Reaver flex styles

S

Sparda_soul

Ok just a simple question to Kemor or anyone else who knows as the guys at rightnow seam to be on vacation ( whats new)

Why the hell are the reaver flex styles still foobared..... this was a bug fixed in one of the 1.60 patches on pendragon in the USA. So why do we still have it?
This is a euro shrouded isle only bug. They work fine on clasic and i know they worked in SI 1.62 in the USA because Dragonpup ( the Reaver TL ) has said so.
I have emailed rightnow a few times with this question and not once got a reply. So im asking if anyone knows whats up n why aint it fixed yet?

F

Flimgoblin

what about them is broken?

The animations are a bit pap - not sure if they're bugged though...

S

Sharma

Well, its kind of annoying when your are styling and all the weapon is doing it flying about and looking like its alive and got more inclination to kill you than the mob you are fighting :p

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by sharma
Well, its kind of annoying when your are styling and all the weapon is doing it flying about and looking like its alive and got more inclination to kill you than the mob you are fighting :p

I was pointing out the fact he said:

Reaver styles are broken.

Why are they broken? what's wrong with them? do they do too much damage? no damage at all? do they crash your computer when they land?

lots of info he's not given ;)

(I assume he means: The animations look cack)

S

Sparda_soul

hehe sorry

aye the animaitons are the problem....
take the flex style leviathane, in euro SI its animated as if the whip has a mind of its own while the reaver just stands still.

In euro classic or USA SI its done like its supposed to look.... the whip swings around in the air a bit like them old cowboy movies, then the reaver cracks it, the reaver also moves with it and tbh it looks way better.

D

dakeyras

Yep..the EU animations are still screwed, but afaik they are in the US version aswell.

On the Reavers Dark Citadel site there is a post from a US Reaver in 1.63 showing the difference in animations between classic and SI. If they are fixed now it must have been in 1.64 which we won't have for some time.

O

old.Tohtori

I make of it that the link is a bit silly.

Also the comment after the link is a bit odd. Care to explain? :D

EDIT: Bah...edited it... :p

Users who are viewing this thread