realy silleh

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
ROFLOL - watch all the FH whingers come here saying i lost my uuuber itamzzz and im not gonna be l33t anymore coz dey all gonezzzzzz

and the reality is - they didnt have em in the first place - just first class tossers trying to get summat for nowt...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
old.windforce said:
LOL-ROFL_Copter.gif

:worthy:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Do those 66k items include ppl who werent active in the periode in question?

Or only ppl who's vault/inv/CMs where items were removed/added to/from? :)

/Dracus

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
eeeyyeyeyeyeyeeeyye tnh teehers a gorgeaous grilr in my bed rightnoit nio ant sleep so i think itsbeen a wiekenecd bee==weekened fucking reat fun, qq all!

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Have deleted 66000 Items - alot of them will be duplicate stuff that appeared as part of the bug. Certainly in my case I had several items in my Inventory that I had sold/salvaged earlier that day re-appear after the small intentional shut-down. Then various bits went missing and in 1 instance items I had bought from ME were no longer equipped and I was wearing my old stuff again. So waiting with baited breath for re-start and hope I can remember what I had b4 shut down - tbh I know I was missing a pair of boots and leggings - but no idea what the missing ones were called - so doubt I will be getting those back. This is just 1 char - had no chance to check any of the others going to leave a bad taste me thinks.

One of the reasons I cannot understand why so many ppl saying they are happy with the compensation - as yet we do not even know what state our toons are in and how well the lost items will be replaced. Still not long now - Monday - providing it starts and does not go belly up as soon as whole of Prydwen logs on.

Atleast the poor Excal ppl will have a bit of peace from the BG zerg of exiled Prydwenites :)

Would not want to be the person in charge of Rightnow - next week - boy that's gonna be a job and a half :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
excuse me?

i aint home from monday morning till thursday.
and what if i miss like; guard of valor and my tartaro's staff then??

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
So how will this thing be handled rly? Can GOA check up which items I lost? Cuz' if they can't we can all just get some free items? I could use a new Tartaros for example cuz' it's broken. So just destroy it and "heeeeelp, I lost my tartaros in the rollback, gimme a new one plz!! :<" or something else you didn't have before that you rly wanted.

Noli

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
eeeyyeyeyeyeyeeeyye tnh teehers a gorgeaous grilr in my bed rightnoit nio ant sleep so i think itsbeen a wiekenecd bee==weekened fucking reat fun, qq all!

Omg Elitestoner is drunk in the internet ! :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
So how will this thing be handled rly? Can GOA check up which items I lost? Cuz' if they can't we can all just get some free items? I could use a new Tartaros for example cuz' it's broken. So just destroy it and "heeeeelp, I lost my tartaros in the rollback, gimme a new one plz!! :<" or something else you didn't have before that you rly wanted.

The logs can determine that you destoryed the Tartaros and can confirm the exact time and date you did so.

In other words, not possible.

I_R_BIG_TROLL

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
<snip>

As far as the restoration of items is concerned, we will restore what we can. If you had an artifact or non-tradeable quest reward it will be replaced,

<snip>

As I've said elsewhere every single one of those 66k items was a corrupt entry that was unreadable. We have no way to tell whether the entry was an empty space that was filled with random numbers or was an actual item that had become garbled.

<snip>

Just a question Requiel, you're saying

a) we (goa) cant see what the items are
but
b) if you lost smt we'll (goa) check the db to see whether you had it and then replace it?

Am I the only one that thinks this doesnt make sense? How you gonna check to see if it was there if you cant read the db in the first place to automatically restore the items?

So its like: My Flowing Amantyl Shawl of EPeen Enlargement was deleted in the corruption, pls check to see if its one of the items that you cant see in the db.

Maybe i'm missing something, its late and im slightly innebriated

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
The logs can determine that you destoryed the Tartaros and can confirm the exact time and date you did so.

In other words, not possible.

Yes, but how possible is it for GOA to read the logs from all thousands of chars that lost 66000 items in reasonable time? :eek7:

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
I did open my acc 1 day b4 the server went down and b4 that it was 1 year ago i did play daoc.
There is noway in hell that i can remember the item i got on my chars, but im not sure if this will effect me as i have been inactive the last year.
What do you all think/know will this effect me aswell?

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Noli said:
I only hope my gov hasent gone missing from my inv.

I'm praying that GoV , malice and my ML10 LW is still in my Inv , as well as all the scrolls i'd managed to farm ... and that's just my Champ :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom