Recruitement to the server

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Well, the servers active player base now is about 30.(42 in total, but not everyone can be called active).

Still, the server capacity can handle alot more players.(Should be able to have atlesat 60 - 80 people online at the same time). Which means, I'd love for us to get more members to our community.

If you are a active member of another forum, or know someone who are looking for a server to play on. And they are atleast 18 years old or older, then please tell me. I can add them to the server membership.

As for now, griefing shouldnt really be a issue, as TNT is disabled(For now, untill I get the zone protection to work). And people should be able to hide their treasure, or put it in the bank vaults.

The bigger the community, the more citizes will arise. And if we get a ***hole on the server, we almost always have a mod/admin online, which can just kick/ban him right away.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
is the game free to trial? it's still in beta right?

nah, if you pay £10 I think it is you never have to pay another penny for all the content it ever brings out in beta and when its live, worth it really :) few quid for abit of fun.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
We are still looking for members, so got any friends/family/random people you know. Who are looking for a MC server, please invite them over =)

thomavef

Regular Freddie
I have a friend who would like to join the server. Can you add Neko_O to the server? It would make me happy! Thanks =>

thomavef

Regular Freddie
I would also like you to add Naamah to the server. Another friend who would like to play on that awesome world =)

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I'd like to take a look. My mincraft name is, suprisingly, WPKenny. :)

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Cheers. Is the server still up? When I try to connect it seems to do something then a split second later is says "end of stream".

You probably have the 1.5 client, due to fun with server upgrades you'll need to have the 1.4 client

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Server is up =) You only need to run 1.4 atm for it to work(Hopefully I am able to upgrade it soon enough, just waiting for a stable Bukkit release).

B0DiN

Fledgling Freddie
It will be very good with a 1.5 update. I know 2 other then me there will be happy to join if you upgrade the server, myself now got an 1.4 version but hate to play 1.4 so can't wait for your upgrade. Btw: I join for first time in 10-20 min :)

B0DiN

Fledgling Freddie
And can't connect to server -.-' says:

Logging in.....

Disconnected by server

Took too lo

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
can you add me to the server please, wouldnt mind giving it a go

name.. mabs (odd that)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
You are now added to the playlist, enjoy =)

NekO_o

Regular Freddie
Can you please, please, please add Zevalterian aswell? Pretty please? :)

thomavef

Regular Freddie
it seems that Naamah is rather "Naamah89 ":p would you mind whitelisting that nick instead? =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom