Red Guard Recruiting...

A

Acun

We did recruit some tanks and casters.
As i have gotten a lots of pm`s on recruting i make this post.

--=Now only recruiting shammies=--

So if u lvl50 with sc(or intend to get1 soon) and want a great old guild with focus on rvr,then Red Guard is the guild for u.
We have a lots of fun tougheter and are like a big happy family.

Thx....

J

Jerelyn

teh 1337 guild needs Shammys? got tired of Buffbots or?

edit: typo

-Jerelyn

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by Jerelyn

-Jerelyn
crying cus u cant join or what?

A

Acun

Well actualy 1 or 2 39/37 mend/aug healer is needed too.
Think 1 of the 16healers in Red Guard is Mend/Aug now.

Ill be gone a couple weeks so just pm 1 RG and ask if an officer or GM is online ...if it sounds interesting.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by rg-zorena
crying cus u cant join or what?
Originally posted by agon
mature post
Wonder why your guild sometimes gets a bad name, think this attitude in a recruitment post answers that.

BTW i got nout against RG, shame it gets spoilt by attitude.

G

gargultroll

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Wonder why your guild sometimes gets a bad name, think this attitude in a recruitment post answers that.

BTW i got nout against RG, shame it gets spoilt by attitude.

Just some lamers, thinking whining on RG is Uber cool..

S

schinkaar

2 people "whining" on a guy who whined on RG, and they aint even in RG dunno how that affects anyones views on RG tbh :D.

J

Jerelyn

just a little thing here, i'm not whining over rg, i'm just wondering a bit over the fact that a guild that want members, only want to recruit ONE class, in this case Shamans. and that's not even it, they want shamans with crafted items etc.... sorry if some people are taking this as a whine, that wasn't the purpose. i was just wondering over that attitude.

-Jerelyn

edit: yet another typo

S

Spix

Maybe we recruit ONE class because we have enough of all the others?

And whats so wrong with having crafted equipment? Why would someone want to run around in malmo drops or epic whit crappy resists instead of a good twinked set of crafted armor with capped resists? We are not going on some sort of friendly pve raid if thats what you think.

And about attitude Jerelyn... what makes you think a comment like "teh 1337 guild needs Shammys? got tired of Buffbots or?" raises your or your guilds rep?

Whoodoo: , Zorena is not a member of Red Guard anymore FYI.

V

Vell

Originally posted by Spix

And whats so wrong with having crafted equipment? Why would someone want to run around in malmo drops or epic whit crappy resists instead of a good twinked set of crafted armor with capped resists?

It is incredibly easy for seers to cap all resists and stats, and any skills needed, without using SC armour. Well, ok, I have 2 pieces of SC stuff, but you get my drift...

G

Gaal66

but if it's not crafted then you don't get them alchemized.. ie missing out on ablatives ;)

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Gaal66
but if it's not crafted then you don't get them alchemized.. ie missing out on ablatives ;)

1.63 or .64 the TG arms/legs get 150 abltatives put on them which makes them better than crafted. Just thought i'd point that out, i'm feeling a little insecure atm so it helps to boost my confidence. ;)

J

Jerelyn

Originally posted by Spix
Maybe we recruit ONE class because we have enough of all the others?

And whats so wrong with having crafted equipment? Why would someone want to run around in malmo drops or epic whit crappy resists instead of a good twinked set of crafted armor with capped resists? We are not going on some sort of friendly pve raid if thats what you think.

And about attitude Jerelyn... what makes you think a comment like "teh 1337 guild needs Shammys? got tired of Buffbots or?" raises your or your guilds rep?

Whoodoo: , Zorena is not a member of Red Guard anymore FYI.

well might just be me, but imo recruiting one class is wrong, thenit's not hte person behind the char you "want" but the char itself :/ and i have NOTHING against crafted equipment, at all.. i just think it's weird asking a someone to get crafted items before joining the guild. and i know you're a good rvr guild, and as said before i have nothing against you at all. and about my socalled "attitude" imo it's not exactly the right thing to blame an entire guild because you misunderstand me. thank you.

