Reaver Glow Whip (sidi?)

S

Soulasx

As a reaver i get jellous of seing other people with nice glow weps. Weres the reavers?????? plz add to thread with a pic or info on them please!!!

K

keano2

Waok showed me one, it was all black with an orange glow around it if i remember correctly, looked really cool :p
I ain't got any pics but he might, i'll point him to this thread

N

NightyP

only 2-3 that i know about, 2 from sidi 1's a crappy glow on a morning star from sidi and another is a whip with another crappy glow on tip of whip, but a kool looking one next patch from DM drops, has blue sparkly lightening around it.

A

Asha

first one is v boring :/

second one is kinda cute tho ^^

S

Soulasx

whip

i think they both look cool.. ty the info guys. nice to meet other reavers this being my first post n all =D

S

samildanachh

i did have the flail....................

M

morgonslak

yeh.. dno why they keep doing high spd reaver drops.. not like anyone is ever gonna use them..

S

Soulasx

R all these only droped by the apoc? or is any1 selling them? =D

A

Asha

Originally posted by The Archer
4.0 spd 4 teh loose :sleeping:

I am a noob, but tell me why fast weapons are bad for a reaver?

M

Moody

Because they read somewhere that frontloading damage is teh ubber. So everyone jumps on it and declares faster weapons sux.

It's the age of the quicknessless templates and such. Btw 4.0 isn't THAT fast for a one hander.

E

Eruv

I have the sidi flail though would swap it for the sidi whip anyday! any takers?

And giv the DM chain!!! I think I'm going to going on many guild dragon hunts to get that lovely piece of pie ;)

A

Asha

Originally posted by Moody
Because they read somewhere that frontloading damage is teh ubber. So everyone jumps on it and declares faster weapons sux.

It's the age of the quicknessless templates and such. Btw 4.0 isn't THAT fast for a one hander.

Was told that the procs aren't affected by weapon speed... wouldn't that make faster better?

M

Moody

Let me point to this thread from some while ago

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67265&highlight=Reaver+speed

Let me also point out that the slowest crafted Reaver weapons available after the new weapon recipes are introduced are

Weighted Flail: 4.2 spd 16.5 dps(exists already) and crush
Exceptional Whip: 3.6 spd 16.5 dps and slash

People who want a flexible weapon with the speed of a Halberd aren't to be taken serious. We are talking about 1handers here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom