Recording music

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
This summer i will be spending a month in Hong Kong in my dads flat and while i'm out there will have alot of free time so was thinking of recording some of my music/writing some more.

Anyway getting to the point can any of you reccomend any portable multitrack recorders? Only need to record maybe two guitars and voclas if that helps.

Any help is much appreciated, my thanks will be handing out in rep goodness/and or sexual favours.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
lol?
this is weird. was gonna make a thread based around this kinda stuff.
just ordered an 8 track recorder from GAK - Guitars, Amps, Keyboards, Pro-audio, Drums, Samplers & more
went for the Boss BR600. any reviews ive seen are all 9/10 out of ten. £200 squids is pretty good i thought. I will use it to recored guitar, it has built in effects processor, drum beats, 64 virtual tracks (you can record 64 parts but will only be able to edit 8 of them seperately. Should be getting it tomorow. If you look on that site, they do a deal which chucks in a mic cable and mic and headphones for and extra £50, pretty good considering the mic itself is worth £35 or smt.

if you feel like spending a more , you can go for the CD version, which lets you record straight onto CD.
feel like spending a bit less? go for the Boss Micro BR or smthing, very small and compact, has only 4 tracks afaik, but if you want it for the portability then its a winner.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom