Realm war

S

SotH-Byffa

would be fun to organise a war between the realms where like every lvl 45+ player will participate in to see wich realm that got the most skilled players

rules so it wont get too laggy in there:

no casters
no healing classes(buffbots are allowed but not in the battlezone)
hybrid tanks are not allowed to use their spells
nightshades are not allowed to ue their spells
minstrells are evil lying scumbags so the are not allowed either :p
pallys are not allowed to ress
no pets!
smite specced clerics are allowed as long as they dont do anything else than smite the tanks so we can have a good laugh ;)

dosent this sound like fun? :)

O

old.Rusfighter

U talkin about PURE MELEE ALL vs. ALL? Procs on weapon (skald DMG add, healer selfbuffs, FA, IP) allowed? Im IN :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Can anyone craft fluffy pillows and bring kittens and doylies along for this event too? Might as well.

F

-fonS-

Byffa NotBuffaOrBoffaOrBuffy---lvl 47---Zerk

hmm .. lets make it lvl 50 only and take all ur stupid caster rules to make ur serk overpowered, and throw em to hell
kthxbye

A

Arnor

Originally posted by -fonS-
hmm .. lets make it lvl 50 only and take all ur stupid caster rules to make ur serk overpowered, and throw em to hell
kthxbye

gets my vote.

But im game for one hell of a threeway at bowl sometime ;)

S

SotH-Byffa

hey hey hey... fons(uckeveryonesdicksallnightlong)

im just making a suggestion but if u all want a war with only lvl 50 chars its your choice not mine (im teh minority here). it was so long since there was a event that included all realms on excal, just getting the ball rolling wich direction its gonna roll in is up to everyone else

S

SotH-Byffa

Originally posted by -fonS-
kthxbye

and for teh record... im not overpowered... im hammer specced :(

F

-fonS-

hey hey hey... fons(uckeveryonesdicksallnightlong)
Ahhh really mature, i'm not even gonna read the rest of that reply, since ur obvious not old enough to pay for ur own subscription...

and for teh record... im not overpowered... im hammer specced
What i said was, with a war with no casters and no this and no that, and all u "suggested" as rules, serkers would become overpowered (read post next time plz) didnt call serks overpowered said u were trying to make em, in this little realm war

final note, why make a suggestion for a realm war in "midgard" not all from other realms read this part of the boards

S

SotH-Byffa

k mr smartypants.... im to fucking lazy to arrange any event and im not gonna give teh credits to hippieland and fagion...

zerks being overpowered?? wouldnt say so... shitty armor, pissass bad defence in ratmode and freaking looong attackspeed... ive got 45 quickness so that i have any chance of oneshoting casters when ive got my SCd armor and weapons.... with a little luck i could get 2 tanks down due to my lack of skillz in RvR

im just coming up with an idea and if someone think its a good idea and want to arrange this then im happy about it and that persson will have teh responsibility to inform hippieland and fagion about it.

and 4 teh record... teh Fons(uckseveryonesdicksallnightlong) thing was a joke... i have nothing against u(atleast not atm) so dont take it personally cuz i do this to everyone when im bored...

me being a child... well im 18 so i dont recon im an adult tho teh law says so.. so u can feel good about being right on that sentence...

and if u dont wanna participate in this so called mini-war its ur choice but thats still no reason to flame teh tread...

btw.. why are u whining about zerks and stuff when ur not teh one that has to fight them?

W

Whoodoo_RD

Fons m8, think hes on the blob or sommit, tetchy fella aint he.

F

-fonS-

Byffa wrote
zerks being overpowered?? wouldnt say so...
btw.. why are u whining about zerks and stuff when ur not teh one that has to fight them?
right after i wrote:
didnt call serks overpowered said u were trying to make em, in this little realm war
plz think before u write, just a heads up etc

And no I didnt flame if u plz read my reply, only one who flamed was u with ur socalled friendly joke

byebye

R

redknapp

You know what really pisses me off??

Teh.

God i fucking hate that, unless used in a joke !!!111!!! type context.

Ill go now....

E

etcetra

And byffa, what an ugly sign.. You sure you didnt forgot to put in some more of those >>> and <<<< and ><><>><<><><<? :|

F

-fonS-

whats out etcetc i think its garnets sig with a quote of someone saying the ugly sig ppl stick together, ur up against an army here single man, just fyi i totally hate watching those sigs, there hsould be an "ignore sig" function, and if there is plz inform me ;)

R

Repent Reloaded

*cough* zerkers *cough* Sz's *cough* Savages *cough* owned.

N

Novamir

Originally posted by byffa_notbuffa
zerks being overpowered?? wouldnt say so... shitty armor, pissass bad defence in ratmode and freaking looong attackspeed... ive got 45 quickness so that i have any chance of oneshoting casters when ive got my SCd armor and weapons.... with a little luck i could get 2 tanks down due to my lack of skillz in RvR

wtf??? what fucking planet are you on?

shitty armour? when buffed from shaman and healer (as it should be in decent rvr group) a zerk evades a lot. yes even trolls. this more than makes up for the 8% less in absorb. and another thing, zerks are resistance to thrust, which is most of hib heros damage weapon.

LONG ATTACK SPEED? using slowest/fastest cleavers you recieve a haste effect which means you hit a shitload faster for the same damage.. and you DIDN'T KNOW THIS? and don't forget that QUI buff.

if you can't one shot casters you are playing completely wrong. you should zerk the split second before you are at the caster for one. you should use the BACK combo that zerkers get as much as you can at all times. this has insane bonus damage unlike any other weapon line.

if you're not owning everything in rvr with a zerker when you're RR3+ with lev 50 and a full SC set of armour, then you are doing something wrong.

S

SotH-Byffa

atm im on a planet called Geta laughing my ass of at ur blind ass...

u didnt notice the part where i wrote: "pissass bad defence IN RATMODE"
u do know zerkers have like almost 0% chance of evadeing and parrying while in ratmode?

Users who are viewing this thread