dying in DAOC is hardly the end of the world and after all there are more important things.. :drink:

L

living

Lemme guess, the warrior is Mikhail? I know for once hes a high rank in red guard guild.. only way he culd make their guild topic:
"<myname> lamer of the year!" for a week or so...¨

A

Archeon

Ok, so you have a problem with the guild? but is there really any reason to tell us about it?

its not like one badly worded barrysworld forum post is going to turn red guard into the most hated guild on excaliber.

So hated that indeed the very game developers stalk them raising the levels of the mobs they try kill to super-legion level.

Please, keep your personal greivences personal, don't try to get sympathy off people that don't give a damn.

T

Thorarin

Originally posted by Archeon
Please, keep your personal greivences personal, don't try to get sympathy off people that don't give a damn.

Hmm, if everyone did that I suspect the forums would become very quiet ;)

S

stabba4

Zorena is in red guard and she called me a faggot and a n00b on irc. THAT SI DISCRAMINATION AND RED GAURD SHUOLD APOLOGIZE!!11. Now i didnt talk to any gm of RG i took it directly here cause i think zorena really hurt my feelings and should learn that a non-tolerant outlook is WRONG!!1.

Users who are viewing this thread