Record for longest FG v FG fight?

S

Strondor_New

Tonight we had one of the most enjoyable fights in months.
1 FG FC and 1 FG NP ran into each other in breifine. We had 2 clerics and NP had at least 2 healers. The result was a fight that lasted over 6 mins !!!! Count 6 mins on your watch! It was a looooooooooooooooong fight and great fun!

I won't tell you who won coz this is neither a "boast post" or "whinepost".

big / wave to NP. We goota do that again some time!
(mental note : bring more end / power stones hehe)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

C

Carlos Bananos

That was teh best fight i had in a long time, i got mezzed 3x total, used MCL 2x ;/

was gr8 fun :D

S

Strondor_New

Re: Re: Record for longest FG v FG fight?

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
NP won :p

Must..resist..urge..to ..tell.. the ..truth... gah! Temptation .. fading.... ;)

G

gunner440

ours was a few months back

almost 15minutes or more in crim B valley against LA (when wuren still played)

i dont understand how it went on for so long even until now

in the end oop clerics meleeing was ownage

O

osrim

Nah

If fight is tight, exciting and rememberable who cares about winning. IMO Thats what gives most bang for buck. :)

A

alithiel50

Re: Re: Record for longest FG v FG fight?

It was a fantastic fight... I think it was over 2 minutes before the first body hit the dirt! :great:

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
NP won :p
Pffft... have some faith in your own realm! :rolleyes:

S

soth-zorena

honestly if your the winner or looser in such fight doesnt matter its the fight thats the good part i meen 5 minute fight meens both teams are doing something right.. imo

K

K0nah

yes it was superb rvr, win or lose :D

lucky we were in a semi out of the way spot tho, could never happen in emain :(

was half expecting a patrol or hibzerg to arrive any second must admit

ran into 2 more fg of hibs after that both good fights and just missed a VGN 1fg!!1 <shocker> (i saw em coming and swerved to avoid assuming it would be the usual 2fg+1fg pets) but as they passed we could see 1fg but couldnt catch em cos we'd just got guard aggro, was at this point the 2nd fg of hibs arrived ;)

all in all a very intense 20-30mins of rvr, shame we missed VGN tho :p

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by K0nah
yes it was superb rvr, win or lose :D

lucky we were in a semi out of the way spot tho, could never happen in emain :(

was half expecting a patrol or hibzerg to arrive any second must admit

ran into 2 more fg of hibs after that both good fights and just missed a VGN 1fg!!1 <shocker> (i saw em coming and swerved to avoid assuming it would be the usual 2fg+1fg pets) but as they passed we could see 1fg but couldnt catch em cos we'd just got guard aggro, was at this point the 2nd fg of hibs arrived ;)

all in all a very intense 20-30mins of rvr, shame we missed VGN tho :p

VGN 1fg!!1

:eek2:

O

old.Wildfire

"VGN 1fg!!1"

I'll believe it when I see it...

C

censi

The result was a fight that lasted over 6 mins !!!!

The first 5mins 55 seconds both grps were frozen in shock that their counterparty wasnt zergging.

O

old.Tzeentch

had these a whole heap of times, these are the best rvr moments imo :)

when you're drawing every last ounce of mana, thinking desperately how to get the upper hand, this is what the game holds for me :D

B

bracken_woodman

I remember a while back me, a pally (Chipper) and a little blue con cleric (forgot the name) went a stroll into Upplands and finally ended up at the bk. The mids slowly came out in 1s,2s and 3s each having a pop, dying and coming back rezz sick. At one point I think there were almost 2fg out (all rez sick obviously) all bashing away - went on for about 15 minutes before we finally dropped. Not the same as a straight 1fg v 1fg fight, but was great fun none the less :D

K

killrake

We mids had a big fight against albs at amg tonight, I saw a stealther close put on TS and what happens no end the bow is to heavey to carry LOL , though my hunter is only lvl 43 its not so smart to go meele with an lvl 50 infil.

But waht was the choice, I went meele with the infil and detected him and ran as fast as my little legs could carry me away from him.

I stealthed a bit back and survived, but that was a long great fight to /salute

Albs won if that is importent :)

B

blademistress

Re: Nah

Originally posted by osrim
If fight is tight, exciting and rememberable who cares about winning. IMO Thats what gives most bang for buck. :)

Havent been in any 15min fight, but some 4-5minutes ones.. and i gotta agree with you there Osrim =)

A

alme

Fights vs NP tend to last pretty long, IF we have a good grp that is.. if bad grp we die in 10 sec :>

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by gunZ-
ours was a few months back

almost 15minutes or more in crim B valley against LA (when wuren still played)

i dont understand how it went on for so long even until now

in the end oop clerics meleeing was ownage
a h the memories best fight in daoc ever meleing wuren with no power and no bof up god i kicked his ass

anyway i got a rezz after that mid fight :D

U

Urme the Legend

I remember a great fight at amg Odin's Gate not long time ago.. we were maybe 2fg mids against 2fg Hibs. That fight lasted atleast 10min.. At the end our shaman was alive and had hidden between the amg gates, and the hibs had 2 tanks left.. they didn't see the shaman.

So the shaman (Obbla) goes out and rezzes our Healer (Borf). Borf insta rezzes our SM (Muhaha).. and bang those 2 hib tanks start to bang our SM fast.. he goes down again. Borf and Obbla rezzes some other mid tank and the fight is alive again.. Borf has the two Hib tanks running after him while obbla heals Borf and the other mid tank hitting the hib tanks.

Well at the end Mids win and this was one of the best and longest battles in my Daoc history. Before the mids were rezzed it came 2fg albs from atk and wiped us :)

K

Karnage

Re: Re: Re: Record for longest FG v FG fight?

Originally posted by alithiel50
Pffft... have some faith in your own realm! :rolleyes:

Hehe :p

O

old.Filip

hmmm bahh all you elitzor's even figths :p

1 figth i remember as uber fun startet out with around 4-5 fg albs coming to amg where the mids (around the same numbers) was camping ... the figth startet out pretty even untill the hibs came from the bowl and hugh confusion broke out in the mid lines ...

albs killed the mids and we moved though the AMG only to find the the hibs gathering a nice zerg in the S hill/crim vally/bowl area..

unaware of the full hib numbers we startet to attack but lost more and more ppl on the amg hill..

at this point the Mid zerg arrives from mmg in 2 waves ... in first wave every1 was hitting on every1 second wave hit the albs pretty hard and only 4-5 ppl was up ... 1 minser (me) and 3-4 rezzer's..

the mids and hibs had a ferious figth... and the alb rezzers startet to dive in and rezz up.. minser's and necro's powering em as much as possible and newly rezzed tanks protecting em ..

in a few min. albs got around 2 group up ...

it looked like the mids was winning with roughly 2-3fg...

and the hibs was fighting for their life with 2 fg's in the bowl

then albs startet on the mids from the AMG hill side

and in the end albs was standing with 6-7 ppl .... after a nice 3way zerg figth ....

i think all parts had a few groups coming in during the battle which lastet around 15 min..

... i had fun .. but i guess you had to be there :eek:)

W

wrathofsauron

I have a very fun memory a few months ago 3 in the morning 1fg rg vs 1fg la meet at amg alb side they had 1 bard, warden and druid. We had 2 healers 1 shaman.

This fight last for ages it feels with ressing dead from both sides and tons of chasing around the amg area, about 8 minutes into the fight it's me and poppamies left vs urrfot and tankster at this point yog decided to help la and attack poppamies :/ and me unable to kill yog fast enough result in poppa death and la won.

It was a shame it ended that way but still one of the best fights i ever took part in :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom