Red Guard Recruiting.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
1. What difference does it make if someone is in this section? OMG INVADER PLS GET AWAY. Fuckin clueless.
2. I play mid too, ive made the chars nancy and freppy recently so yes. Anything else you wanna comment and be retarded about? Since you seriously cant stand ppl talkin about BC. Mentaly sick or smth? Insane.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:
1. What difference does it make if someone is in this section? OMG INVADER PLS GET AWAY. Fuckin clueless.
2. I play mid too, ive made the chars nancy and freppy recently so yes. Anything else you wanna comment and be retarded about? Since you seriously cant stand ppl talkin about BC. Mentaly sick or smth? Insane.

well, just look here, on first answers
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=13547
there was a serious thread about mid guild recruiting mid ppl
what is the problem with certain hib people???
want me to post silly comments in every hib thread? i can start to do it, if this is what you think the board is for

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
You go do that. At least we dont act like retards when doing it eh.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it also has something to do with every single post being negative about bc, even though 99% of the ml raids organised by bc are fast and successfull, you could also try to say positive stuff as when we do smth good? I guess it's more fun to flame, not saying you're wrong with all flames, don't get me wrong.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Its been said several times marczje. Hroft do awesome raids, specially ml5 ones. Its been said. But you dont read that, you only read the flames, and gets insane with it. Act like morons, flames back 10x times worse. Nothing else.

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Alme, you can have some glowy swordz and gold if you give me some love

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Lizz said:
I presume u try to be funny...but if u not and intrested contact me ingame with a mid char.
Hmm :eek7:
Glottis welcome too if he gets a mid account :confused: :confused:

Edit: Double post :rolleyes:

poky

Fledgling Freddie
sabu explain to me why having ventrilo as requirement for joining is funneh :eek7:

stormwind

Fledgling Freddie
Holy cow, just let guilds recruit if they want, if your not interested theres not much to post about here.
Having ventrilo as a req is something I salute, seriously a very very good idea imo. Laughing about it is imo a way of showing you dont know the tactical benefits of using it, or you dont like it yourself.
Why not laugh over rr4 req? Nothing different there.. alot easier to get ventrilo then rr4.......
So let this be the last unwanted msg and leave rg to recruit?

Spegelbild

Fledgling Freddie
Agree on stormwind. Gargo pissoff with your teenage bullshit. PM if you got any objections on that.

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
now can you kindly stfu, cuz i doubt any1 in bc have ever ever seen you in their entire life

In that case he cant be good :(

Hellu mr anubis btw :)

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
sabu explain to me why having ventrilo as requirement for joining is funneh :eek7:

Maybe its allowed by Coc but for me is a third party program which people use to take advantage in RvR.

Nothing special but still funny for me to see a guild not recruiting people w/o Ventrilo.

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
stormwind said:
Holy cow, just let guilds recruit if they want, if your not interested theres not much to post about here.
Having ventrilo as a req is something I salute, seriously a very very good idea imo. Laughing about it is imo a way of showing you dont know the tactical benefits of using it, or you dont like it yourself.
Why not laugh over rr4 req? Nothing different there.. alot easier to get ventrilo then rr4.......
So let this be the last unwanted msg and leave rg to recruit?

maybe laughed about that a RvR guild recruit on FH? :D
Probebly can find some1 that fit there guild, hope so anyway.

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Sabu said:
Maybe its allowed by Coc but for me is a third party program which people use to take advantage in RvR.

Nothing special but still funny for me to see a guild not recruiting people w/o Ventrilo.

Use Ventrilo once and doac suddenly becomes much more than just a game.

Program downloads 4free you only need a mic, so I think it's ok that a RvR guild demands that you can/will use ventrilo to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom