Realm status looks 2/3 green

L

Luuna

"My powerrelic... "

No, OUR power relic! ;)

Was a lovely raid, had butterflies in my stomach the whole time in anticipation of it being successful as judging by how well the standard keeps fell there was no way we could fail! Well done Tree Huggers and here's to some even-handed RvR. :)

O

old.Lianuchta

Have to say the increased dmg is very noticeable :) Didn't get many bolts off, but my DD was hitting a lot harder (10% prolly :p ) than it did on the same people last night :cool:

C

Coren

Nice one Hibs. Now stop pbaoe'ing and nuking me!

O

old.Sinister01

Midgard actually managed to get hold of a strength relic from albion at about 7pm when everyone *wasnt* asleep, so imagine what happens when we do a successful morning raid <if wed raided at 7am and not 7pm there would have been no zerg of albs pouring through to stop us, although there would be less mids to>

O

old.TeaSpoon

Indeed Sinister......thats exactly why we took the relics at 7am....so there would be less trouble....therefore it wouldnt be hard at all to get them back.

Anyway...well played to the Middies who tried to pull it off last night :)

P

- Pathfinder -

What's the big deal, really? :) We all know that a raid at 4 am will succeed with a small amount of people (You had what, 60 hibs? And no relic guards to fight? A clear overkill, but I suppose you had lots of volunteers ;)). Still well done for stealing the relics, although leaving the Albion one will have Mids screaming collusion :)

O

old.Revz

Re: ..

Originally posted by old.Sinister01
Midgard actually managed to get hold of a strength relic from albion at about 7pm when everyone *wasnt* asleep, so imagine what happens when we do a successful morning raid <if wed raided at 7am and not 7pm there would have been no zerg of albs pouring through to stop us, although there would be less mids to>

Albion got a hand on the strength relics at prime time when Midgard had them as well. We crashed the zone twice and ultimately failed when someone fell through the floor and died with it in an unrecoverable place. It isn't hard to do if you can keep that many people together for long enough.

C

Cedig

At the risk of sounding like a stuck record...

Being the least populated realm, we have to resort to Guerrilla tactics. One of those being doing raids when less people are their to defend.

You all right, that any realm could take relics at 4am in the morning, but if we did it at any other time, we would have had 200+ defenders against 60 attackers.

Anyway the defenders of the Relic keep almost got us all. When we split into 2 forces to attack the RK from different directions, the defenders, and guards almost wiped out group2, until group1 came at them from behind, and wiped them out :D

The other thing I noticed is that the damn respawn rate of those guards inside the keep is very fast, I got bored of attacking all those damn archers :(

What should worry you Albs and Middies, is that we could get 60 highly dedicated people to get up / stay up to do this raid at such an un-godly hour. The number of level 50's increases by the day :D which only makes our Guerrilla tactics more successful

P

- Pathfinder -

Why should it worry us? We've been waiting for you people to do this for ages :p We'll all end up doing it this way, naturally, as it's much more efficient than plodding through tons of Mids to get at the relics.

O

old.Egar

Originally posted by old.ImLestat
Well done. :) Still I must say you were quite coward like to not get the last relic, just so you wouldn't get the wrath of the zergs on you... ;)

lol, tactics m8, tactics

we lack the numbers to do any giant man to man assault, if we took the 3th relic, we would have mid and alb on us all day. Now we only have to fear mids who will be defending their last relic ;)

G

Grym

lol

wow nice raid.. not..umm at 06.00 at the morning yeah cool.. thats really when u whanna play this game....*snark* .... imo lol
takeing a relic at 06.00 and be proud of it after....yeah good work...pfft

O

old.Lianuchta

Re: lol

Originally posted by Grym
wow nice raid.. not..umm at 06.00 at the morning yeah cool.. thats really when u whanna play this game....*snark* .... imo lol
takeing a relic at 06.00 and be proud of it after....yeah good work...pfft

Say a number of important people (Relic) are kidnapped by terrorists (Mids). Will the SAS (Hibs) make sure that all the terrorists are awake before liberating the hostages, or will they strike in the middle of the night thus hoping that the terrorists are largely asleep, or at least tired?

C

Coren

And keep in mind that the terrorists kidnapped the people at 4am aswell. :)

O

old.Greggor

Originally posted by old.Lianuchta
Gotta love how we got all the keep within 2 hours without using any speed to travel between them. (And I was in grp2 too, we got 4, grp1 only 2 :) )

& keep where taken 4 with group 2 and 3 with group 1

Notmoor, Hild and avrakr Group 1 got 3 keeps

U started before us the first door was down on beld before we we had just started pulling the guards and we finished before u had taken the last keep

mb we where a little slower but u can never balance 2 teams of 4 groups perfectly. Maybe u had more fighter to bash the door quicker We had about 6 or 7.

And we dont know what lvls the door where at also?

O

old.Morphus

Maybe high levels in Midgard will start grouping lower lvls now. More lvl 50's can only help the cause :) Getting turned down for groups to Malmo etc for only being lvl 42 is starting to get boring.

Well done Hibs. The fact that it was so early in the morning just shows the dedication you have in your realm imo, n1.

O

old.Lianuchta

Originally posted by old.Greggor

& keep where taken 4 with group 2 and 3 with group 1

Notmoor, Hild and avrakr Group 1 got 3 keeps

U started before us the first door was down on beld before we we had just started pulling the guards and we finished before u had taken the last keep

mb we where a little slower but u can never balance 2 teams of 4 groups perfectly. Maybe u had more fighter to bash the door quicker We had about 6 or 7.

And we dont know what lvls the door where at also?

I know we just felt good when we kept rolling through the keeps :) I know you had more defenders in one of them, it is all good.

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by Coren
And keep in mind that the terrorists kidnapped the people at 4am aswell. :)

No we didn't they were given to us at primetime by GOA (Your friendly terrorist aid organization) ;)

C

Coren

Was talking about the Albion VIP's that were brutally kidnapped once. Those terrorists sure kidnap a lot of people.. :)

O

old.Khain

No matter which way or what time you look at it the hibs did well to leave their lands and get a relic that we where storeing for them.

Gratz.

we will have to come back for it at some point, hope you dont mind.

V

VidX

Originally posted by old.Khain
we will have to come back for it at some point, hope you dont mind.

Hehe

Good luck getting past my now 10% stronger pbaoe at the relic keep doors with your now 16.7% weaker AoE spells :)

O

old.Iunliten

Earlier we got 20% bonus

now we are getting 10% bonus

1-110/120 = 1/12 ~= 8.3 % weaker...

You know that it is only the foreign relics giving the bonuses right?

F

frols

gj hibbies but if we choose to take the relic back we can do so without having to inject caffieine (miss spelled) in our blood to keep us awake.

cause no one can withstand the power of midgard!!

midgard forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom