Realm Rank 15 in Catacombs

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Well technically. rr11 isn't actually a rank, it doesn't have an exclusive name, and it's actually rr10l10.

Xplo

Banned
when catacombs hit europe there will be a few rr15 by then :)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
surely they could think of other ways to improve your character via RvR, i.e. instead of more rps you can gain other stuff

i.e. salutations so Sir Loxleyhood

or at rr15 you can own a castle in housing simple things liek this - which give benefits to your character while not creating any more imbalance

and the roleplayers would go nuts

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
surely they could think of other ways to improve your character via RvR, i.e. instead of more rps you can gain other stuff

i.e. salutations so Sir Loxleyhood

or at rr15 you can own a castle in housing simple things liek this - which give benefits to your character while not creating any more imbalance

and the roleplayers would go nuts

I don't think the kind of people who will actually get RR15 will want special housing....

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I don't think the kind of people who will actually get RR15 will want special housing....

was just an exmaple -

but if they creat rr15 and just reward with extra points then the gap will simply become bigger than it is now

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
On the PvE servers keeps get taken by monsters and you get RP for killing them. It must be a peaceful, blissful, wonderful server. I think shell-shocked Excaliburians should get free LvL50s on it in order to recover.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Loxleyhood said:
On the PvE servers keeps get taken by monsters and you get RP for killing them. It must be a peaceful, blissful, wonderful server. I think shell-shocked Excaliburians should get free LvL50s on it in order to recover.
what a crap :p killing mobs :| done that more then enuf imo :eek:

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Well technically. rr11 isn't actually a rank, it doesn't have an exclusive name, and it's actually rr10l10.

it says rr11 tho.

So lets try! rr1, rr2, rr3, rr4, rr5, rr6, rr7, rr8, rr9, rr10 and rr11.

NEW RANKS! rr12(thats 1 extra), rr13(number 2 now), rr14(jebus thats 3) and rr15!

badabing badaboom 4 more ranks xl

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
turns out they stopping at rr12 instead - check the herald

yes sanya posted that they will set the new cap at rr12

question is if it will be 12l0 or 12l10 - in other words 1 or 2 more realm ranks

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully instead of giving those rr11-12 people more RA points they give them unique things like putting a merchant in each capital city where they can take their armor regardless of what it is ie gov/nailahs or whatever they wear and have the skin changed to a unique armor that only they can use that signifies them as past rr11.

Last thing this game needs is a bigger gulf in terms of balance, im all for rewarding those with dedication to one character but i think extra RA points isnt the answer imho.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Actually High Realm Rank Chars should be stronger then others. Where is the Point of being High Realm Rank and you still aren't better then someone who is RR5.

Give more Realmpoints. xD

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Gaheris:

These are not the original rushatplayer4tw mobs though, but of course, cannot compare AI to players.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Actually High Realm Rank Chars should be stronger then others. Where is the Point of being High Realm Rank and you still aren't better then someone who is RR5.

Of course they should, but there needs to be a limit on how much more powerful they can be, and tbh giving more RA points just widens the already large gulf between high and low rr players.

As i said i would much rather see unique things given to those that reach such ranks such as flaming armor etc, or unique weapon dyes that give off special effects.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
10 mill RP is like devotion to the game and prolly a year of your life gaming. If they whack it up to say like 30 mill for RR15 its just taking things a bit to far.

I would imagine its a hoax. The current goals are already extreme.

Frustrated

Fledgling Freddie
im just waiting for them to say one day there adding 17dps weapons that can only be used by rr10 to full effect

Agrophel

Fledgling Freddie
Realm Rank Expansion:
Posted By: Sanya Thomas 2004-09-28 17:12:45
On Saturday at the Roundtable, the guys on the Catacombs panel announced that we were going to extend the Realm Rank levels to fifteen. We warned everyone at the time that things can and will change between then and launch - and here's the first change: After a discussion today, the design team decided to extend the system as far as twelve, not fifteen. I should have the full details of the new system to post for you all tomorrow.

http://www.camelotherald.com/index.shtml

Sweat still got most rps i tink, he got about 28mil rps over 4 chars

http://www.camelotherald.com/chardisplay.php?s=Iseult&c=52281
http://www.camelotherald.com/chardisplay.php?s=Iseult&c=296188
http://www.camelotherald.com/chardisplay.php?s=Galahad&c=557117
http://www.camelotherald.com/chardisplay.php?s=Mordred&c=988402

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:

RR11 players (and more importantly a group full of rr11s) are already significantly more powerful than RR6 players/groups. Any bigger difference than already exists wouldn't be sustainable - there has to be a balance between rewarding the highest realm rank players and acknowledging that not everyone is able to reach that level due to rl commitments. Status symbol stuff would be good but godmode characters would screw the game even more for all but the most hardcore players...

blaze

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:

though it says Rank 11 ingame :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom