Realms?

gbrewitt

Fledgling Freddie
I have two new characters on the European server Excalibur in Hibernia and want to try one of the other realms.

I've logged into another server and I open in the same character creation hall. If I create new character I only get the Hibernian races and if I hit the Realm button it greys for a few seconds the come back on but I'm still in the same hall. I am unable to select a Realm.

Any ideas? :mad:

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
because of Prydwen and Excalibur being clustered, linked together, you cannot create chars in another realm on prydwen at this time.

HOWEVER come thursday a fix will be run on the servers, and you WILL be able to play another realm on Prydwen.

http://daoc.goa.com/en/

you can find details in the news there.

gbrewitt

Fledgling Freddie
Many thx, it was Prydwen I'm trying to use. I'll give it another try after Thursday.

Just wanted to look at the other realms as I'm new to DAoC.

:)

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Quick question, does this mean that I can go on alb somehow with my account which has both Hib (Excal) and Mid (Pyrd)?

Or do I still have to buy a new account if I want to do that (Which isn't going to happen any time soon :p) ?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
pretty sure its stil only 1 realm per server :( but dont know for sure.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Agrigo said:
Quick question, does this mean that I can go on alb somehow with my account which has both Hib (Excal) and Mid (Pyrd)?

Or do I still have to buy a new account if I want to do that (Which isn't going to happen any time soon :p) ?
you can only play on one realm per server, but with thursdays change if you delete your characters on one server you should be able to make characters on another realm.
For example if you delete your mids on pryd, you should then be able to make albs on pryd.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've been able to do that for ages. I've got hibs on Pryd and Albs on Excal.

LOL

Parley

Fledgling Freddie
Yay, finally i can create toons of another Realm =)

Todays changes worked i think and im so glad i can have a bit of a change and may even meet some bg opponents =) Midgard ftw !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom