Reaver Template

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
I wanted a leviathan template, didnt really care how gimped it would come out but I like the look of this template for soloing, I got all the bits for it now, I know it's not got a SoM but I hate the shapeshift anyway, also I have a group template with AT becuase I don't like it solo as it overwrites self-proc and doesnt show much up in duels, template uses 5 str/dex cap from legs/hands, all MP parts (4) will all use omni drains. The debuff from levi heart would be nice to stack with my own also, although thats damage over-time rather than anything else (3% isnt huge afterall), only bad thing about this template is the low hits & no SoM but with 75 piety and +11 shield im not overly concerned about that, also the templates weaponless I guess, you just need +3 any wep and maybe some cold and energy resists on it (good for a spare spirit lgm maybe?) - Nice thing about this template is it caters for both 50 soul and 36/41 soul reavers, many times I've had to redo templates becuase I wanted to go 50 soul or 36 soul, template can be used to bomb - also note that I can swap in AT for bombing (use2 malice for total of 100 piety) at the expense of losing hits which I'll regain from RR5 anyway.

STR:101/101, CON:80/80, DEX:101/101, QUI:75/75, PIE:75/75

Hits:200/200, AF:20/50

Resistances
Body: 31
Cold: 18
Heat: 26
Energy: 20
Matter: 24
Spirit: 30
Crush: 20
Slash: 28
Thrust: 27

Skills
Flexible: 11
Shield: 11

Bonuses
Debuff Effectiveness: 3
Spell Range: 4
Spell Damage: 4
Style Damage: 4
Melee Damage: 8
Melee Combat Speed: 10
Fatigue: 5

Chest (Guard of Valor):
Head (Winged Helm): 75% Style Reduction
Right Hand (Snakecharmers): 30s 25 ABS Buff / Omni Drain
Left Hand (Brimstone Shield of Chaos): 10x20% Haste (10m) / 3.2spd Large Shield / 95 Cold DD
Neck (Sililias Necklace):
Cloak (Leviathan Skin Cloak): 10x75 AF Buff
Jewel (Leviathan Heart): 10x75 STR/CON Buff
Belt (Plaited Hair of Malamis) 10x60 END
Left Ring (Leviathan Ring of Defiance): 10x75 AF Buff
Right Ring (Leviathan Ring of the Deep): 10x75 DEX/QUI Buff
Left Wrist (Xaphans Bracer of Zeal): 10x75 DEX/QUi Buff
Right Wrist (Cyclone Bracer):

Plenty of buffs for POC campage! (Got 5% enh bonus on boots too!)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Varna said:
I wanted a leviathan template, didnt really care how gimped it would come out but I like the look of this template for soloing, I got all the bits for it now, I know it's not got a SoM but I hate the shapeshift anyway, also I have a group template with AT becuase I don't like it solo as it overwrites self-proc and doesnt show much up in duels, template uses 5 str/dex cap from legs/hands, all MP parts (4) will all use omni drains. The debuff from levi heart would be nice to stack with my own also, although thats damage over-time rather than anything else (3% isnt huge afterall), only bad thing about this template is the low hits & no SoM but with 75 piety and +11 shield im not overly concerned about that, also the templates weaponless I guess, you just need +3 any wep and maybe some cold and energy resists on it (good for a spare spirit lgm maybe?) - Nice thing about this template is it caters for both 50 soul and 36/41 soul reavers, many times I've had to redo templates becuase I wanted to go 50 soul or 36 soul, template can be used to bomb - also note that I can swap in AT for bombing (use2 malice for total of 100 piety) at the expense of losing hits which I'll regain from RR5 anyway.

STR:101/101, CON:80/80, DEX:101/101, QUI:75/75, PIE:75/75

Hits:200/200, AF:20/50

Resistances
Body: 31
Cold: 18
Heat: 26
Energy: 20
Matter: 24
Spirit: 30
Crush: 20
Slash: 28
Thrust: 27

Skills
Flexible: 11
Shield: 11

Bonuses
Debuff Effectiveness: 3
Spell Range: 4
Spell Damage: 4
Style Damage: 4
Melee Damage: 8
Melee Combat Speed: 10
Fatigue: 5

Chest (Guard of Valor):
Head (Winged Helm): 75% Style Reduction
Right Hand (Snakecharmers): 30s 25 ABS Buff / Omni Drain
Left Hand (Brimstone Shield of Chaos): 10x20% Haste (10m) / 3.2spd Large Shield / 95 Cold DD
Neck (Sililias Necklace):
Cloak (Leviathan Skin Cloak): 10x75 AF Buff
Jewel (Leviathan Heart): 10x75 STR/CON Buff
Belt (Plaited Hair of Malamis) 10x60 END
Left Ring (Leviathan Ring of Defiance): 10x75 AF Buff
Right Ring (Leviathan Ring of the Deep): 10x75 DEX/QUI Buff
Left Wrist (Xaphans Bracer of Zeal): 10x75 DEX/QUi Buff
Right Wrist (Cyclone Bracer):

Plenty of buffs for POC campage! (Got 5% enh bonus on boots too!)

Looks ok i guess... easy enough to get to say the least ^_^ have fun killing xp'ers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom