Red cross mania

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Hello people,
this is getting on my tits, just back to work a couple of days and when I log in to Freddies all the 'radio' (? I think thats what they are called) buttons appear as red crosses. They worked fine last month when I was here, as far as I know nothing has been done to the computer to make this happen. There is a corporate firewall, bat it always let me browse here without any problem before. Its not as far as I can tell an image problem because the avatars and the smilies look fine. I was thinking, which is dangerous because I am not even remotely au-fait with stuff of this ilk, that it may be because these buttons have controls in them ? so I went to the options to allow java and activex and could not find the bloody activex one.
The machine I am on uses win2k Pro and I have admin rights ( I think :) ), uses I.E. 6 to browse.
Any pointers, hints, tips etc., toward giving me back my lovely Freddies browsability would be appreciated.

Later

Gengee

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Odd

The forum pages and smileys come from forums.freddyshouse.com, but the buttons/icons/etc that you cant see are loaded from img.freddyshouse.com

Seems for some reason you cant access img.freddyshouse.com, maybe your firewall is blocking this for some reason, but it doesnt seem too likely.

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Ok Draylor,
Thank you for shedding some light on that. Nothing I might need to make sure is active in any of the 'internet options' boxes in IE ? I will try and have a look at img.freddyshouse.com, it might be blocked because of the img, and the company firewall chap does not like images :(.

Ok that is it,
Access Denied (policy_denied)

Thanks for the help Draylor.

Your rep is bumped.

Later

Gengee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom