Red Guard recruiting

Prophesy

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys. Since the release of ToA and NF, Red Guard has gone down the same route as many others, reduced to about 4-5 active players.

I feel that the release of Catacombs will breath some life back into the game though, and alot of people will return from WoW.

As the title sais im trying to do the neerly impossible job of reviving a dead guild.

At the moment im not trying to make the perfect guild, just trying to find a few nice people who can try and help.

The only requirement's for joining are you are lvl 45+ and must be an active player. You do not have to be fully ToA'd. but be willing to help the guild in PvE so we can try and get all our chars the arti's/items we need to start a successful RvR group.

If all goes to plan, we will start guild Arti's raids on a yet undecided day (Probably Friday/Saturday) and we hope to be close to finished not too long after the release of catacombs.

If you feel you could help us please post ure characters name, class, level and amount of ToA work it has here. Or message me ingame.

Much regards.

/Prophesy, Constatine, Diagnostic.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
i've just noticed that previous RG GM - Arepa left the guild, so it looks strange to me.

and btw in former times RG recruited only rr5+ ppl ;)

Prophesy

Fledgling Freddie
As you say in former times. But with the lack of good players actually seeking guilds, we are forced to try and find new talent. In last the 3 weeeks there has been a maximum of 4 players online at any 1 time in RG. We are not recruiting any old person. they will have to prove that they have what it takes to join RG. But its always nice to give people a chance. Just because someone is rr5+ does not mean they are a good player.

/Prophesy

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
think Wraths had another opinion ;)

But well if possible plz tell us what happend to old polish dorf :)

Kaod

Fledgling Freddie
Prophesy said:
Just because someone is rr5+ does not mean they are a good player.

/Prophesy

Shame it wasn't seen that the reverse was true also, then maybe you'd have more than 4-5 members.

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
Why make it harder for him to try to get some life back into the guild w these very supportive & helpful posts? ;p

cheers,

Funkybunny

Banned
Olvoair said:
Why make it harder for him to try to get some life back into the guild w these very supportive & helpful posts? ;p

cheers,
doesnt this look like more fun

beating.JPG

then THIS?

old-people-hug-subway.jpg

ergo... its more fun to give someone a beating then to hug em :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
Mazzaca said:
Who're those low-life-bum-kind-of girls on the first pic? :eek:
Join Red Guard today and find out

Well not really but you get one of the best looking guildemblems on the server!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom