TV Red Dwarf X

Sar

Part of the furniture
Well they had nothing to do anyway, it's hardly like any of the main 4 cast are exactly overly busy these days...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well they had nothing to do anyway, it's hardly like any of the main 4 cast are exactly overly busy these days...
Craig Charles is back in Corro. Frankly he could be in Eastenders and it would still be funnier than Red Dwarf.

Ok. Dislike me. I know I'm right.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
04 October 2012: http://uktv.co.uk/dave/homepage/sid/9281

Official Synopsis:
Space battles, quantum entanglement, and love triangles with snack dispensers, are just some of problems facing the boys from the Dwarf as they return in a brand new series. Red Dwarf X, the 10th series of the legendary sci-fi sitcom, airs exclusively on Dave and Dave HD this October.

Red Dwarf X returns with 6 x 30 min stand alone episodes, recorded in front of a studio audience and reunites the much loved original cast of Chris Barrie (Rimmer), Craig Charles (Lister), Danny John-Jules (Cat) and Robert Llewellyn (Kryten).

The brand new series, written and directed by Doug Naylor, begins with the Dwarfer's mining ship still creaking though the wastelands of unchartered deep space, but the posse soon stumble upon the mysteriously abandoned SS Trojan. As they inspect the ship Rimmer receives an SOS distress call from an old foe and is suddenly faced with the dilemma of his life.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'll watch it, if its as silly as the original it will be good. I thought they tried too hard in the last new red dwarf.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Series linked

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nice gonna get some biccies (The in a bag broken left over bits kind you buy that are so much better) and some milk yey
Mmmmmm, biscuits!

Edmond

Having some work done at the house atm, and bought some biscuits for the workmen, they've not touched them..

*they're calling to me*

Kryten

Old Cow.
Very much liked that (obviously!) Definite return to form, certainly better than 99% of shit we've been fed for "comedy" in the last decade.

"We just hosed him down and gave him a hat!"

Edmond

"Was he Swedish....it was a moose" brilliant

Seemed to be back on form, let's hope they keep it up

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I want a Stirmaster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom