Reaver BG1 Spec?

K

K0nah

made a reaver today and gotta say its a fun class with a large toolbox that rewards the thoughtful player :cool:

...but whats best way to go for bg1?

i'm thinking: 18flex 23shield 15soul 7parry

D

Dogsbody

Why so high in shield and not your spell line and primary weapon? Or do you intend shield to be the primary weapon here?

W

Waok

Originally posted by K0nah
made a reaver today and gotta say its a fun class with a large toolbox that rewards the thoughtful player :cool:

...but whats best way to go for bg1?

i'm thinking: 18flex 23shield 15soul 7parry

Nice spec, although I would lower shield in favor for more soul.

At 19 soul you get 52 dd lifedrain
22 you get 8.1 dps add
17 you get aura af debuff
22 you get your aoe dd
21 you also get your proc
23 you get dot

I'd say lower shield enough to make full use of soul to your lvl, engage is very useful for viper aswell, so dont go too low, maybe use what youve put in parry to compensate, 18 flex is absolutely fine, its a great side style with nice dmg + life return.

P

Pin

Either go for 18flex, 23shield as you said (rear stun is nice)

Or 18flex, 22soul, rest split between shield and parry... 40-50% extra on damage add, lifetap, lifetap proc ;)

K

K0nah

well i rolled saracen and i wanted some parry for those pesky dw assasins ;)

in fact the guy destroys yellow and orange mobs so easily with zero downtime he was already 24 by time anyone answered this post :m00:

went for the spec posted but can see the higher lt proc and dd might be handy, have to hope the high dex pays off ^^

I

ilienwyn

Reaver is awesome in pve. Imagine i did a lot of solo with my reaver alt when I rarely did with my first char. Can't imagine how powerful reavers would be if they existed from release (before SC or determination)...

Users who are viewing this thread