-Jerelyn

S

Spix

Just read the post again...

"So if u lvl50 with sc(or intend to get1 soon) and want a great old guild with focus on rvr,then Red Guard is the guild for u.
We have a lots of fun tougheter and are like a big happy family."

It does not say anywhere that you must have SC when you join or even be 50.
But we require our members to have top quality equipment in our guild groups, makes it more fun for all.
And if someone joins and have to spend 4-5 weeks in DF farming cash to afford decent equipment, it doesnt help us much when we do lack shamans now nomatter how nice that person is.

I dont know why I bother to explain the reasons , im mostly solo anyway and not involved in reqruitment, stupid kobold :)

D

Denisée

Originally posted by Archeon
1.63 or .64 the TG arms/legs get 150 abltatives put on them which makes them better than crafted. Just thought i'd point that out, i'm feeling a little insecure atm so it helps to boost my confidence. ;)

You still also got 150 tinctures from TG ;)

J

Jerelyn

hehe :) well i think i understand you guys now, thank you for pointing it out for me. :)

and Spix, Ambush might wanna make you that MP bow, just pm either of my chars ingame and we'll be able to find out something :)

-Jerelyn

edit: frikken typos

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Denisée
You still also got 150 tinctures from TG ;)

<Runs away crying, then promises to stop posting random crap, then runs away crying some more... then runs into a brick wall>

H

Hestetun

-Jerelyn

noobo cant get in xD or was just a bb for RG too long so u feel abit angry :)

RG gratz on comming back :) givf good fights :;)) keep it going MIK !

J

Jerelyn

Originally posted by Hestetun
noobo cant get in xD or was just a bb for RG too long so u feel abit angry :)

RG gratz on comming back :) givf good fights :;)) keep it going MIK !

eeh? what exactly, have i done to you? would like an explanation please.

-Jerelyn

C

chosen

<Runs away crying, then promises to stop posting random crap, then runs away crying some more... then runs into a brick wall>

dont cry rremember +3 axe or something will be uppgraded to +all(weapon)!!!!

D

Denisée

<steps infront of the brick wall with open arms and meets Archeon with comfort and hugs>

Z

ztyx

RG, you need more charisma when recruiting. This just sux.
You need Wrath...n to atract hard core gamers.

S

Spix

hehe yeah we do miss wrathofsaurons temper here...

But life goes on.

Jerelyn: sounds good with the MP bow!

W

Whisperess

well might just be me, but imo recruiting one class is wrong, thenit's not hte person behind the char you "want" but the char itself :/ and i have NOTHING against crafted equipment, at all.. i just think it's weird asking a someone to get crafted items before joining the guild. and i know you're a good rvr guild, and as said before i have nothing against you at all. and about my socalled "attitude" imo it's not exactly the right thing to blame an entire guild because you misunderstand me. thank you.

-Jerelyn
What's your opinion got to do with anything? If you don't fit the description, don't apply and be quiet.

Venting whatever opinion you have on others recruitment policies helps neither you, your guild, their guild or the realm in any way - it just causes aggressions.

And they said -nothing-, not a damn thing, about not taking in the applying shammy's other chars. They just stated that they are looking for shammies since they need them in their RvR groups.

'nuff said.

P

Phuze

heeeey :>

its been a long time since i've written here, so mostly just saying hi to everyone..

yeah wrath's people skills are sorely missed on this forum :) it just isnt as fun reading anymore :(

Spix, dont let ambush make u an MP bow! ;D
/waves to Ambush

C

cadiva

Originally posted by Whisperess
What's your opinion got to do with anything? Venting whatever opinion you have on others recruitment policies helps neither you, your guild, their guild or the realm in any way - it just causes aggressions.

The same could, of course, be said for your post too ;)

Me I'm just commenting on the comment. Was out bashing with Spix tonight in HW and was mucho fun so don't really have a problem with Red Guard at all.

Users who are viewing this thread