Reaver

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
decided to make a midget reaver :eek6:

just wanted something small and fun tbh :p

yey, inconnu \o/

nice -)
Hope u took 10 points to qui (I need aug qui 3 to get 245 >< )
10 points to dex and str.

btw, this is a Viper from meh, and this is a Cobra.
Well, that Cobra proc is only interesting, cos of the hp I got back o0. Happened with me another time too, when I killed a ranger with cobra, I got to 100% hp. I gamecamed it ^^.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
well, it's not always working, but sometimes.

Here is the link for the vid.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
really appreciate the help so far on this :)

are there any specific RAs that are considered as essential as a reaver that I should be going for?

I gathered twf for bombing but not sure what else is really a viable choice. :(

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i have a screenshot hiting vanguar and killing him with my rr5 and draining 1300hp back xD happend a few times when i kill some1 with rr5 life tap or cobra:worthy:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
spec 50 slash 50 thrust and pretend to be a gimp.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
are there any specific RAs that are considered as essential as a reaver that I should be going for?

I gathered twf for bombing but not sure what else is really a viable choice. :(

well, I was high rr when Nf came, so, bit hard to tell wot u should go at lower RRs ;<.

well, twf3 can help u get arpees, so u should go for it, then purge2, ip2.
for passives, lw1, get the aug qui till u will be around 250, then aug dex, then mob (or moparry).

Perform

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:
well, I was high rr when Nf came, so, bit hard to tell wot u should go at lower RRs ;<.

well, twf3 can help u get arpees, so u should go for it, then purge2, ip2.
for passives, lw1, get the aug qui till u will be around 250, then aug dex, then mob (or moparry).

Reavers are r0x :< rr5, banelord, twf ;<

solo zerg killer :<

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Perform said:
Reavers are r0x :< rr5, banelord, twf ;<

solo zerg killer :<

Reavers are fun :)

my and a guildie pally killed 6 or 7 stealthers by bombing the headless mid stealthzerg on excal they didn't see the [Your target is being BG'd and can't be attacked :eek:] thingy and them I bombed and and we both slam'd everything in the TWF ;P was fun hehe

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Um actually , though i havnt tested Leviathan... Wild Power

DOES

Crit your indigosnake Lieftap sometimes, as well as ure DoT/Aura and Lifetap

I would assume that cos it Crits Indigo it would aslo crit cobra and levi, though like i said i never got that far to test it, but it deffo can crit off indigo

IE : U perform your indigosnake perfetly
u hit for 100 dmg
u hit for 52dmg
u critical for 13dmg
u steal blah blah, this was this patch i had this happen with Wild Powah 2, admitedly it was rare but unless they done a stelthy nerf..

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Oh christ imagine if it crits off RR5 ability too lol

yes, it makes it crit. I gonna try out again how the full bomb RA spec works, can be fun... -)
aug acu4 mom4 wp4 twf3. +34 piety, 11% magic dmg, 27% crit chance. Fits for rr10 ^^

and imo u only saw ur self buff's crit, not ur indigosnake... but should try it once, mebbe it's true (but I am sure that levi is not critting)

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Um actually , though i havnt tested Leviathan... Wild Power

DOES

Crit your indigosnake Lieftap sometimes, as well as ure DoT/Aura and Lifetap

I would assume that cos it Crits Indigo it would aslo crit cobra and levi, though like i said i never got that far to test it, but it deffo can crit off indigo

IE : U perform your indigosnake perfetly
u hit for 100 dmg
u hit for 52dmg
u critical for 13dmg
u steal blah blah, this was this patch i had this happen with Wild Powah 2, admitedly it was rare but unless they done a stelthy nerf..

No. Your wrong.

That is the style criting not the spell. No style 'effects' can crit, and I doubt this would ever change.

Only things that crit with on a reaver with WP are;

Self DPS
Self LT
Insta LT
Insta DoT
Insta AoE
RR5 Ability.

The video Stalky posted is a bug, obviously.

Oh, and although its not instant, Battlemaster line has an essence debuff which debuffs for TWF, which potentially negates the BOMB. Also, at low RR, don't rush for TWF3, get passives, or atleast get TWF1. Most stealthers don't read logs, i.e RR11 stealthers who don't notice they've been numbed and die 12 later. If you drop TWF1, I can guarantee you for the first few times they'll turn their back and run from you... drop Oppresion & TWF1 and they hardly move.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i spose that could be true actually, perhaps its registering the style critical dmg after the lieftap proc, ie posting the lifetap dmg first. But im sure it wasnt, im sure ive critted off the style proc and got more hp back

however your thing makes more sense as i had Wild power 3 on my valewalker and not once did any of the style procs crit on that so i spose your right :)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, I am thinkin on a solo RA template on rr10.

twf3, purge2, ip2 is base.
aug qui3 and aug dex3 is also important for meh.

now, I have 10 points rest... I was thinking getting mob3 or moparry3. Mom3 would give me 7%, I have around 1720*0.2 = 344 levi dmg, so I got 24 more dmg! (without resists)
or lw1, wp2, empty mind 1

btw, any1 know how to calculate blocking chance? I had it in txt somewhere, but can't find it ><

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
my solo spec at 8L4 is twf3 purge2 ip2 qui 2 (gives me 245) lw2 then dex2 and pain 2 or something :p think the first 3 are essential and the rest is just a bonus imo

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
read the posts, almost everything is here about the reaver class ^^.

Well, would be good...

so, my question -p :
how is blocking calculated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom