recruit a friend keys?

legar

Loyal Freddie
i have a friend who would like to try and most likely join after.. but i cant find a RAF key in my box nor in my account...

anyone know whats up with these and how to get em?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I don't think it is available in the EU yet. The last I heard from MagnusK was this:

We've got a trial offer coming up and there's some other deals in the line, too. We may see an equivalent of the US recruit-a-friend program further ahead but I can't confirm that for now.

I have not seen anything more on the official EU site so I guess for the moment the recruit a friend is still just a US thing.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Yep, Caledin is quite right; there's a US recruit a friend program but there isn't yet a European equivalent. 10 day trial keys will be available soon (within two weeks) but I don't have a time for when we'll launch the RAF here.

-Mag

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, Caledin is quite right; there's a US recruit a friend program but there isn't yet a European equivalent. 10 day trial keys will be available soon (within two weeks) but I don't have a time for when we'll launch the RAF here.

-Mag

Oooo nice :) available to get from war-europe page or how will the trial keys be distrubuted?

legar

Loyal Freddie
I don't think it is available in the EU yet. The last I heard from MagnusK was this:

I have not seen anything more on the official EU site so I guess for the moment the recruit a friend is still just a US thing.

-Mag

thanks a lot both :) looking forward to the trial, the game is getting better and better by the day!

Bahumat

FH is my second home

-Mag

Since when did GOA get missiles?!

300px-Bloodhound_SAM_at_the_RAF_Museum.jpg

pikeh

Resident Freddy
They decided to get armed after all those RL death threats over the late beta test :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom