Realm selection

Xallow

Fledgling Freddie
2 questions:

1. Which realm is under populated? I know Albion is over populated at the moment, correct? So which is the least populated, Hib or Mid?

2. When I do get back in the game (in a couple of weeks when I don't have a job anymore), do I need to get download a "special" US version or can I install my old EU box and play with that on the US servers?

Thanks for the answers.
Xallow

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
1. alb is by far most populated, mid or hib is a tossup, but i think its something like: albs 50% mid 30% hibs 20%

2. u can download it from the herald or install ur cds and update ur update.dat file and just patch it to us(much faster)

Xallow

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you, I guess I will just install the discs I bought then if that is faster

Xallow

Fledgling Freddie
I just realised, I am running Windows Vista, will DaoC including all expansions even run on my machine?

Xallow

Fledgling Freddie
I am almost ready to get going now, I seem to remember that you could download different GUI's is there 1 that someone would recommend as the best/easiest GUI to work with?

Xallow

Fledgling Freddie
Care to recommend 1? What's with downloading map files? I don't remember that part...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
anyone know of a UI thats updated to last patch? using Deridas with the fixes for it so that works, but looking for new ones to try :)

Xallow

Fledgling Freddie
I seem to remember there being some tool to check spec options etc. and making armor templates and such, anybody have a link for this tool?

Xallow

Fledgling Freddie
I will at some point that's for sure...

Anybody know what a good Vampiir spec should look like? I will be looking to RvR as much as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom