[QUESTION] Red Alert Pre-order

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Also looking forward to RA3. I still play Yuri's Revenge at times. The B-Movie cheesiness is just brilliant :)

EDIT: rofl - Be the bear :D

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
A related question - do the codes in the 'official' Atlas and Character Guide books work in Europe, or just the US?

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
When pre ordering Red Alert 3 in the US, people get a cool hat for Warhammer.
Is this availible in europe as well?
I want RA3 anyway, but added bonus items are always nice :D

Link for those interested: COMMAND & CONQUER RED ALERT 3
The Kossr's Helm is included in US Red Alert 3 pre-orders. It may or may not be included in the European Red Alert pre-order as well, but as far as I know, it won't work in Europe. It should have one of the following prefixes: WARRAS or WARRAP and follow this format: XXXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.

For future reference, US and EU codes use different formats. These are set and will not change, so if you learn this by heart, you can always see if a code is workin in Europe or not!

EU code: XXXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX = 6-5-4-5-4-6 = 30
US code: XXXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX or 6-5-5-5-5 = 26

So, whereas an European Kossr's Helm isn't included in the Red Alert 3 pre-order - for now - the code is active on EU servers and I would not be surprised if it was introduced in Europe one way or another.

-Magnus

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
So, whereas an European Kossr's Helm isn't included in the Red Alert 3 pre-order - for now - the code is active on EU servers and I would not be surprised if it was introduced in Europe one way or another.

-Magnus

GAME website said:
Limited offer while stocks last. You will be emailed a code to unlock your exclusive item for Warhammer Online on release of Red Alert 3. Customers who have already preordered this game will also receive the bonus offer. Please make sure you have a valid registered email address. For more details visit the FAQ page.
link

you might want to clear that up with them then, cos its false advertising if it dont work ;)

Mabs

sorry for the necro, but only just got a reply..

~~~~~~

Thank you for your email.

Apologies fort he delayed answer, i have only just today received an answer from the publishers and our buying team.

If you preorder Command and Conquer Red Alert 3, you receive a code for in game content for Warhammer online UK.

This code is sent on a Friday to all that have pre ordered this title, sometimes this email can be detected by spam or referred to your junk mail system.

If you have any further problems/queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Amanda S

The Team at GAME

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
if that mail is from game its bull I have RA3 on preorder and have done since they anounced the collectors ed and I have still got no mail giving me a code.

Mabs

This code is sent on a Friday to all that have pre ordered this title, sometimes this email can be detected by spam or referred to your junk mail system.

if that mail is from game its bull I have RA3 on preorder and have done since they anounced the collectors ed and I have still got no mail giving me a code.

its not out yet is it?
the friday it is released, check your email

pikeh

Resident Freddy

It said it's being sent on a friday.
Mabs obviously sent them a e-mail enquiring into when/if he will get the code.

/edit nerf :>

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
oh well gues we will find out on friday but if that is the case why email it when they could just send it in the box considering they stated it would only be with the first wave of them.

Mabs

oh well gues we will find out on friday but if that is the case why email it when they could just send it in the box considering they stated it would only be with the first wave of them.

because a box is a box ?
i thought it was PRE-ORDER only, regardless of special edition or whatnot ?

maybe wrong, but its easer to email than try to put a piece of paper in not-all of the boxes;)

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
when they first did it they said the codes were limited and would just come in the first wave they got in then the codes wouldnt be handed out any more. so that leads to the understand EA must be putting the code inside the box for the first wave they send to stores. but way back then it also said the collectors ed (possibly standard ed) included a beta key for a upcoming C&C title so not sure what is going on with it.

but now it seems they have removed all info on what is in the collectors ed as well so who knows what is happening. well judging by games usual delivery rate I should have the game on thursday. so gues they want it to be a suprise or something has changed since they posted the info when they first listed them.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
I want a beer hat!

files_174.preview.jpg

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Here's the full set! EPIX!!!!1 (Sorry, it's early and i'm tired, couldn't resist.)

ip012559.jpg

Mabs

got my RA3 this morning
the code was on a pre-printed piece of paper inside the DVD case, and it says "war eu" on it
ive added it to account and it went on fine, so assume all is well :)

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
yep same here it would be nice if game had just left it saying it came in the box instead of confusing people.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
The code was in the box (collecters edition). After registration the the item was available 5 min later. Funny thing happens when I summon my gyrocopter.

Attachments

• Doktor^M_017.jpg
    Doktor^M_017.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom