Red Bull Flugtag, Hyde Park... tomorrow

S

Summo

http://www.redbullflugtag.co.uk

Anyone going? I shall be there with friends, picnic and booze. It's sunny, there's flying machines and people are hurling themselves into The Serpentine. Must be Pimms-o'clock!

Booze!

W

Wij

We want the finest wines available to humanity. We want them here and we want them now.

E

Embattle

Summo, you are banned from London....don't come or I release the hounds ;)

D

doh_boy

Wij: I was about to buy that on DVD coz I haven't seen it but I bought three cd's for £50.

Summo: I did intend to go but a) I have no money b) I don't have the time off :(

W

Wij

Originally posted by doh_boy
Wij: I was about to buy that on DVD coz I haven't seen it but I bought three cd's for £50.

I-D-I-O-T

C

Ch3tan

I should be going, I will look out for your Justin Timberlake from nsync hair.

X

xane

Oh bollocks, my son really wanted to go to that, seeing the adverts in the TV, but today I felt absolutely shit and the missus has taken him to the seaside.

S

Summo

It was shite.

I've never seen so many people in one place. I underestimated how popular this would be so rather than a picnic in Hyde Park while cheering the efforts ("Oh, rotten luck!") it was a standing-room-only heave-fest of sweaty bodies. They closed Hyde Park Corner station and after about 2:30 mounted police were blocking off entrances to the park.

Add to that, the contsant shouting of Big Gay Brian from Big Gay Brother and that Tess woman over PAs all added up to a disappointing afternoon.

S

Summo

redbull.jpg

T

The-Don

Redbull is utterly digusting, it tastes like wij :(

M

~Mobius~

Red Bull is sooo nice, but this event thing sounded shat.

C

Ch3tan

I agree with summo, too packed, impossible to see things if you didn't stand.

The weather was too good as well, it was very hot and there was no shade in hyde park.

The 6 craft I did see plundge into the river (before I decided to leave) were good though, the mounge tout two team were especially funny.

W

Wij

Originally posted by The-Don
Redbull is utterly digusting, it tastes like wij :(

But you don't get AIDS by tasting me.

If you swallow maybe but just rolling it over the tongue should be fine.

*regret*

Users who are viewing this thread