Recruitment

• Thread starter old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance
  • Start date
O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

Anyone need a clan, or any clan need players?

I checked the other threads, didnt seem to be anything like this up here, so i posted it.

My Squad the GUARDIANS, are currently recruiting Attackers, and basically anything but Snipers , coz anyone can snipe well , its not really a skill.

Any takers?

O

old.SUp3rFM

coz anyone can snipe well , its not really a skill.

I totally disagree with you. Sometimes, just by luck you can get an headshot and not know how u did it. But I can point out some players that with the sniper kick ur ass, with you wondering where did your head go. And that, my friend, it's a skill not a lucky shot

O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

Thats ur opinion tho, coz im a good sniper , in CTF november on experienced i got 100 unanswered kills as sniper.

But everyone thinking they are real hard goes a sniper, to the point where there is too many.

Reply but lets try and get back to recruitment here :)

O

old.EVIL naz

What league do you play in? What division?

O

old.Luap2

"in CTF november on experienced i got 100 unanswered kills as sniper"

Experienced? That's a pretty low bot level. Have you ever played November against people? Especially against a clan?

Bots walk in straight lines and ignore being shot, they are quiet dum, especially on low AI levels.
Go up against an organised team and you'll struggle to sniper anyone on November cos it's . Some maps like face give real snipers a chance to show their skillz cos they hit u first time everytime while your trying to find out where they came from. Play me sometime on a map of your chossing. I'm not the best sniper but I do ok and I'm as hard to hit as anyone.

/me doffs me hat to some skilled up snipers.

O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

Aint in a league yet m8

I aint a sniper i already told ya that !!!....

Yeah some kickass snipers ARE skilled...

But you get alot of Wannabees and thats what im on about... know the ones that because there best skill IS sniping think tthey are a SNIPER.

Of which these people, i need you not :)

T

Testin da Cable

I don't really see the problem.

because there best skill IS sniping think tthey are a SNIPER
umm...isn't that where snipers come from?

-tdc

O

old.choker

"in CTF november on experienced i got 100 unanswered kills as sniper"

hehehehehe lol

O

old.SUp3rFM

coz im a good sniper , in CTF november on experienced i got 100 unanswered kills as sniper.

Boy.. u're gonna have some disappointment when you face against some ctf clans. U'll find out how to get telefragged before reloading your sniper rifle
buck.gif

But then again.. this thread is about recruiting :)

O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

LOL

Ok ok ok :)

Ha ha.

Im not a fucking sniper, may i change that "im a good sniper" to "im an adequate sniper" LOL :D

:p

LOL

ALL IM FECKING SAYING NOW IS NO SNIPERS !!!

I Have two that can do a bit better than 100 unanswered in Experienced novembver :)

Now end of story ... recruiting.......

O

old.[20FTS]Luap

The point we are gently trying to make is that to claim 100 non stop hits on experianced is like learning to drive in a padded cell. Wait till u get to the semi descent ppl like me or the l33t ppl in the top clans.

Snipers are annoying but it's in the game so learn to jump a lot and teleport your way around. Also take pleasure in shoving 6 rockets up the ass of the sniper when you find him(or her to be fair). Better still, like SUp3rFM said. Telefrag em. Most embarassing.

/me speaks from experiance.

T

Testin da Cable

exactly.
telling us you got a gazillion frags in wiv bots set to warp factor 9 dun mean sh*t m8.

now if you were to say :"oooh i smacked testin DOWN on face yesterday!"
and i was to say:"yah he wos BITCHIN'!! HE'S L33T AN WILL 0WN J00!!"
an someone else sez:"i woz there an i felt tha F33R! F33R!!"

That, well...that prolly won't mean anything either boyo.

[sorry i've had way too much caffine]

-tdc

[Edited by testin_da_cable on 29-09-00 at 13:59]

O

old.SUp3rFM

hehehe, testin u need vacation. U delirious 1337!
buck.gif

O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

Ur point has been taken and duly noted

<note to self>

Never pick up sniper rifle

Oh well :)

Ive got the best screenshot ever i know that :p

O

old.[MMX]NinjaGaz

Sniping against bots is always easy :) Godlike is the same as experienced near enough. They all stick to the same paths.

The best snipers are the ones who dont stand still and pick your head of whilst running and jumping (jumping being an evil cheating tactics of the 1337... well some think so :D).

Basically though... anyone who says that the sniper is their best weapon are usually rubbish :)

They get most kills standing still. If you get a HPB saying that their best weapon is sniper then you are in REAL tourble :D.

I think that was his point :}

O

old.[MMX]NinjaGaz

Ah this uni life is just sooo tough :)

O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

Thats what i meant ninja, except it came out krap and bigheaded, LOL

O

old.SUp3rFM

Ninja, u're at uni?

Where's this world gonna end?

GL m8
buck.gif

O

old.[MMX]NinjaGaz

I have people asking me how to do things. What a shock life is :D

But.... sadly, I have a crappy connection to the internet and am pretty much inatcive now :(

I was hoping for anything sub-100 and get stuck with a modem.

I could fill this page with how much I truely hate modems and there shitty pings. So I'm pretty much giving up without leaving the clan :D

O

old.[MMX]NinjaGaz

Sorry I'm a uni guy now.. it should their "their shitty pings" rather than "there shitty pings".

tut. :)

O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

PAH

I have a 56k....

Its sooo poor :(

What should i get people, and dont say ASDL, my parents suck and aint willing to pay anything , tell me what to do.

O

old.[20FTS]Luap

Leave home, buy a flat, get ISDN and an 0808 account. Install 10 x fast PC's, lan 'em up and get yer mates round.

T

Testin da Cable

jump off a bridge. make sure you hit sumfin b4 the water. if lucky you'll get to use the big phat OC-12 line up in the sky....

-tdc

O

old.SUp3rFM

LMAO!

BHAHaHAHAhAHaHaAHAHAHAHAHaHahahaHaHaHAAHAHHAah... uff... BHJaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaAHAHAHAHAHAH :)

O

old.Cooger

hey guys..

I to have many fun hours sniping

but if u think about it its less skillfull than actualy getting involved on the ground

sniping u sit/hide somewhere and pop out quickly and take a shot... sometimes its lucky sometimes not...

but i would rather be a sniper ( becuase im still sort of new to the game learning the ropes etc ) than be the guy on the floor

becuase tbh everytime i go on the ground and into buildings etc or whatever i get my ass kicked becuase its alot harder to get involved with people like that than simply sit/hide somewhere and shoot peopele either coming around the corner or coming over a hill or whatever..

i think defiance just worded it wrong...

anyway...

nice to see u all here how is everyone?

T

Testin da Cable

coogs, m8. No offence but I think you put it no better than your c/o does.

Also, the way you're working now you'll end this problem:

what do you do when you're running for your fav sniping nest and you meet up wiv some badasses who know 1)where you're going 2)the route you'll be using and 3)happen to dislike snipers.

With no melee skills you'll get fragged m8. Therefore into the fray I say! Leave your trusty rifle at home and bring ur feckin rocket launcher ;)

-tdc

O

old.Hyphen15

Hey ho everyone

hyphen15 here

im new and not properly acwainted w/ the game so i have to say im in the same position as cooger.

Happy fraging :)

O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

^^^

Hyphen is another one of my [G-UT] Chums :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom