Red Dwarf Series 9

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Kryten, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Kryten

Kryten Old Cow. Moderator

Has been confirmed by Robert Llewellyn at the Dimension Jump RD convention.

Happy days! :D (For those of us that are happy to see it continue that is, it's not everyones cup of tea, and some think it should have been left at S6)

Can't wait personally. Filming starts in 2010, unknown as to whether its a BBC venture or Dave - the latter, I believe, would be more likely.

2. ECA

ECA I am a FH squatter

iCame.

3. GReaper

GReaper Resident Freddy

Woohoo! :D

Just hope that they film infront of an audience and add some canned laughter for this series though. Back to Earth was decent, but it felt like something was missing.

4. Zenith.UK

Zenith.UK Part of the furniture

Smegging ace!

5. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coalâ„¢ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

6. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coalâ„¢ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

7. Wazzerphuk

Wazzerphuk FH is my second home

Please BBC and not Dave...

8. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

meh

9. leviathane

leviathane Part of the furniture

let's hope it's as shit as back to earth was.

10. Roo Stercogburn

Roo Stercogburn Resident Freddy

Back to Earth had some chuckles in it. I'm looking forward to this, even if I have some reservations :)

11. Chilly

Chilly Balls of steel

Just hope its better than that dogshit special they did for dave.

12. Kryten

Kryten Old Cow. Moderator

Dave is the commissioning channel. BBC were not interested.

13. Raven

Raven Brrrrr!

Wish they had left it how it was, though if they can get it back to being funny, which the mini Dave special was not then its good news.

14. Calaen

Calaen I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

It's never going to be the same, but in all honesty the majority of the old stuff was tosh as well :p

I am just pleased they are being done again and if they hit the spot for a few episodes I will be happy.